Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
all ended just like how I predicted.

1. Taliban is getting wrecked by daily insurgency
2. There's no regional cooperation other than diplomatic lip service
3. The war will continue

LOL You have been quarreling with almost every person in this topic. I have been reading all the posts after you guys banned me.

I am not surprised at your behavior. Like I said, hoping for something to happen is one thing, but reality is entirely different.

Only a delusional person would claim that Taliban is getting wrecked, there is no regional cooperation and the war hasn't ended LOL

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
LOL You have been quarreling with almost every person in this topic. I have been reading the posts you guys banned me.

I am not surprised at your behavior. Like I said, hoping for something to happen is one thing, but reality is entirely different.
I'm not hoping at anything, its happening just like what I said.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Only a delusional person would claim that Taliban is getting wrecked, there is no regional cooperation and the war hasn't ended LOL

Unlike ALL people here in this thread, I know what I'm talking about

the delusion is with you guys. 😅

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
I'm not hoping at anything, its happening just like what I said.

No, it isn't.

1. The Taliban are a reality and ruling in Afghanistan. There is zero resistance. Many ANA soldiers have joined Taliban ranks. Some have deserted and fled. Some are hiding. Afghans affiliated to Northern Alliance faction are fleeing the country. Some are getting visas and many are rejected.

2. Without a shred of a doubt most regional countries are absolutely aligned regarding US role in Afghanistan. They don't want a repeat of US occupation and meddling. Hence it is in the best interest of all regional players to cooperate. At least on Afghanistan.

3. Which war will continue? US/NATO forces have left Afghanistan. The US is pleading for a military base in regional countries, but it didn't get anything. There is no war. Even the over the horizon attacks haven't happened thus far. The Americans won't attack the Taliban. They made a truce.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Unlike ALL people here in this thread, I know what I'm talking about

the delusion is with you guys. 😅

If you knew what you were talking about, your claims would be verifiable. The facts on the ground are known to everyone. US/NATO plans for Afghanistan have failed spectacularly.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
No, it isn't.

1. The Taliban are a reality and ruling in Afghanistan. There is zero resistance. Many ANA soldiers have joined Taliban ranks. Some have deserted and fled. Some are hiding. Afghans affiliated to Northern Alliance faction are fleeing the country. Some are getting visas and many are rejected.

This is what a typical day in Afghanistan now looks like. it makes the former ANA looks PRO when it comes to security

2. Without a shred of a doubt most regional countries are absolutely aligned regarding US role in Afghanistan. They don't want a repeat of US occupation and meddling. Hence it is in the best interest of all regional players to cooperate. At least on Afghanistan.

Now that the US is gone, Iran is turning towards Pakistan , just like I predicted

" On the other hand, in the regional context, the Pakistani government believes that the formation of a Pashtun government in Kabul has provoked Pakistani Taliban Pashtuns - who sometimes number as many as 40 million people have been mentioned - yes, and this is while inciting the Pashtuns of Pakistan is the definitive policy of the Taliban until it achieves the goal of annexing the tribal areas of northern Pakistan to Afghanistan. So it is quite clear that even if Pakistan ostensibly and emphatically says that it accepts the Taliban government, it will immediately try to destroy it. There is another front that is more powerful than the US-centered front; Iran, China, India, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan."

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
This is what a typical day in Afghanistan now looks like. it makes the former ANA looks PRO when it comes to security

Now that the US is gone, Iran is turning towards Pakistan , just like I predicted

" On the other hand, in the regional context, the Pakistani government believes that the formation of a Pashtun government in Kabul has provoked Pakistani Taliban Pashtuns - who sometimes number as many as 40 million people have been mentioned - yes, and this is while inciting the Pashtuns of Pakistan is the definitive policy of the Taliban until it achieves the goal of annexing the tribal areas of northern Pakistan to Afghanistan. So it is quite clear that even if Pakistan ostensibly and emphatically says that it accepts the Taliban government, it will immediately try to destroy it. There is another front that is more powerful than the US-centered front; Iran, China, India, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan."

Twitter doesn't count as facts. The Twitter feeds that you are citing are mostly funded by US intelligence sources.

The other source that you have quoted has an opinion, but this isn't state policy. The Iranian state policy is very clear. Iran is working with regional actors including Pakistan.

Pakistan and Iran have much better relations today. Especially since the US left Afghanistan. It has always been a great wish of the US and certain actors to spoil this relationship, but it hasn't succeeded. With China stepping in and binding the region, both Iran and Pakistan are set to benefit.

Blank1

Reactions
We will see. You are the same guy who was making all sorts of wild claims regarding US/NATO presence in Afghanistan. We all know how that ended.

Going by your past claims and predictions I would say that you are just hoping for certain things to happen. They won't happen.

Hey! man you are back :love:

I have seen some heavy shit i my life but this looser who cant digest reality was also foaming over the deaths of millions of afghans and calling it murica power.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If you knew what you were talking about, your claims would be verifiable. The facts on the ground are known to everyone.

Here's some facts on the ground of Taliban supposed control on all over Afghanistan

US/NATO plans for Afghanistan have failed spectacularly.

let me guess ?? you dont know what you're talking about.

the biggest menace in Afghanistan is ISKP, which ironically composed of ex Taliban.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Twitter doesn't count as facts. The Twitter feeds that you are citing are mostly funded by US intelligence sources.

Abd sayyed is a known anti terrorist researcher, so does Faran Jeffrey aka Natsecjeff. LMAO

Pakistan and Iran have much better relations today.

in the lip service department of the ministry of foreign affairs.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Here's some facts on the ground of Taliban supposed control on all over Afghanistan

let me guess ?? you dont know what you're talking about.

the biggest menace in Afghanistan is ISKP, which ironically composed of ex Taliban.

LOL Right. The entire world including the US and European media who actually participated in the Afghan war have mincemeated US/NATO role. The entire saga is well documented from start to finish. Yet here you are trying to convince that white is black.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Abd sayyed is a known anti terrorist researcher, so does Faran Jeffrey aka Natsecjeff. LMAO

in the lip service department of the ministry of foreign affairs.

LOL These are hearsay sources at best. Some individuals sitting behind their keyboard spewing unverified claims to the rest of the world. Often their claims aren't even true.

A proper source doesn't use Twitter to convey facts.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
LOL These are hearsay sources at best. Often their claims aren't even true.
Not really, at best your arguments is based on nonsense agenda mixed with nationalistic passion and not that of a professional analysis.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Hey! man you are back :love:

I have seen some heavy shit i my life but this looser who cant digest reality was also foaming over the deaths of millions of afghans and calling it murica power.

LOL facts speak for themselves.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
A proper source doesn't use Twitter to convey facts.

not really Twitter is just a platform, it's the man that type for that platform that matters, and Abd sayyed as well as Faran Jeffery is well known in the terrorist researcher circle, not some nobody who based geopolitical reality from that of a diplomatic lip service. 🤷‍♂️

and anyway I give you Iran state owned media for you to read as well as youtube video, no excuse for you

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
not really Twitter is just a platform, it's the man that type for that platform that matters, and Abd sayyed as well as Faran Jeffery is well known in the terrorist researcher circle, not some nobody who based geopolitical reality from that of a diplomatic lip service. 🤷‍♂️

and anyway I give you Iran state owned media for you to read as well as youtube video, no excuse for you

Hearsay. Like I said, their information has often turned out to be factually incorrect. If Twitter feeds were verified sources, the entire world would be using it instead of authentic sources.

I rest my case, but with great conviction and vindication. Obviously you are free to believe in your own truth.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,484
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hearsay. Like I said, their information has often turned out to be factually incorrect. If Twitter feeds were verified sources, the entire world would be using it instead of authentic sources.

I rest my case, but with great conviction and vindication. Obviously you are free to believe in your own truth.

Hearsay, here's just some credentials of Abdul Sayyed

certainly this hearsay made it up to Washington Post while your idea of regional cooperation stuck with your bored girlfriend. 😅

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom