Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
the dream of making islam the superior law on earth. so yes it's Islamism.
Dream superior?
Bruh do you even know the history?
Ummah of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is here on This Earth for 1450 years. Muslims had been pretty much rulling their land by Islam

If you believe in Democracy then They have every Right to rule their Country with Islam.

That doesn't make it Islamism. If you don't know history then my bad.

And about wikipedia... Who cares wiki.

If you doubts CIA and ISIS, there there is a famous leaked audio of Vice president of Trump administration. Listen to that.😑

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
There is nothing called Islamism or Islamist.
It's the Muslim who acts.

Based on Al-Qur'an & Hadith,
first stage is Muslim.
Next stage is Mukmin.
Outside people add an unnecessary labelling which is Islamist.
Muslim who do a right jihad called Mukmin.
Muslim who do the wrong fight called Fasiq.

Brace Yourself

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Based on Al-Qur'an & Hadith,
first stage is Muslim.
Next stage is Mukmin.
Outside people add an unnecessary labelling which is Islamist.
Muslim who do a right jihad called Mukmin.
Muslim who do the wrong fight called Fasiq.
Yeah you got it. Those who follows Islam are called Muslim and Mu'min.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,457
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
We still live with the effects of the cold war and its aftermath.
indeed, in the 1980s, Afghanistan is probably the only place on earth where active jihadism are present, countries like Iraq, Nigeria, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Mozambique are relatively safe at the time.

the end of Soviet involvement in the 90s is probably the turning point of such, that's where prominent jihadi like OBL, Abu Mus'ab al Zarqawi, Ayman Al Zawahiri, Abdullah Azzam emboldened by the successful campaign in Afghanistan thinks that now is the time to once again spread jihad.

now that Taliban is once more successful, expect another modern version of OBL.

Dream superior?
Bruh do you even know the history?
Ummah of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is here on This Earth for 1450 years.
yes, it's a central creed for islamist, Islam is superior above anyone else.....hence why they do jihad. Which part u don't understand??
If you doubts CIA and ISIS, there there is a famous leaked audio of Vice president of Trump administration. Listen to that.😑

I suggest you stop reading silly conspiracy theory and started reading books, I mean real books. the one which is written by respected academia and journalists.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Those who are complaining Taliban covering Billboared women picture.
It's because of this:

Allah commands in the Glorious Quran:

“And come not near to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).”
[Surah Isra (17):32]

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!
And your ans:

Age of consent through out the world is from 11 to 21.

Spain previously had the lowest age of consent in Europe, but raised it from 13 to 16 in 2013, bringing it in line with the UK, Russia, the Netherlands, Norway, Finland and Belgium.
Children as young as 14 are considered able to consent to sex in Germany, Austria, Hungary, Italy and Portugal.
By contrast, the age of consent is much higher in Turkey, at 18.

But Age of Adulthood or Maturity is 18!
😑👏 Which is UNSCIENTIFIC

In Islam age of marrigae for female is
1. Pubuerty, 2. Consent and 3. has to be mentally prepared.

But in Islam Human Fully Matures at the age of 40. Not 18!

"And We have enjoined upon man, to his parents, good treatment. His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship, and his gestation and weaning [period] is thirty months. [HE GROWS] UNTIL, WHEN HE REACHES MATURITY AND REACHES [the age of] FORTY YEARS, he says, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims."
[Surah Al-Ahqaf (46):15]

Allah the Almighty says the 'Final' age of Maturity is 40 and Subhanallah!
Scientists also agree

People don't become 'adults' until their 30s(30-39), say scientists

Scientists explained our brains don't reach adulthood until our 30s at a new meeting on brain development.

And about marriage

What you Allah the Almighty says:
“…and verily, a believing servant is better than a (free) Mushrik (idolater), even though he pleases you.” [Al-Baqarah, 2:221]

“Verily, the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. he is one of the Muttaqun (the pious)].” [Al-Hujurat, 49:13]

And He says:
“Good statements are for good people (or good women are for good men) and good people for good statements (or good men are for good women).” [Al-Nur, 24:26]

The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said:
“If there comes to you one whose religious commitment and attitude pleases you, then marry [your female relative who is under your care] to him, for if you do not do that, there will be tribulation on earth and much corruption.”
[Narrated by Al-Tirmidhi and classed as Sahih by Al-Albani in Sahih Sunan Al-Tirmidhi]

I appreciate the effort and response, thank you.

Blank1

Reactions
UN as always :
E9DQvDmVEAUPJNy.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom