Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,486
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Discussion on the terrorist attack was moved to relevant thread. Please use the thread bellow for further discussion on the matter. Thank you!

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,293
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
1.png

UKR claims to have hit 1 intelligence ship from the Russian Black Sea fleet with a cruise missile

Intelligence Ship Ivan Khurs

Last edited:

Iskander

Committed member
Azerbaijan Correspondent
Reactions
9 524
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Only 2 ships?! :ROFLMAO:
Gary writes that Russian troops are already approaching Chasov Yar. This is the most important thing for today :ROFLMAO: True, I’ve been looking for this... uh metropolis on Google since the morning, but I can’t find it. I see Paris, I see London, New York, I even found Warsaw, but Chasov Yar is not there.
Then it turned out that the Russians were really approaching this... village... for 2 years already... they were approaching and approaching, but to no avail.
I bet Gary will ignore destroying those two worthless Russian ships. Gary now focused all his attention on Chasov Yar. He has no time, he's busy:LOL:
Meanwhile, the “legendary” Russian Black Sea Fleet is literally melting before our eyes.
And how many ambitions did the Russians have!!! “The Black Sea is an internal Russian lake!!!”, “The Black Sea Fleet is the pride and glory of Russia!!!”, “We are in Cheshme and in Sinop 1500 years ago the navy of the Ottoman Empire... blah, blah, blah...”, etc. and so on... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Only 2 ships?! :ROFLMAO:
Gary writes that Russian troops are already approaching Chasov Yar. This is the most important thing for today :ROFLMAO: True, I’ve been looking for this... uh metropolis on Google since the morning, but I can’t find it. I see Paris, I see London, New York, I even found Warsaw, but Chasov Yar is not there.
Then it turned out that the Russians were really approaching this... village... for 2 years already... they were approaching and approaching, but to no avail.
I bet Gary will ignore destroying those two worthless Russian ships. Gary now focused all his attention on Chasov Yar. He has no time, he's busy:LOL:
Meanwhile, the “legendary” Russian Black Sea Fleet is literally melting before our eyes.
And how many ambitions did the Russians have!!! “The Black Sea is an internal Russian lake!!!”, “The Black Sea Fleet is the pride and glory of Russia!!!”, “We are in Cheshme and in Sinop 1500 years ago the navy of the Ottoman Empire... blah, blah, blah...”, etc. and so on... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Every now and then Ukraine would blow up one or two Russian ships every few months or so. But those are at best for the morale boost, celebrations usually stayed for one or two days before Ukraine is again faced with the loss of land and the impending disaster of running out of ammo.

Ukraine war is mainly a land war, to grab land. Losing ships here and there doesn't hurt Russia as much as you think

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 694
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
1711292530201.png

I am pissed off that we might not see the F-16s combat Russian aircrafts.
Considering how much of a cuck putin is he won't target NATO airfields so Ukrainian pilots can use those instead.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 694
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
It looks like some missiles flew 39 seconds in poland before re-entering Ukraine and striking Lviv.
1711293178651.png

Have to be accurate missiles to avoid an article 5 claim.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,379
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Of course, once Ukraine surrenders, the victors will have access to the equipment of the losers. Reminiscent of Ukraine now, The U.S. once armed the RVN (South Vietnam army) with the latest (at the time) U.S. military equipment and a slush of funds to keep them afloat. That didn't help much.

Ex-RVN M107 and M48 Pattons in PAVN storage

FYzywqbaUAAep8M.jpg:large

Ex-ANA MRAP in Taliban hands

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F210901153941-01-kandahar-taliban-0901.jpg

and once upon a time... Iraq

ISIS-Mosul-Parade-5-thumb-560x315-3334.jpg

ISIS-Mosul-Parade-6-thumb-560x315-3337.jpg

So the U.S. formula of equipping + funding has been tried and tested before...and ended in failure, of course, Washington being Washington, it didn't stop them from repeating the same error it is doing now in Ukraine. Like the habit of throwing sanctions, It's becoming a habitual cycle now with the U.S. trying again and again to solve new problems with the old method.

Certain things could not be solved by merely throwing money.

In Afghanistan, the U.S. not only lavishly equipped the Afghan National Army with multi-million Dollar equipment, but at the same time pumped so much money into the country in a bid to win influence and own the Taliban, that the unintended consequence is that the country becomes a center of Kleptocracy and money laundering operations. In the years before the collapse of Iraq (2014) and Afghanistan (2021), the U.S. pumped millions of dollars each month to pay for the salaries of the ISF and the ANA, only for corrupt bureaucrats to siphon the money and in the case of Afghanistan and Iraq, they actually created a whole list of imaginary "ghost soldiers" battalion who existed on administrative papers to ask for more funding to pay for these "ghosts" bills. Ukraine is very similar in its corruption levels to the 2 countries.

In the end, money hollowed out the ISF and the ANA before their collapse. What started as gradual deterioration suddenly escalated into wholesale collapse Let's see if flooding Ukraine with money and weapons is actually the best plan going forward

What Russia has, and Ukraine clearly doesn't, is that Russia has a working and expanding military industry. The Russian leadership didn't travel all around the world to beg for shipments of tanks, whatever they found insufficient, they bought it from friendly countries like North Korea and Iran...with gold.

So once Russia acquired Ukraine, the sheer wealth that Ukraine has in the form of its agricultural fields, natural resources, industries, etc. Will compensate for the heavy losses Russia suffered during its attempt to grab Ukrainian land.

Personally, I think the biggest prize of a Russian victory is the number of population that will be added to the restored empire of Moscow. Even my modest estimate of an addition of 20 Million men (the ones that I predicted would stay in Ukraine over the long term and not flee to the EU), is still a huge boost compared to around 300,000-350,000 men they had lost earlier in their attempt. Please note that Russia had already around 7-9 million additions to its population pool from the acquired territory of Donets, Lugansk, and Crimea.

Together with Belarus, the New Russian Empire under Tsar Vladimir will command approximately 150-170 million men, not quite large compared to the Soviet Onion, but a considerable improvement for a country that used to be at the top 3 of population rankings and secure the recruitment base against an aggressive Western powers at its doorstep

After acquiring the population, Russia is likely going after the Ukrainian gold reserves to compensate for their material losses as well as dismantling factory equipment from Eastern Ukraine to Russia. Ukraine will then be a useful bread basket that Russia could use as leverage for non-cooperative African/Asian countries, although to be fair in the case of Africa that's no longer needed as the Russian influence had steadily grown in the continent in the aftermath of the French withdrawal in Sahel. As for Pakistan who imported their wheat mainly from Ukraine, the military-installed governor who is close to the U.S. will have to think twice before ever doing something that is detrimental to Russia's security (such as supplying artillery rounds to whomever Russia is dealing with).

I've told you that grabbing Ukraine is worth the effort, those Russian men who died in the field of Donbass will not die in vain, the richness of Ukraine awaits.

500.000 is nothing compared to the $$ trillions that could be made. So Putin is not the mad Men that you guys thought he is. He is very strategic and he certainly has common sense

contricusc

Reactions
1 513
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
I've told you that grabbing Ukraine is worth the effort, those Russian men who died in the field of Donbass will not die in vain, the richness of Ukraine awaits.

The terrorists from IS that blow themselves up at least expect some virgins in the afterlife, but imagine the stupidity of dying for Ukraine’s riches.

I wonder how do those dead Russians will benefit from the “richness of Ukraine”?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom