Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,639
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Kaptaan is talking about the same stuff MKA pointed out in his time. Tarikat, medresse are birthplace of sectarianism, and thats why he forbid them in his time. Because they were at the root of ottomans downfall

Attachments

• FADF93FF-0353-44B5-8C59-D5E5355F4DE0.jpeg
    FADF93FF-0353-44B5-8C59-D5E5355F4DE0.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 6424574A-04C4-467D-A9DA-5887A41AC8D3.jpeg
    6424574A-04C4-467D-A9DA-5887A41AC8D3.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 50

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
The that exists with political Islam is this. Every 'Islam' is differant. Meaning what 'Islam' is to me will be differant to what it is to you. However if it remains personal I can hold to my 'Islam' in my heart, cherish and draw inspiration from it. No problem. So can you. We both can love at peace with each other.

However you bring Islam into public space you need one Islam applied. This causes problem. Whose Islam? Yours or mine? Having differances on everything is normal part of human interaction but we debate, discuss and if we can't reason, we walk away. We agree to disagree.

However when two Islams meet and they can't agree there is good chance it will lead to bloodshed. The reason is there is nothing to discuss. Both carry god on their shoulders. Both are sure god is on their side. I am sick of hearing the idea that Islam is a monolith. It is not. Just 29 years into the Rashidun Caliphate the world of Dar-Al-Islam broke up and descended into war. Ever since there has beenm no unity. In fact every century brought more branches and more conflict.

This is not a problem only in Islam. Christianity also went through centuries of internecine conflict before religion was banished and secularism took root after the great reformation. Turkey was very fortunate for two reasons. First being adjacent to Europe some of the ideas and influences of Renaissance washed on the Anatolian shores. Then you were lucky that Ataturk came along and acted as a catalyst of change.

For rest of the Muslim world this did not happen and you see the consequences today.

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
IEA seize control over the majority of Kunar, Paktia & Nangarhar
E6_q4U3XEAMFPDH
If this true then it is great news, The most strategic part of Afghanistan asides Kabul is the north west adjacent to Pakistan's khyber Pakhtunkwa Province. This is where the Khyber Pass and Torkham Border post is which probably handles 60% plus of Afghan trade. This falls into Taliban hands means billions in tax revenue which will cascade into many tribes/factions changing sides. Don't forget most of Afghanistan is tribal and they just change sides according to their interests. Who butters their bread is often the decisive factor.

Spin Boldak [1] has already fallen. Next Torkham [2] in the north.

Afghan trade.png

The noose is tightening. If north east - Kunar, Paktia, Nangarhar and all of Nuristan fall including Torkham Kabuli regime will be entirely shut in with all 'doors' on all four sides in Taliban hands.

North East.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom