Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

If the Taliban capitalize on this (and am sure they are) and decide to go for vengeance attack they're creating fuel for further insurgency that they will never be able to contain.

I give you the case of Iraq after the fall of Baghdad. In the event after the fall, Iran instructed its shiite sympathizers to go after Iraqi military officers and intelligence which is composed of sunni people. These people, trained in warfare and intelligence would later be the elite of ISIS operational planners. That's ironic consider just a decade before the fall of Baghdad, these people are the very people Saddam trust his regime against Salafi Jihadists in Iraq, which contradicts Iraqi Baathists ideology.

Now the same could very well be repeated in Afghanistan where the former ANA and NDS which are trained to attack the Jihadists, finding themselves serving with the very people they are trained to go after.

See my post #8,075

in war these 3 factors could turn people in the blink of an eye

1. Social issue
  2. Poverty
  3. Hatred and the call for vengeance
No.3 explain why the Baathists ex-Iraqi soldier ended up in ISIS, and this could apply as well to the former ANA and NDS.

Last edited:

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Hearsay. Like I said, their information has often turned out to be factually incorrect. If Twitter feeds were verified sources, the entire world would be using it instead of authentic sources.

I rest my case, but with great conviction and vindication. Obviously you are free to believe in your own truth.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, my brother.

Welcome back.
Long time, no see, my brother.
Alhamdulillah.

Hopefully you are in good condition.
Insha Allah. 🙂👍

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Hey! man you are back :love:

I have seen some heavy shit i my life but this looser who cant digest reality was also foaming over the deaths of millions of afghans and calling it murica power.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, my brother.

Welcome back.
Long time, no see, my brother.
Alhamdulillah.

Hopefully you are in good condition.
Insha Allah. 🙂👍

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands

Fake news by CNN and debunked by the Pakistani government.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

like I said

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands

No one cares about Afghanistan anymore. You guys are sharing unverified tweets.

LOL

Screenshot_20211121-105913~2.png

Last edited:

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Yeah ? Cool , you don't need to be here then ?

I am laughing at you guys. So desperate... It is fun actually to see you work overtime.

The CIA is too busy nowadays catching domestic terrorists. You know the white angry guys ransacking the White House.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands

No serious journalist would ever write anything for nationalinterest. It is a sensational propaganda mouthpiece.

The Americans are angry and vengeful LOL They were hoping for a complete collapse of Pakistan after their humiliating loss in Afghanistan. It didn't happen. Pakistan was supposed to be inundated with Afghan refugees. Didn't happen. Pakistan has built a fence and that did the job. Pakistan was supposed to fall apart during and after Taliban takeover. Didn't happen. Instead Pakistan is working very closely with China, Iran and Russia on Afghanistan. Obviously this has increased US anger. There is very little the Americans can actually do now.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,737
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Rupert Stone journalism are in VICE, NIKKEI ASIA, AJE and TRT WORLD. Clearly this is some serious name in journalism industry.

Meanwhile some "regional cooperation" thought by someone stays with his bored girlfriend, unable to gain traction with the wider world.

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Rupert Stone journalism are in VICE, NIKKEI ASIA, AJE and TRT WORLD. Clearly this is some serious name in journalism industry.

Meanwhile some "regional cooperation" thought by someone stays with his bored girlfriend, unable to gain traction with the wider world.

Give it up. I know losing is a hard thing to accept, but the US has zero control over Afghanistan.

The US didn't achieve a single objective. Trillion+ dollars wasted. Opium trade busted. Countless lives lost. What did the US achieve after 20 years? LOL it ran away and left its Indian ally to fend for itself. NATO doesn't trust the US anymore. Twitter won't save the CIA. Today the Americans are running the Afghan quad charade and pretending that they still have some sort of say. It is a complete fiasco for the Americans.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
LOL why is is that only two guys are keeping this thread alive? On twitter it is CIA mouthpieces who are spreading fake lies.
Please refrain from personal attacks. It is against forum rules. If you wish to contribute, do so in a productive manner.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom