Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 700
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Yes the same way I admit Vatican is a city
So your telling me that if Bakhmut gets captured you're going to cope next that Kyiv is bigger than Bakhmut

Units get rotated, losses will affect unit composition, intentional concealment of units is the norm in a dynamic front and all you and your russian comrade can do is talk positions in a map.

This is what I notice from russian supporters online, while Russia failed most of this objective they kept talking about attacking here and there on a map as if their foe would play into their own hands.
the latest mossad report showed like 20k russians killed in action compared to 160k ukrainians killed. And those blue and red boxes stayed along with some boxes disappearing. and if you dont know how to read the map the three 4 Xs consist of units of more than 100K+ so yeah there is that.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,426
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So your telling me that if Bakhmut gets captured you're going to cope next that Kyiv is bigger than Bakhmut
quite the opposite, if Bakhmut is captured (god knows when) I'm going to admit that Bakhmut is bigger than Soledar (which took 6 month to capture)
the latest mossad report showed like 20k russians killed in action compared to 160k ukrainians killed. And those blue and red boxes stayed along with some boxes disappearing. and if you dont know how to read the map the three 4 Xs consist of units of more than 100K+ so yeah there is that.
Actually both are in the range of 100K lost atm, but Ukraine manages to expel the Russian from all of Kyiv, Kharkiv and most of Kherson while Russian gains is the small town of Soledar.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 700
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
quite the opposite, if Bakhmut is captured (god knows when) I'm going to admit that Bakhmut is bigger than Soledar (which took 6 month to capture)
But will you say Kyiv is bigger than Bakhmut as the next cope if Bakhmut is captured? I do not know how much equipment and bodies Zelensky will throw at bakhmut or the current frontlines because the amount of units in kyiv and kharkiv is not enough to what i see on the frontlines, and based on many of those AFU videos they NEED bodies.

Actually both are in the range of 100K lost atm, but Ukraine manages to expel the Russian from all of Kyiv, Kharkiv and most of Kherson while Russian gains is the small town of Soledar.
this is what i mean i have turkish, mossad, US claims going 150K pluse for ukraine with russians being 20k which makes more sense if I see a small group of convicts pushing all those bigger AFU units back, while the reserves are not being used yet which they should be according to your claims but they are not.

Trakya_forever

Committed member
Reactions
4 572
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In any case, Russia is the loser. Ukraine? No one in the west care about them. To focus on China, they had to deal with Russia first and they managed it really well.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
As of now your country asks or wants to start a war with Iran but only reason it hasnt started one is because it needs approval from the U.S. or needs outside assistance in order to win. Your country lobbied against Turkey acquiring any F-35s and I just saw some recent articles that Israel not being part of the F-35 program wants Turkey to get earliest than latest block models. As much as you like to talk about the 6 day your country is scared of having a confrontation with either of the 2 countries. Just because Soros, Kissinger and Bidens cabinet share your identity means that what they do about the conflict is right and you have to agree with them about turning Ukraine into a greater Israel. Don't worry I will try not to be too politically incorrect on this part of the subject.
U are distracting topic too far. Israel prevailed in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973 wars against much larger enemy, both in weapons and manpower.

Russia which has much larger army than Ukraine and had tens times more weapons fails to advance since March 2022.

Thats interesting we got two different sources stating different things.

View attachment 53573

But let's find out which of our sources are more believable. https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/

View attachment 53574

Now if a smaller force is pushing the bigger force back than the smaller force is taking less casualties than the bigger force. Otherwise, why would the bigger force with your statistics is not able to push Russia back?

Atleast you have criticized history legends for a good reason.
Again your favorite militaryland map. Per this map Russia has only 1 regiment on 150+ km frontline from Vasilievka to Vuhledar. :)

6475675re.JPG

So please stop using as troop deployement source for god's sake.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 700
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
In any case, Russia is the loser. Ukraine? No one in the west care about them. To focus on China, they had to deal with Russia first and they managed it really well.
Turkey made a big deal about Ukraines grain deal with Europe so I wonder who will be begged for grain next? I think that Europe will cope with using russian gas as turkish with that gas hub deal next. Russia will have ABM shield covering central Europe better than in their own turf. Ukraine has some good resources if they are demilitarized.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,426
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
But will you say Kyiv is bigger than Bakhmut as the next cope if Bakhmut is captured? I do not know how much equipment and bodies Zelensky will throw at bakhmut or the current frontlines because the amount of units in kyiv and kharkiv is not enough to what i see on the frontlines, and based on many of those AFU videos they NEED bodies.
Yes Kyiv is literally bigger than Bakhmut. With dense built up area and multiple tall building and a hill on the Eastern side of the bank. This thing is friggin metropolitan

DJI_0898_NSK_skyandmethod.com_@2x.jpg

This is the Soledar that Russians kept bragging about. haha. Notice to semi urban settings with huge swaths of open area between settlements ?

jWrnTL7omHs.jpg

Now Urban warfare are the most difficult forms of warfare. If you have seen the urban wars of Damascus, Fallujah, Aleppo and Mosul. Its quite easy to expect what Russia will face if they try another blitz towards Kyiv for the 2nd time.

this is what i mean i have turkish, mossad, US claims going 150K pluse for ukraine with russians being 20k which makes more sense if I see a small group of convicts pushing all those bigger AFU units back, while the reserves are not being used yet which they should be according to your claims but they are not.
100K for Ukraine and 100K for Russia actually. But I'm not counting on you to read my earlier link.

The opposite of weakness is strength, the opposite of feminine is masculine and the opposite of humiliation is pride. And currently Russia tries to cope its humiliation after all the beatings it got from Ukraine and restore its pride by magnifying how a small band of convicts managed to throw back AFU and they took its as the source of pride left, and that's it.

Too bad this will only sell to Russian supporters

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 700
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
This is the Soledar that Russians kept bragging about. haha. Notice to semi urban settings with huge swaths of open area between settlements ?
atleast get a better photo.
1675630328750.png

Now Urban warfare are the most difficult forms of warfare. If you have seen the urban wars of Damascus, Fallujah, Aleppo and Mosul. Its quite easy to expect what Russia will face if they try another blitz towards Kyiv for the 2nd time.
for the 1st 2 months 300k was involved in the special operation and 80k were used in the operation. Maybe or maybe not they will used all those troops they have outside ukraines border or the option to drop FOABs and level the city to the ground. But I i am expecting Zelensky to pull a Saakashvili biting his tie and running around when a russian aircraft is hovering above his head like the Georgian war.

100K for Ukraine and 100K for Russia actually. But I'm not counting on you to read my earlier link.

The opposite of weakness is strength, the opposite of feminine is masculine and the opposite of humiliation is pride. And currently Russia tries to cope its humiliation after all the beatings it got from Ukraine and restore its pride by magnifying how a small band of convicts managed to throw back AFU and they took its as the source of pride left, and that's it.

Too bad this will only sell to Russian supporters
Your right Ukrainian statistics have been proven as a joke numerous times including to what the map shows on how much force is being used. Come on you would be prideful to if a small number of convicts pushed back a larger force like hill 3234, battle of hodow, etc.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,426
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
atleast get a better photo. View attachment 53686
Ahhh here's a better persepctive.

soledar.PNG

And here's Bakhmut, u could see the difference in built up density of building

Baxmyt.PNG

And here's Bakhmut with many other similarly sized or even larger sized settlements in the region. Good luck

map.PNG

Your right Ukrainian statistics have been proven as a joke numerous times including to what the map shows on how much force is being used. Come on you would be prideful to if a small number of convicts pushed back a larger force like hill 3234, battle of hodow, etc.
Not as funny as having to magnify on tiny Soledar to cover failings elsewhere

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,475
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

A problem of logistics: is the US sending Ukraine the wrong tank?​

It is said that the fact that Abrams tanks have gas turbines could result in a logistical apocalypse for Ukraine.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 700
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
And here's Bakhmut with many other similarly sized or even larger sized settlements in the region. Good luck
thanks with AFU looking for civilians, I wonder how long those blue boxes will last before the west might suddenly change its mind about some weapons like the F-16s.

Not as funny as having to magnify on tiny Soledar to cover failings elsewhere
the failings being Wagner a smaller force is capturing Ukrainian settlements?

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
It's sad and funny to see "Russian supporters" arguing that Soledar is a "city" . You might go to wikipedia and see the population numbers:

The settlement's population has fallen over the past few decades, from 14,600 in 1971[6] to 10,490 in 2022.[22]

10k people in my country is not a city, but call it whatever you want. The important question is the main defense line after 2014 is behind Bahkmut, western part is full of flat lands where Wagner offered the lives of thousands of people to advance a few kilometers.

As we have seen the number of people matters, and the mobiks who are part of original RU units doesn't have the performance Wagner had with their tactics and morality. You can see Vuhledar offensives, canceled by "bad weather" when there is a shining sun every day, and it's just a small village being attacked by original RU units and mobiks.

So for reaching Kramatorsk and Sloviansk, RU would need to conquer Kostiantynivka and Druzhkivka, which are behind the main defense lines, and being prepared for many months for the defense.

Even if Wagner is able to gather hundred of thousands of convicts, insanes, etc. They might reach those cities in many months or even years, time enough to have plenty of main western weapons in the field.

F-6 enthusiast

Reactions
1 595
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Ukraine's artillery outrange all known Russian artillery including the experimental Koalitsiya. With the war dragging on, Russia will rely more on more on Hyacinth and Akatsiya
One of the few ways Russians could have addressed this disparity in artillery capability would be to use the RuAf to locate and destroy artillery (and its supporting assets). It seems to be Missing in Action.

Note To all policymakers : Please invest in your Airforce and its personnel.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,475
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

A problem of logistics: is the US sending Ukraine the wrong tank?​

It is said that the fact that Abrams tanks have gas turbines could result in a logistical apocalypse for Ukraine.
FnbOmHvWYAMTSQb.jpg

I posted this in the meme section. However, the situation is actually nothing to laugh about.

It is necessary to repair so many different types of tanks and armored vehicles, keep spare parts close to the front, train maintenance personnel, and then keep these personnel alive in the face of Russian bombardments. It would not be wrong to say that Ukraine is on the brink of a logistical apocalypse.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
In my opinion Budanov's maps have a few chunks of what it should be:

Reznikov did a good job at first stages, let's take over to someone who comes from the military environment and is tremendously respected at 37 years old.
Let's give a small victory to RU, the good things are about to come, it should steer the Russians away from nuclear weapons and better accept the logic of the battlefield.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom