Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
do you have Palestinians to bully, syrians to bomb? or cry to the US about Turkey and iran? If you want to talk about unrelated Ukraine war topics expect a similar response from me.
Unlike Russia we did not start any wars thats why we have 60% more GDP per capita than Russia despite Russian enormous resources.

If you support this genocidal war, why u are not going to fight there instead spamming propaganda on forum?

Mailman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Estonia
Nation of origin
Estonia
bruh i think the moderators changed my nationality to Russian because i am assuming everyone here was asshurt that i was posting as a Ukrainian national. I mean come-on I could be a Ukrainian from crimea that supports Russia, i dont know if moderators or admins got pressured to changed it. But estonians and other countries by Russia are called the butthurt belters for a reason. Enjoy watching on the sidelines of having Russia as bigger country next to you.
Mmm... not exactly what I was asking about, but OK. Butthurt belters, huh? I agree. Russophobia has dark origins and Ukrainians men, women and children feel it for real now.

Thing is, this violence turns against Russians themselves. I had a chance to compare USSR (basically Russian) and Swedish prison systems. Oh boy, Swedish ones are sweet sheeps compared to Russian criminals. The violence level is drastically inclined toward Russia and it is evident in everyday life and is rooted in personal relations. Those guys, who rape and murder right now in Ukraine, will return as war heroes and whay they should behave differently afterwards? Societ is encouraging such behaviour and between the wars the victimize Russians. Who else?

Is this not a good reason to live abroad, mh? No to be killed because one has successfully built up a business attracting siloviki badly? Owning a piece of land some Putin friend wants for himself? Loaning a wife for using to someone who might give some survival benefits ? Suffer in the hospitals which look worse than prisons?

And yet, as soon as Russians left their motherland, they start to idealize Great Russia and wait for Russia to occupy their country of residence. Do you understand that this occupied country will turn into shithole like Russia very soon and you have to move again? Does Putin understand that the biggest geopolitical tragedy in the previous century (the fall of USSR namely) gave to him unique chance to become ruler of the Russia? Because of this ultra violence in Ukraine your own daughter will be raped by the same guys who "liberated" Bakhmut? This is so shortminded I ask myself often: do you get some kind of weird satisfaction from all of this madness Russians are capable of deliver?

Believe me, I love to stand sideways. It is painful enough just to look at it. Keep the joy of conquering the world to yourself, I really do not want to be any part of this. Why, on earth?!??

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 693
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Funnily you could see multiple light bulbs. Indicating that he's flying on top of a relatively peaceful urban settlement instead of the frontline

come on your going you're going to have to show me something better than a blur. and from the looks of it a simple wikipedia search of su-25 will tell me this.

1675712279550.png

so thats whys i am asking for a unblurred photo because some letters are faded in that photo and some look like they have been recently marked. The last russian su-25 that got shot down in october I can see the wordings unblurred.
Unlike Russia we did not start any wars thats why we have 60% more GDP per capita than Russia despite Russian enormous resources.

If you support this genocidal war, why u are not going to fight there instead spamming propaganda on forum?
spreading propaganda, heh thats funny hearing that coming from you of all people if you know what I mean. Wants Ukraien is over i hope your country is next when the Palestinians, Syrians and other middle eastern countries get assisted against your apartheid state.

Last edited:

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 693
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
According to the rhetoric I have seen lately, Poland might be next but I dont know if NATO is bullshitting or not that if one of their members attack another non-NATO country, they would be directly involved in the conflict without article 5 or support militarily from other NATO countries.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
come on your going you're going to have to show me something better than a blur. and from the looks of it a simple wikipedia search of su-25 will tell me this.

View attachment 53731

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah that's clearly a SU-25M1 and not Su-25SM

The Cyrillic for SM is CM, so this is a Russian air force operated Su-25 as Ukraine doesn't operate Su-25SM but Su-25M
FoNK66XX0AEFsrg

spreading propaganda, heh thats funny hearing that coming from you of all people if you know what I mean.

I do not represent Indonesia, In the country the number of pro-Russia is equal if not more that pro Ukraine.
I'm neither pro Russia or pro Ukraine.

Wants Ukraien is over i hope your country is next when the Palestinians, Syrians and other middle eastern countries get assisted against your apartheid state.
What state ? Indonesia is an apartheid state ? maybe/maybe not

Russia is as apartheid as you can get, probably as much apartheid as the country you accuse of, and in Syria it supports the sectaraian assad, known for his apartheid against the Sunni majority of Syria. So safe your Apartheid accusation for next time.

Also I wonder how the Russia, assad's Syria could sail and conquer Indonesia when we're on the other side of the globe:rolleyes:.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 693
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Yeah that's clearly a SU-25M1 and not Su-25SM

The Cyrillic for SM is CM, so this is a Russian air force operated Su-25 as Ukraine doesn't operate Su-25SM but Su-25M
i know you have some literacy issues but i stated why is it blurred when the other Russian su-25 had unblurred letters? some of the colors are darker than other letters which is why i am asking for an unblurred photo. Anyone can use a marker.
I do not represent Indonesia, In the country the number of pro-Russia is equal if not more that pro Ukraine.
I'm neither pro Russia or pro Ukraine.

What state ? Indonesia is an apartheid state ? maybe/maybe not

Russia is as apartheid as you can get, probably as much apartheid as the country you accuse of, and in Syria it supports the sectaraian assad, known for his apartheid against the Sunni majority of Syria. So safe your Apartheid accusation for next time.

Also I wonder how the Russia, assad's Syria could sail and conquer Indonesia when we're on the other side of the globe:rolleyes:.
i responded to 500, I dont think i tagged your name there. Relax dude.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 693
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
1675714453647682.jpg

Overall, I don't think I would be mad if western Ukraine becomes a part of Poland.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,372
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
i know you have some literacy issues but i stated why is it blurred when the other Russian su-25 had unblurred letters? some of the colors are darker than other letters which is why i am asking for an unblurred photo. Anyone can use a marker.
You could see the video and there's nothing suggest that markers are used, there's also the red star symbol footage, indicating Russian air force. Ukraine uses yellow roundels btw

FoNEnLJWYAAlVIr

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 693
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
You could see the video and there's nothing suggest that markers are used, there's also the red star symbol footage, indicating Russian air force. Ukraine uses yellow roundels btw

FoNEnLJWYAAlVIr
sigh.....that is not the same photo you provided earlier that was blurred.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom