Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Updates :

More 🇷🇺 armor heading to Ukraine.

FTsr7ObXoAAs5jt
FTsr7OaXEAIEHeF

🇺🇦 received 14 donated Su-25 from some un-named Eastern European country. (Prolly Bulgaria)

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 677
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
In Ukraine, the war of Dronov-Kamikadze began between the Russian and Ukrainian armies. Both sides published a video of their use. Personents of the use of American Switchblade drones 300 by the Ukrainian army appeared, in the video you can see the launch of one of these drones, it is worth noting that the batch of these drones is captured by the Russian army, but so far only photos have been published. At the same time, the Russian army also began to actively use Kamikadze drones, then in the video you can see the frames of attacks by the Russian drone of Kamikadze Kub-Bla on a group of Ukrainian soldiers. The use of kamikadze drones in Ukraine will seriously complicate the fighting of both sides, the only salvation from them is the active use of electronic warfare and air defense systems.

One of the soldiers of the Armed Forces recorded on the video star rain of missiles in Ukraine

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,766
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
This should be the end game.

Very interesting, I am in the line of the proposed solution. Not easy but at least West should be together in pushing another dominio piece in a clever and determined way . That be the only way to have peace for some long time.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,766
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today Ukraine army able to shutdown 1xSu 35, 2x Ka52 and 1xMi 8

It is Ukraine language. I just give a source and just info about Today summery about russian airplanes shutdown
I do not know Ukraine or russian language but people which know the language said so.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom