Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

Pantelis

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
USA did not go there to bring prosperity and peace anyway. He dropped a bomb with the pin pulled and left. Unfortunately, Afghanistan will continue to be an unstable country for many years. Exploding bombs, sound of bullets, political turmoil and executions will unfortunately become the new normal of that society. I truly pity the Afghan people. God help them.

Jacop

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
USA did not go there to bring prosperity and peace anyway. He dropped a bomb with the pin pulled and left. Unfortunately, Afghanistan will continue to be an unstable country for many years. Exploding bombs, sound of bullets, political turmoil and executions will unfortunately become the new normal of that society. I truly pity the Afghan people. God help them.

Some people think that afghanistan has won, but the afghan people are the losers. A society has gone from the 21st century to the stone age

From
5754bab0ad0eaf91ab4e3ebb65bf00af.jpg

To
1418981141_2422f18700000578-2878723-image-a-1_1418893707424.jpg

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If the Talibans have long term vision they will not try to do mad max style with all this equipment., that will drain precious resources and energy in vain.
On their place i would make inventory for scrap, selling and cannibalization of few assets that could be used in incoming years..
After that i would go from scratch with support from freindly states where they can actually make their armed forces more adequate. less expensive and modern.
Anyway In next 5 years at least they need more efficient police then army.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
If the Talibans have long term vision they will not try to do mad max style with all this equipment., that will drain precious resources and energy in vain.
On their place i would make inventory for scrap, selling and cannibalization of few assets that could be used in incoming years..
After that i would go from scratch with support from freindly states where they can actually make their armed forces more adequate. less expensive and modern.
Anyway In next 5 years at least they need more efficient police then army.

Mad Max 10: The rise of Taliban 😄

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom