Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Yes, they stopped the Russian offensive by blowing their ammo depots to the point that the "artillery army" of Russia no longer be able to support its traditional way of carpet bombing the entire front. The Kharkiv offensive and the following re-capture of Kherson is a testament to that. What Wagner is doing right now is irrelevant to the HIMARS performance.
As the great julian said where are all the dead russian bodies and equipment when kharkive or kherson got captured? When Russians captured soledar this is what we get, dead bodies and equipment everywhere. 4chan /pol/ /uhg/ love to gore post so that wouldn't have been a problem either.

HIMARS is not stopping Wagner from attack Seversk or Bakhmut.

Because its no longer relevant
it becomes no longer relevant when it keeps destroying shit and hitting buildings, just when kalibrs and cruise missiles are no longer thought to be relevant than some period of time later they are.

No bullshit, but Ukrainians got their hands mainly on Western artillery earlier than tanks, which is not surprising because using donated Western artillery and its assorted 155mm rounds are faster than having to establish an entirely new production line in the West to supply 152mm ones.

As for T-72, the Poles and Czechs has them and their assorted ammo in quantity and sending another hundreds is the logical thing to do to replace Ukraine's own losses.

Maybe now that Ukraine themselves has depleted their 125mm ammo, we heard more and more Western tanks like the Challenger 2 (and later Leo 2) being sent to Ukraine.
Than why werent the Ukrainians prepared beforehand to get bradleys, challengers, abrams and leopards with all the ammunition stocks needed for these armoured vehicles in the 8 years they have prepared this war with NATO? Try to bullshit your way out of this because if they had western equipment with soviet equipment and the ammunition stocks associated with them than they would not need to request for more western vehicles and ammunition but the only reason it is being done is that destroyed equipment figures are so high that they need western equipment......If I was to believe your bullshit that they were out of ammunition than western tanks and western ammunition would have been supplied prior to the war not a year later.

Not better but equal (to the L52 variant).

The PzH 2000 is planned to be equipped with the longer barreled 60cal tube which will outgun even the Koalitsiya
Pzh2000 is showing me 67kms, koalition 80kms and that is not counting ramjet assisted rounds that would boost ranges to 170kms already beating Nammos ramjet artillery rounds proposed for 150kms. my land force thread on the Russian forum here might give you a general idea.

And oh... has I mentioned that the PzH2000 is in active service ?
They have a set number of koalitions and tested them in Ukraine but like the tornado MRLS systems production numbers have increased not letting the public know during the war how many there are. https://amalantra.ru/koalitsiya-sv/?ysclid=ld0g19pwfh265368165

As the Kharkiv and Kherson offensive suggest this is irrelevant, because the HIMARS GMLRS rounds are simply more accurate and produced in more numbers than Russians could ever produced its analogues.

Now that production is ⬆️, we might see more GMLRS round being donated
HIMARS is not stopping the bakhmut and seversk offensives so I guess its not doing its magic again and somehow this must prove that smerch is better now? latest MRLS systems of theirs have guided rounds. Even with all the back and forth grabbing ukraine had them so the joke is they barely had any relevance to the war even in Soledar.

Ok I concur. But even then L44 equipped gun Leo 2 if armed with lets say the M829A4 would easily defeat T-90M or even T-14. But it seems that Ukraine will have to do with older DM33 rounds for the time being.
How many M829A4s are produced? because it might matter later down the line of how fast they went through excalibur rounds. 880mm is not enough to penetrate relikt or malachite armor on some T-90 variations and the T-14 itself, and as you guessed the Vacuum-1 rounds are more than enough with 1000mm penetration and no idea if steelbeasts is a great source talking about western armour. Even Svinets could be sufficient enough in dealing with modern tanks depending where the rounds hit them. and of course same for any M829 variation. But I doubt Vacuum and svinets would be the major reason of the western tank destruction based on what I have seen being used from ka-52, drones, artillery, and ATGMs.

The entire AFU ? Many AFU units are tied in the North expecting Belarusians and Russians in Kharkiv and Kyiv oblast. many are manning positions in Kherson, Zaporizhia. And you come up here that Wagners somehow defeats AFU in its entirety.

You do realize that Soledar are a very small settlement right ? Even Bakhmut itself would be better called a town, but you guys seems struggling to capture those settlements. Your Soviet forefather would be rolling in their graves knowing that in their time, Berlin fell in a month, and Budapest fell in only 50 days.

Bakhmut campaign started last August btw.
To give you the numbers 65K +(probably more now because Ukrainian leadership doesn't listen to their military) vs 40k wagner, wagner wins and Ukrainians are copoing that they killed 75% of their forces in Soledar but of course this is bullshit because they are pushing the offensives to Seversk and bakhmut and have been capturing settlements as we speak. Bakhmut did start last august but the fact remains that Wagner is a very small fraction of their entire forces making the major push. Its not a good sign if DPR, chechens, other groups, reserves and active duty are all chilling while Wagner themselves are aiming to push them off the cliff.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,061
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I wonder if western jets will ever be supplied, the incremental approach has been ratcheting up over time. It started with stingers/manpads and now its patriots.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
sucks I cant make a bunch of posts or people cry to admins again. another daily 5 posts for me because i cant overwhelm this place.

https://t.me/s/dead_ykrop https://t.me/s/gruz200_hohli_smert

1673984931707.png

1673984968321.png

1673985002789.png

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
one more until i am free to post here again.

1673986731270.png

1673986774364.png
Leopards get ready.
1673986829003.png

1673986864899.png
patriots get ready.
1673986925737.png

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
thanks, previous poster now i can post two more times to follow the rules here.

1673987022723.png

1673987072070.png

1673987118783.png

1673987151629.png

1673987191714.png

Top Bottom