Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Still daydreaming for regional blocks ??

Wakeup
"The Taliban and Iran has no disagreement", Oh my am having a real good field day

maybe he should check my post #8113

Oh nevermind, I'll just repost here.

Translation :

Iranian newspaper: Activating the "Shia crowd" in Afghanistan to fight the Taliban​

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This is all Twitter fake news. Post a credible source.
ok

Iranian newspaper: Activating the "Shia crowd" in Afghanistan to fight the Taliban​

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Translation :

What sources are you posting? LOL

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Any person with a pair of eyes has already witnessed the inevitable. The US/NATO withdrawal is a fact. No more ifs and buts. It is over.

The only final straw is perhaps the introduction of shady terror groups such as ISIS-K. That won't succeed, unless the Americans invest serious money and resources.

The last time I checked the Americans withdrew from Afghanistan exactly because they lacked resources to tackle China.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So? What relevance does this have with our current discussion?
The relevance is your imaginary "regional actors" are busy stabbing each other.

There will be no regional cooperation if its like this

Ahmadinejad Says Taliban Took Afghanistan In US-Led Satanic Plot​

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
The relevance is your imaginary "regional actors" are busy stabbing each other.

There will be no regional cooperation if its like this

Ahmadinejad Says Taliban Took Afghanistan In US-Led Satanic Plot​

Ahmadinejad LOL He is a nobody. A bitter ex-leader who gives interviews to irrelivant news channels.

Talk about the current Iranian leadership. Their stance is crystal clear. Iran will work with regional countries because it won't work with the US. Why would Iran undermine its pact with China and cause rifts with the neighborhood? It is wishful thinking on your part.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Talk about the current Iranian leadership.

there you go, Kayhan is Iran state owned media

" On the other hand, in the regional context, the Pakistani government believes that the formation of a Pashtun government in Kabul has provoked Pakistani Taliban Pashtuns - who sometimes number as many as 40 million people have been mentioned - yes, and this is while inciting the Pashtuns of Pakistan is the definitive policy of the Taliban until it achieves the goal of annexing the tribal areas of northern Pakistan to Afghanistan. So it is quite clear that even if Pakistan ostensibly and emphatically says that it accepts the Taliban government, it will immediately try to destroy it. There is another front that is more powerful than the US-centered front; Iran, China, India, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan."

They clearly don't want your country to come and play together

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
there you go, Kayhan is Iran state owned media

They clearly don't want your country to come and play together

Too bad.

At Odds with U.S., Islamic Republics Iran and Pakistan Forge New Ties​

The world is changing bud.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Too bad.

At Odds with U.S., Islamic Republics Iran and Pakistan Forge New Ties​

The world is changing bud.
I've read your news, other than the usual diplomatic talks of the importance "cooperation between X country and Y country" there's nothing to back your claim.

on the other hand this is what the real Iran felt towards Islamabad, Kayhan is the Iran version of Global Times

"
" On the other hand, in the regional context, the Pakistani government believes that the formation of a Pashtun government in Kabul has provoked Pakistani Taliban Pashtuns - who sometimes number as many as 40 million people have been mentioned - yes, and this is while inciting the Pashtuns of Pakistan is the definitive policy of the Taliban until it achieves the goal of annexing the tribal areas of northern Pakistan to Afghanistan. So it is quite clear that even if Pakistan ostensibly and emphatically says that it accepts the Taliban government, it will immediately try to destroy it.
There is another front that is more powerful than the US-centered front; Iran, China, India, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan."

I don't see Pakistan in the yellow bolded part . 😅

Goodbye regional cooperation, the readers out there knows which one is reassuring.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
I've read your news, other than the usual diplomatic talks of the importance "cooperation between X country and Y country" there's nothing to back your claim.

on the other hand this is what the real Iran felt towards Islamabad, Kayhan is the Iran version of Global Times

"
" On the other hand, in the regional context, the Pakistani government believes that the formation of a Pashtun government in Kabul has provoked Pakistani Taliban Pashtuns - who sometimes number as many as 40 million people have been mentioned - yes, and this is while inciting the Pashtuns of Pakistan is the definitive policy of the Taliban until it achieves the goal of annexing the tribal areas of northern Pakistan to Afghanistan. So it is quite clear that even if Pakistan ostensibly and emphatically says that it accepts the Taliban government, it will immediately try to destroy it.
There is another front that is more powerful than the US-centered front; Iran, China, India, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan."

I don't see Pakistan in the yellow bolded part . 😅

Goodbye regional cooperation, the readers out there knows which one is reassuring.

We will see. You are the same guy who was making all sorts of wild claims regarding US/NATO presence in Afghanistan. We all know how that ended.

Going by your past claims and predictions I would say that you are just hoping for certain things to happen. They won't happen.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
We will see. You are the same guy who was making all sorts of wild claims regarding US/NATO presence in Afghanistan. We all know how that ended.
all ended just like how I predicted.

1. Taliban is getting wrecked by daily insurgency
2. There's no regional cooperation other than diplomatic lip service
3. The war will continue

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom