Casual Discussion Video Games

Anastasius

Reaction score
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I have a long history of complaining about that and the overall inaccuracy of the Turks civilization.

Problem is that aoe2 has one of the most dedicated fanboy bases out there. Even at the most accurate criticism, they bury you to the ground.
I never could get into AoE2, the fact that all civilizations are fundamentally the same with a few unique technologies, some aesthetic differences and 1 or 2 unique units is just lazy as hell. It's especially bad when I tried to play campaign and you had the Ethiopian missions with white dudes in European outfits as playable "Ethiopian" units. It just took me right out of it.

AoE3 is a bit better on that account if only because they put effort into making the civilizations actually feel and play somewhat different instead of copy-pasted with some minor changes.

Nein2.0(Nomad)

Experienced member
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
images - 2021-06-29T134133.109.jpeg

Anybody interested in the Stalker series??

Stalker 2 is coming out on Xbox series x and PC but it will come to PS5 after the 3 month exclusivity expires for Microsoft.

Jackdaws

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
It's been a long time since I played video games. Sid Meier games like Civilization & Alpha Centauri used to be super addictive. Should have thought of them during the lockdown.

Nein2.0(Nomad)

Experienced member
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's been a long time since I played video games. Sid Meier games like Civilization & Alpha Centauri used to be super addictive. Should have thought of them during the lockdown.

I began to play Civilisation 3 again 😁

I have battleships and stealth bombers while playing as the Ottomans.

Jackdaws

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I began to play Civilisation 3 again 😁

I have battleships and stealth bombers while playing as the Ottomans.
Ha, you know there is a bug in the first Civilization which made Gandhi go absolutely nuclear or something. Or maybe it was an urban legend. Great game nonetheless. Played Alpha Centauri?

Nein2.0(Nomad)

Experienced member
Reaction score
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ha, you know there is a bug in the first Civilization which made Gandhi go absolutely nuclear or something. Or maybe it was an urban legend. Great game nonetheless. Played Alpha Centauri?

Ahh yes Gandhi goes nuclear it has been a civilization joke for decades 🤣🤣

I used nukes in civilisation 3 and everybody declared war on me 😂

I wiped out a Viking navy with a tactical nuke. I got nuked and lost so I restarted the game.

I never played Alpha Centauri.

Top Bottom