Trakya_forever

Committed member
Reactions
4 572
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The problem is Russians cant accept that they were trapped and they are in a huge trouble. You can invade the whole Donbass. For what? What is going to change? So far visually confirmed you lost 5k armours. You are battling against highly motivated, trained and equipped enemy. Every day new western weapons are coming for them. Plus your losses, a huge force you have to keep in Ukraine. It is unsustainable. We will see, it will be a catastroph for Russia.

tositr

Reactions
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Albania
@blackjack But you are okay that the wealth of the all country to be stolen from a bunch thieves who try to behave like gangsters? Interesting logic and kind of patriotism.

But in the end who is Europe going to beg for gas and grain next? Globohomo is as good as dead at this point.

I don't get, why you care how much I pay for gas, when my yearly income is +250k

Mailman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Estonia
Nation of origin
Estonia
But in the end who is Europe going to beg for gas and grain next? Globohomo is as good as dead at this point.
And I still cannot get it.

blackjack claims to live in USA. The very worst enemy against motherland Russia. Supplier of the most lethal weapons for Ukraine, the very reason behind thousands of killed Russian soldiers. Stronghold for globohomo, LGTB and whatever movements. The worst country where true Russian can live.

And there is perfect Russia with its elitare culture and unique way of living; ingenious leader with wonder-generals and wunderwaffen/miracle weapons; world second army and supersoldiers trained in secret VDV camps/Spetsnaz prisons; most beautiful women and wast resources of minerals, oil, gold, diamonds- you name it. The most righteous religious unmistakable one man ruled superimperia, dreamland for any Ruschist.

The choice of blackjack country of residence seems obvius, but by some reason it is not Russia. Why?

Last edited:

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel

A problem of logistics: is the US sending Ukraine the wrong tank?​

It is said that the fact that Abrams tanks have gas turbines could result in a logistical apocalypse for Ukraine.
I dont see much problem with gas turbine. The warfare in Ukraine is pretty much static, so somewhat higher fuel consumption is not what will cause a collapse.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
It's sad and funny to see "Russian supporters" arguing that Soledar is a "city" . You might go to wikipedia and see the population numbers:

10k people in my country is not a city, but call it whatever you want. The important question is the main defense line after 2014 is behind Bahkmut, western part is full of flat lands where Wagner offered the lives of thousands of people to advance a few kilometers.

As we have seen the number of people matters, and the mobiks who are part of original RU units doesn't have the performance Wagner had with their tactics and morality. You can see Vuhledar offensives, canceled by "bad weather" when there is a shining sun every day, and it's just a small village being attacked by original RU units and mobiks.

So for reaching Kramatorsk and Sloviansk, RU would need to conquer Kostiantynivka and Druzhkivka, which are behind the main defense lines, and being prepared for many months for the defense.

Even if Wagner is able to gather hundred of thousands of convicts, insanes, etc. They might reach those cities in many months or even years, time enough to have plenty of main western weapons in the field.
This is a good perspective:

March25_cmpk4.jpg

Green - areas liberated by Ukraine since March 2022.
Blue - areas captured by Russia since March 2022.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 693
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
And I still cannot get it.

blackjack claims to live in USA. The very worst enemy against motherland Russia. Supplier of the most lethal weapons for Ukraine, the very reason behind thousands of killed Russian soldiers. Stronghold for globohomo, LGTB and whatever movements. The worst country where true Russian can live.

And there is perfect Russia with its elitare culture and unique way of living; ingenious leader with wonder-generals and wunderwaffen/miracle weapons; world second army and supersoldiers trained in secret VDV camps/Spetsnaz prisons; most beautiful women and wast resources of minerals, oil, gold, diamonds- you name it. The most righteous religious unmistakable one man ruled superimperia, dreamland for any Ruschist.

The choice of blackjack country of residence seems obvius, but by some reason it is not Russia. Why?
bruh i think the moderators changed my nationality to Russian because i am assuming everyone here was asshurt that i was posting as a Ukrainian national. I mean come-on I could be a Ukrainian from crimea that supports Russia, i dont know if moderators or admins got pressured to changed it. But estonians and other countries by Russia are called the butthurt belters for a reason. Enjoy watching on the sidelines of having Russia as bigger country next to you.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 53694

I posted this in the meme section. However, the situation is actually nothing to laugh about.

It is necessary to repair so many different types of tanks and armored vehicles, keep spare parts close to the front, train maintenance personnel, and then keep these personnel alive in the face of Russian bombardments. It would not be wrong to say that Ukraine is on the brink of a logistical apocalypse.

The artillery sector is even more diverse, yet they still operate

this is all recent

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 693
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
et they start wars to slaugter Syrians then Ukrainians.
do you have Palestinians to bully, syrians to bomb? or cry to the US about Turkey and iran? If you want to talk about unrelated Ukraine war topics expect a similar response from me.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom