Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Please refrain from personal attacks. It is against forum rules. If you wish to contribute, do so in a productive manner.

Explain how my comments are a personal attack.

LOL apart from you and Alpha no one else is participating in this old topic. I am just laughing at your outdated and unverified sources.

It is funny how you guys keep pretending that the war in Afghanistan isn't over LOL

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Yes, now please stick to the thread topic - don't derail the thread.

I have already debunked your fake sources.

1. You have posted old sources from 2001.
2. You post fake news from CNN which is rejected by the government of Pakistan.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
you debunked nothing, your best contribution here is at best labelling everything as fake.

LOL If you are going to use Twitter and toilet paper tabloid news sites as your main source...

How on earth is some individual sitting on his Twitter account spreading fake news a credible source?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,686
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
LOL If you are going to use Twitter and toilet paper tabloid news sites as your main source...

How on earth is some individual sitting on his Twitter account spreading fake news a credible source?
As I said, twitter is a platform. Its the user that matters. But off course as long as it doesn't fit you or your wish , it's automatically labelled as fake news. This is a typical case of attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message

The wise readers out there knows better.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
As I said, twitter is a platform. Its the user that matters. But off course as long as it doesn't fit you or your wish , it's automatically labelled as fake news. This is a typical case of attacking the messenger instead of addressing the message

The wise readers out there knows better.

It is not about my wish. It is about using a credible source. I can also use someone's opinion on Twitter as a source. That doesn't make it credible.

The wise readers aren't even responding to this topic anymore LOL They know the American farce in Afghanistan is long over. We watched the shit show end in a humiliating fashion.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,686
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It is not about my wish. It is about using a credible source.
My source are credible, I give the readers here the credentials of the writer.

From Iran state owned news, credible journalist and well known anti terrorist experts, I give you all the list. But hey, as long as its not good news its prolly fake.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
My source are credible, I give the readers here the credentials of the writer.

From Iran state owned news, credible journalist and well known anti terrorist experts, I give you all the list. But hey, as long as its not good news its prolly fake.

The sources you quote are also right-wing maniacs. Just look at the retweets and other tweets by the same sources you quote.

When Iran and Pakistan really go to war please wake me up. Until then keep hoping.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
US drones are already flying in Afghanistan's airspace since the fall of Kabul now. Guess who's airspace they're using to get there ??

LOL how has Taliban suddenly become the good guy? Wasn't Taliban always bad according to the US? Even if we entertain your drone theory, the US drones should be attacking the evil Taliban, right? Instead the Americans are now in bed with the evil Taliban that they were fighting for the past 20 years. LOL at shady tweets verifying the farce.

I wonder why US politicians and media sources aren't verifying this BIG news... Every major news outlet hasn't reported this, but Twitter warriors have the real news.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,686
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The sources you quote arealao right-wing maniacs. Just look at the retweets and other tweets by the same sources you quote.

When Iran and Pakistan really go to war please wake me up. Until then keep hoping.
They prolly are already, there are pro Pakistan and pro Iran faction in Taliban body.

Iran and Pakistan WILL eventually fight for influence behind closed doors.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,686
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
LOL how has Taliban suddenly become the good guy? Wasn't Taliban always bad according to the US? Even if we entertain your drone theory, the US drones should be attacking the evil Taliban, right? Instead the Americans are now in bed with the evil Taliban that they were fighting for the past 20 years. LOL at shady tweets verifying the farce.

They're there to hunt ISKP, The US left Afghanistan with the premise that the Taliban will fight ISKP on their behalf this is well known already.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
They prolly are already, there are pro Pakistan and pro Iran faction in Taliban body.

Iran and Pakistan WILL eventually fight for influence behind closed doors.

LOL that is your personal theory. My theory is that Iran and Pakistan are on one page. In the past there used to be support for different groups. Not anymore. Taliban have ousted the Northern Alliance. Both Iran and Pakistan realise that it is In their best interest to cooperate.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,686
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
LOL that is your personal theory. My theory is that Iran and Pakistan are on one page. In the past there used to be support for different groups. Not anymore. Taliban have ousted the Northern Alliance. Both Iran and Pakistan realise that it is In their best interest to cooperate.

just a reminder on how willing Iran is to cooperate with Pakistan.

" On the other hand, in the regional context, the Pakistani government believes that the formation of a Pashtun government in Kabul has provoked Pakistani Taliban Pashtuns - who sometimes number as many as 40 million people have been mentioned - yes, and this is while inciting the Pashtuns of Pakistan is the definitive policy of the Taliban until it achieves the goal of annexing the tribal areas of northern Pakistan to Afghanistan. So it is quite clear that even if Pakistan ostensibly and emphatically says that it accepts the Taliban government, it will immediately try to destroy it. There is another front that is more powerful than the US-centered front; Iran, China, India, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan."

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,635
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Just nuke the place and turn it into a glass plain that will be uninhabitable for a 1000 years. This is the only way to solve the issues of Afghanistan.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I have already debunked your fake sources.

1. You have posted old sources from 2001.
2. You post fake news from CNN which is rejected by the government of Pakistan.

Most individuals would trust CNN over Govt. Of Pak which has a track record of lying and very little credibility.

Blank1

Reactions
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, my brother.

Welcome back.
Long time, no see, my brother.
Alhamdulillah.

Hopefully you are in good condition.
Insha Allah. 🙂👍

War ended more then 100 days ago & every one moved on.

But every time i open this forum IEA is doomed, dead, finished or learning / taught some new lesson or some thing!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom