Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,916
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I have a long history of complaining about that and the overall inaccuracy of the Turks civilization.

Problem is that aoe2 has one of the most dedicated fanboy bases out there. Even at the most accurate criticism, they bury you to the ground.
I never could get into AoE2, the fact that all civilizations are fundamentally the same with a few unique technologies, some aesthetic differences and 1 or 2 unique units is just lazy as hell. It's especially bad when I tried to play campaign and you had the Ethiopian missions with white dudes in European outfits as playable "Ethiopian" units. It just took me right out of it.

AoE3 is a bit better on that account if only because they put effort into making the civilizations actually feel and play somewhat different instead of copy-pasted with some minor changes.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
images - 2021-06-29T134133.109.jpeg

Anybody interested in the Stalker series??

Stalker 2 is coming out on Xbox series x and PC but it will come to PS5 after the 3 month exclusivity expires for Microsoft.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,580
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
It's been a long time since I played video games. Sid Meier games like Civilization & Alpha Centauri used to be super addictive. Should have thought of them during the lockdown.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's been a long time since I played video games. Sid Meier games like Civilization & Alpha Centauri used to be super addictive. Should have thought of them during the lockdown.

I began to play Civilisation 3 again 😁

I have battleships and stealth bombers while playing as the Ottomans.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,580
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I began to play Civilisation 3 again 😁

I have battleships and stealth bombers while playing as the Ottomans.
Ha, you know there is a bug in the first Civilization which made Gandhi go absolutely nuclear or something. Or maybe it was an urban legend. Great game nonetheless. Played Alpha Centauri?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ha, you know there is a bug in the first Civilization which made Gandhi go absolutely nuclear or something. Or maybe it was an urban legend. Great game nonetheless. Played Alpha Centauri?

Ahh yes Gandhi goes nuclear it has been a civilization joke for decades 🤣🤣

I used nukes in civilisation 3 and everybody declared war on me 😂

I wiped out a Viking navy with a tactical nuke. I got nuked and lost so I restarted the game.

I never played Alpha Centauri.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,890
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
If they think I’m going to buy BF5 because of ZAHA then they’re wrong. We’d need more tbh. Yörük would have been awesome.

Apparently they plan on updating BF6 (2042) for at least 4 years. Even if we don't see many Turkish systems at launch we may see some introduced later on. BF4 had the JNG-90 and UTS-15. I hope they return.

Maybe in a future update they could add us as a faction. They've mentioned how most of the world's nations have collapsed and have mentioned a lot of countries in the story overview. Maybe they'll add more factions later on to spice things up.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

I hope Ace Combat 8 features the TAI TFX.

Then again the TFX can also appear in BF 2042 since its a videogame they dont have to worry about realism. Plus since Bf6 is set in 2042 the tfx would serving the Turkish airforce.

Honestly really getting sick of F35s and the Su57. I really want new jets and also 4th gen stuff like F16s, Sukhoi Flankers, Fa18 Hornet, Mig29 you name it.

Also the KAI KFx would be great too.

Fnss congrats to them for being featured in a well known fps series. I think fnss and dice worked together to licence this vehicle in the game.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Apparently they plan on updating BF6 (2042) for at least 4 years. Even if we don't see many Turkish systems at launch we may see some introduced later on. BF4 had the JNG-90 and UTS-15. I hope they return.

Maybe in a future update they could add us as a faction. They've mentioned how most of the world's nations have collapsed and have mentioned a lot of countries in the story overview. Maybe they'll add more factions later on to spice things up.

I think its US led Nato vs Russia and its allies. Another theory points to USA and its allies vs the Pan Asian coalition.

PAC was formed during BF4 final stand dlc. Greatly recommend people getting this dlc

images - 2021-06-05T135544.287.jpeg

Also the PAC was a main faction in BF2142 alongside the EU.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Bad Company 2 had the Cobra, too. Someone at DICE got an itch for Turkish stuff, it seems.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bad Company 2 had the Cobra, too. Someone at DICE got an itch for Turkish stuff, it seems.
I just couldnt help myself and look at BF5's credits from youtube to find Turks.
There are a lot of Turks among the developer team.

Tools Software Engineer: Erman Akkaya
Lead Online Software Engineer: Erman Döser
Senior VFX Artist: Nadab Göksu
3D Artist: Sokol Mehmeti (Only Turks use Mehmet but I couldnt understand his ethnicity)
Concept Artist: Tahir Tanış
QA Director: Tülay Tetiker McNally(obviously married to a foreigner)
Rendering Software Engineer: Yasin Uludağ
Software Engineers: Alper Aktüre

Also a lot of people from other Muslim majority nations who possibly could have influenced considering the number of Muslim people simping under our defense industry videos.

I think it might be the work of Tahir Tanış. I dont understand from game development but the choosing of weapons and vehicles sound like the job of concept artist the most.
I think its US led Nato vs Russia and its allies. Another theory points to USA and its allies vs the Pan Asian coalition.

No, in 2042's story there is no Nato or CSTO(Russian allies) and they confirmed no China/Asia neither.
It is just USA vs Russia but since all the other states collapsed, those states people fight for their lifes as mercenary groups for both sides. Kind of the new proxy war doctrine of the post-apocalyptic World in 2042. Those states weapons and vehicles therefore are used by both sides. They explained they chose this story so that they could explain weapons of various origins for both sides.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I just couldnt help myself and look at BF5's credits from youtube to find Turks.
There are a lot of Turks among the developer team.

Tools Software Engineer: Erman Akkaya
Lead Online Software Engineer: Erman Döser
Senior VFX Artist: Nadab Göksu
3D Artist: Sokol Mehmeti (Only Turks use Mehmet but I couldnt understand his ethnicity)
Concept Artist: Tahir Tanış
QA Director: Tülay Tetiker McNally(obviously married to a foreigner)
Rendering Software Engineer: Yasin Uludağ
Software Engineers: Alper Aktüre

Also a lot of people from other Muslim majority nations who possibly could have influenced considering the number of Muslim people simping under our defense industry videos.

I think it might be the work of Tahir Tanış. I dont understand from game development but the choosing of weapons and vehicles sound like the job of concept artist the most.

No, in 2042's story there is no Nato or CSTO(Russian allies) and they confirmed no China/Asia neither.
It is just USA vs Russia but since all the other states collapsed, those states people fight for their lifes as mercenary groups for both sides. Kind of the new proxy war doctrine of the post-apocalyptic World in 2042. Those states weapons and vehicles therefore are used by both sides. They explained they chose this story so that they could explain weapons of various origins for both sides.

Im really getting sick of the whole USA vs Russia as it has already been done to death.

Also pretty disappointing how we are not getting MEC, France, UK or any other various nations.

BF4 having China was a great thing now its back to USA vs Russia.

Various proxy wars dont remedy it for me unless BF 2042 allows to us play as PMC's. I mean want to be like the Shadow Company from Call of Duty Modern Warfare.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

bf portal mod will bring back weaps and vehicles from older titles but jng 90 was a dlc in bf 3 so if they include the dlcs from these titles in the future as well then we will see the jng 90 in bf 2042.

These weapons will be available in Battlefield Portal once the game releases:

• 1942:
    • M1911, K98, Tompson, K98, M1 Garand, No.4 Sniper, Walther P38, Bazooka, MP40, STG-44, Panzerschreck, Grenade, BAR1918, Knife
  • BC2:
    • M93R, SPAS-12, G3, AN-94, AKS-74U, M16A2, M416, M60, M240B, Type 88, MP412 Rex, PP-2000, MP443, XM8 Prototype, M1911, XM8 Compact, XM8 LMG, M24 Sniper, Tompson, Knife, M1 Garand, Frag Garand, GOL Sniper, Magnum
  • BF3:
    • P39R, P90, DAO-12, ACW-R, AS VAL, M98B, G3A3, M416, A-91, SCAR-H, AKS-74U, MP412 REX, M39 EMR, MP443, SVD, M1911, SPAS-12, Type 88, AN-94, PP-2000, M16A3, Knife, M50E4, M67 Grenade

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
bf portal mod will bring back weaps and vehicles from older titles but jng 90 was a dlc in bf 3 so if they include the dlcs from these titles in the future as well then we will see the jng 90 in bf 2042.

For Portal Mode i hope we get stuff from BF1 and BF4.

Now imagine ww1 Ottomans vs Us Marines 🤣🤣

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

MEC theme was enough to motivate you to fight for the Arabs.

What find interesting about this flag is the Crescent and Star that looks like an Old Ottoman flag it also reminds me more of Algeria.

Arab countries no longer use Crescents or stars on their flags due to Pan Arabism.

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
How do they design irl weapons into their games anyway? For example what parameters do they look at when adjusting the range, damage, stability etc of a sniper rifle?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom