bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
You should get this through your thick head it's Russia which started the war. Ukraine didn't attack to the Russia.
I thing Your thick mind can only understand that. I think even that is a great achievement for you. This simple plain understanding is of no use to the people of Ukraine.

No electricity, no water, no heating. Even the generators started to freeze. The counterattack was stopped by Russia. It was understood that it would be difficult for Ukraine to get their lands back in a short time by fighting.

Zelensky has no intention of negotiating peace. I think its supporter usa and england do not allow it.

Conclusion: The Ukrainian people will continue to suffer. USA and England will continue to prosper.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Here is the great achievement of zelensky. He hit the Kerch Bridge despite all the Russian warnings. However, when there is no opportunity to fully protect his country.

As a punishment, Russia destroyed the electricity infrastructure of Ukraine by hitting it. What is Zelensky doing, watching helplessly as the country is being hit, and constantly begging for weapons.

But the result is that the Ukrainian people are hungry, thirsty, without electricity, cold in the middle of winter. Putin is driving on the kerch bridge, Zelensky can't do anything.

tracer

Reactions
1 302
Nation of residence
Sweden
Nation of origin
Sweden
It's debris floating right up close to the lens. There's another one at 0:09s too.

Follows a trajectory headed for the previous explosion and look like a Tu-141, which is coincidentially what they say they used....

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
in your logic, if your daughter or mother being rape by someone bigger n stronger, than you will says to the rapist ok, enjoy it, because i am not strong enough to kill you, and dont have any balls againts you, so i should step back
These are all your logic, not mine. I have neither written nor implied such a thing. You wrote.

If your understanding is dark, if it's bad, I can't fault it. If you had written this to me as a question, the answer would have been no. But you think like that, because you wrote it, I think there is a problem with you. or malicious intent.

What I'm saying is that in a war there is a reciprocal balance in harming. If you make deep blows while the struggle is going on, the calculation is made like a chess move, to see if I can prevent this response. If you're going to be hurt, you don't do some blows.

That's the whole point. Zelensky's team struck the bridge deep and was unable to block the incoming infrastructure blows. devastated his people.

Türk's logic is clear. It was explained very clearly in the War of Independence 1919-1923. Finally, it was repeated in the fight against the PKK ( In fact, pkk represents colonial states). Keep fighting until the last man dies!

Last edited:

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I just watched on NTV news, the USA limited the range capability of the system before giving Himars rockets to Ukraine. I think the USA wants the war not to end, Ukraine wants to beat Russia by fighting for a long time. That's why I'm commenting that Ukraine is waging a proxy war.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
I just watched on NTV news, the USA limited the range capability of the system before giving Himars rockets to Ukraine. I think the USA wants the war not to end, Ukraine wants to beat Russia by fighting for a long time. That's why I'm commenting that Ukraine is waging a proxy war.

I think we are a bit lost on this matter or thinking bad... I don't know who are you trying to convince at this point.

assurances2.png

I don't know if you understand that paragraph but it was signed by Lavrov, so at least he knows what's happening.
They tried to take Kiev in 3 days for not triggering a war against Europe and EEUU but it turns out that some chessmaster failed on his assumptions, and we are now on month 9 since the start of the invasion by Russian troops over a paceful and sovereign nation.

Probably someone who doesn't love his own country is able to say that kind of words.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
Yes, the Aegean Islands should have been demilitarized by now. But the US and EU are sending weapons to Greece to put them on the islands. It's not enough, they practice together.

Why did the usa, eu, iraq, syria, afghanistan enter?

Well, who supported and raised the pkk terrorist organization so much? Why did we have to fight against PKK for 40 years? How can pkk set up camp in greece, paris?

How can pkk establish associations, raise money and provide political education in eu countries?

However, these countries and we are members of NATO?

So after the deals are made, games are played from behind! I guess that explains the situation.

I suggest you to open a new topic in the proper section about it. Thanks.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,102
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So it turns out that it's Tu-141 drone from the 1970s that hit the 2 Russian airbase.

If earlier reports that Ukraine's Su-24M are being modified to launch the SCALP is true, then Russian air base all along the front is in trouble. Unlike the Tu-141… the SCALP is a stealthy cruise missile, harder to detect and hit.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,724
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hungary blocks EU's 18 billion aid to Ukraine next year.
Mr Biden berates Mr Zelenskiy about attacking Russia beyond Ukraine border stating that it wasn't the purpose they send them these weapons.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,799
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hungary blocks EU's 18 billion aid to Ukraine next year.
Mr Biden berates Mr Zelenskiy about attacking Russia beyond Ukraine border stating that it wasn't the purpose they send them these weapons.
A respond of the European council decision today.

Top Bottom