Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
Shout-out to you @guest_07 and @Corona You did wonderful work. I have been lurking here to get my daily dosis but boy did this campaign go much faster than I was anticipating. It ended in like 10 days😹

The Taliban blitzkrieg was something to behold

Thank you, my brother, Tonil.
Jazakallahu khairan.
Appreciated.
We are now countering all the slanders all over internet.
May Allah bless us all Muslim.
Insha Allah. 😊

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
Taliban Special forces images.. @guest_07 been looking for that picture where Taliban raises there flag.. If you have it please do share I need to save it

I could only find this on google but not that one...
2020-04-07-21.28.20-1.jpg

Tabmachine

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Gotta love the western living Taliban apologists, ask them and not one would give up their comfortable life to live in Taliban emirate, they would be the first ones to clinge on that C17 to return to the west.
My understanding of Islam is quite different from theirs to say the least. You are right, I can wholeheartedly say that I would prefer to live in a sophisticated and tolerant society, but if I was an afghani dont for one second think I would betray my country for a foreign occupation which treats my people like target practice and then have to hang myself off their damn airplane because I did so.

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
My understanding of Islam is quite different from theirs to say the least. You are right, I can wholeheartedly say that I would prefer to live in a sophisticated and tolerant society, but if I was an afghani dont for one second think I would betray my country for a foreign occupation which treats my people like target practice and then have to hang myself off their damn airplane because I did so.

Speak for yourself It is the dream of every muslim to life under sharia. I have seen thousands who already did this and left the west and migrated just not to Afghanistan but to other theaters thru out the last decade they could reach around 100k.. The Western lifestyle is not all that attrative really and just an illusion

Tabmachine

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Speak for yourself It is the dream of every muslim to life under sharia. I know thousands who already did this left the US and migrated just not for Taliban but to other theaters thru out the last decade they could reach around 100k.. The Western lifestyle is not only that attrative really and just an illusion
What is sharia is the question, if you're talking about people who join Daesh I don't know anyone or anyone who knows anyone who shares their idea of what sharia is or believes that their version of society is in any way desirable whatsoever. Im afraid you would be in the minority, if that is what you are implying. Like alot of other things, religion is a medium. Stupid people have stupid religiosity, smart people have smart religiosity. More importantly, compassionate people have compassionate religiosity.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then its a mystery to me why you try to defend Taliban law system because that is far from a tolerant one.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
What is sharia is the question, if you're talking about people who join Daesh I don't know anyone or anyone who knows anyone who shares their idea of what sharia is or believes that their version of society is in any way desirable whatsoever. Im afraid you would be in the minority, if that is what you are implying. Like alot of other things, religion is a medium. Stupid people have stupid religiosity, smart people have smart religiosity. More importantly, compassionate people have compassionate religiosity.

Don't get me wrong you said nobody would leave the west for a place like Afghanistan and I just proved you wrong it doesn't mean I agree with these who were migrating but I am just telling you that it has occured and that masses have left by free will to pursue other things.. The western world is not all that and in fact people are tired of it nowadays and seek new adventures it is getting old news..

I have been living here nearly for 30 years and I can tell you that people are leaving freely even natives to places like Malaysia, Indonesia, Latina, Dubai etc etc or some fancy Islands to retire to.. The lifestyle itself is about to collapse on it's own from the within and the natives themselves don't like it

Nothing wrong in having a different opinion about Sharia law.
As long you have an intention to follow it,
its ok to me.
Even our Sunni branch have
4 main different schools of thought.
Hanafi, Maliki, Syafie & Hanbali.

Tabmachine

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Then its a mystery to me why you try to defend Taliban law system because that is far from a tolerant one.
My point was more to propose that the liberal conception of human rights is not necessarily the sole barometer of which society is moral and which is not. As for what the coming Taliban system will be like, none of us really know exactly. The previous system was definitely not tolerant, nor religiously accurate in my opinion.

Tabmachine

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Don't get me wrong you said nobody would leave the west for a place like Afghanistan and I just proved you wrong it doesn't mean I agree with these who were migrating but I am just telling you that it has occured and that masses have left by free will to pursue other things.. The western world is not all that and in fact people are tired of it nowadays and seek new adventures it is getting old news..

I have been living here nearly for 30 years and I can tell you that people are leaving freely even natives to places like Malaysia, Indonesia, Latina, Dubai etc etc or some fancy Islands to retire to.. The lifestyle itself is about to collapse on it's own from the within and the natives themselves don't like it
I see what you mean, and I can see why people would be more motivated to do that in europe given its rapid decline into intolerance. Here in Canada though people are all set, and quite satisfied by the system for the most part. In terms of retirement I have not heard of that, but if one had to choose to build a life in Canada or Malaysia I think it's quite obvious where all the economic opportunity is. In Europe they tax you up the a## too so all your money ends up with the tax man.

As a note though, there is a big difference between moving to Malaysia or Dubai and moving to .......Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
My point was more to propose that the liberal conception of human rights is not necessarily the sole barometer of which society is moral and which is not. As for what the coming Taliban system will be like, none of us really know exactly. The previous system was definitely not tolerant, nor religiously accurate in my opinion.
Human rights are neither liberal nor conservative, you either have the rights or not its not a political leaning.
Everybody should have basic human rights regardless of their nationality or gender which is not the case in Taliban Emirate.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Human rights are neither liberal nor conservative, you either have the rights or not its not a political leaning.
Everybody should have basic human rights regardless of their nationality or gender which is not the case in Taliban Emirate.
i need to come back and react because of this non sense, concept of human right is strictly derived from christiian religious traditions plus stripped of God in modern times. Pls make some research before you make that assertions.
Otherwise there is impossible to have human rights without religion, it is impossible that other human give to the other human some right, it is apsurdity.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,332
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
i need to come back and react because of this non sense, concept of human right is strictly derived from christiian religious traditions plus stripped of God in modern times. Pls make some research before you make that assertions.
Otherwise there is impossible to have human rights without religion, it is impossible that other human give to the other human some right, it is apsurdity.

Human rights concepts come from liberalism not from Islam or Christianity.

I tell you one thing the modern world still clashes with religion.

I follow a lot of news that now American conservatives and tradtionalists especially the likes of Nick Fuentes now seem to be really sympathetic to the Taliban.

Christian Right, right now seem to be embolded with the taliban victory despite their religious and cultural differences the Christian right of America now believe they can achieve what the Taliban did especially in America by building their own autonomous communities bringing Protestant Christianity in the forefront like their ancestors in the past.

I think on twitter a taliban member interacted with a few Italian Fascists and Spanish Falangists. They were congratulating them on their victory.

Who the hell would thought that the taliban would be supported by Italian fascists and Spanish Falangists.

We live in a weird timeline. I gotta find the posts. I should have posted it earlier on.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom