Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Human rights concepts come from liberalism not from Islam or Christianity.

I tell you one thing the modern world still clashes with religion.

I follow a lot of news that now American conservatives and tradtionalists especially the likes of Nick Fuentes now seem to be really sympathetic to the Taliban.

Christian Right, right now seem to be embolded with the taliban victory despite their religious and cultural differences the Christian right of America now believe they can achieve what the Taliban did especially in America by building their own autonomous communities bringing Protestant Christianity in the forefront like their ancestors in the past.

I think on twitter a taliban member interacted with a few Italian Fascists and Spanish Falangists. They were congratulating them on their victory.

Who the hell would thought that the taliban would be supported by Italian fascists and Spanish Falangists.

We live in a weird timeline. I gotta find the posts. I should have posted it earlier on.
no bro, babylon, plus magna carta, plus french revolution, plus un conventions, so basicaly christian world traditions. now it is secular political tool for subjugation of rest of the world. and for those you mentione if they really want some chances for sucsess they should look into islam and ask for guidance, otherwise it is tragicomic attempt.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,177
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
09.11 Kalinka Aaman Agger

The Dutch evacuation has failed after chaos broke out again at Kabul airport​

The Dutch evacuation effort in Afghanistan was unsuccessful on Tuesday night when chaos outside Kabul airport made it impossible to get the necessary people on board the plane.

This is explained by the Dutch Foreign Minister, Sigrid Kaag, on Wednesday morning. It writes Reuters .

The Netherlands otherwise aims to evacuate up to 1,000 local embassy staff, interpreters and their families.

But the Dutch military plane had to take off from Kabul without any passengers.

“It's awful. Many stood ready at the entrance to the airport with their families, "Kaag explains to the Dutch news agency ANP.

According to the minister, the problem arose when the US armed forces securing the airport did not allow Afghans to enter the airport even though they had the correct credentials.

As the plane was only on the ground in Kabul for about half an hour, they did not arrive.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,177
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
What's funny is Taliban hasn't even announced a set of rules for governance and doesn't seem that they've even thought it over for when they came in to power. (A draft would have been fine.)

So they're going to make up the laws and rules on the spot, or dust of their old laws since they've used them before ?

All this chaos could perhaps have been reduced if they had announced which laws and governance they'd establish.

As it is people and propogandaists use the old basis, which to be fair is the only thing they can go on.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,332
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
no bro, babylon, plus magna carta, plus french revolution, plus un conventions, so basicaly christian world traditions. now it is secular political tool for subjugation of rest of the world. and for those you mentione if they really want some chances for sucsess they should look into islam and ask for guidance, otherwise it is tragicomic attempt.

Democracy comes from Ancient Athens.

Modern Democracy is really different from Athenian. As it evolved and became something different. Athenian democracy only men and elites voted.

Secularism has not become popular until the age of enlightenment.

There is a few examples of secularism in the Islamic world when Kings and Religious scholars had a balance of power embedded in the system.

You know ever since the Ummayads the Islamic Caliph did not have to be religious scholar. Rashidun it was a perequiste in being not just a ruler but also a religious scholar along with being a religious man.

Muawiyah split that a king or caliph does his political duties while religious scholars run religious affairs. Does not make it modern secularism. You can see some parallels of similarities.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Democracy comes from Ancient Athens.

Modern Democracy is really different from Athenian. As it evolved and became something different. Athenian democracy only men and elites voted.

Secularism has not become popular until the age of enlightenment.

There is a few examples of secularism in the Islamic world when Kings and Religious scholars had a balance of power embedded in the system.

You know ever since the Ummayads the Islamic Caliph did not have to be religious scholar. Rashidun it was a perequiste in being not just a ruler but also a religious scholar along with being a religious man.

Muawiyah split that a king or caliph does his political duties while religious scholars run religious affairs. Does not make it modern secularism. You can see some parallels of similarities.
it is other subject beside human rights and they do not overlap in harmony by default as you mentioned.

your are right, it is funny how narrowed and dogmatic almost like religion secularism became.

sadly, muslim world can not ponder on its own traditions without interfiearnce and react defensively without luxury to implement some improvements.

Tabmachine

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Human rights are neither liberal nor conservative, you either have the rights or not its not a political leaning.
Everybody should have basic human rights regardless of their nationality or gender which is not the case in Taliban Emirate.
When I say liberal I refer to the philosophy of liberalism (that which emphasizes individual freedom), not the political leaning as per the american use of the word. I was under the impression that in switzerland the understanding of the word was as the philosophy. It's strange that you use the american interpretation of the word, have you spent significant time in US/Canada?

Human Rights as referred to generally (UN declaration) is essentially a liberal (liberalism the political philosophy) concept.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,177
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
it is other subject beside human rights and they do not overlap in harmony by default as you mentioned.

your are right, it is funny how narrowed and dogmatic almost like religion secularism became.

sadly, muslim world can not ponder on its own traditions without interfiearnce and react defensively without luxury to implement some improvements.
The reason for secularism to stand out so much is because it allows for basic human rights and civil societies (institutions) to help govern the people. Unions and such are part of that progress as well.

Education is the most important human right imo, Education covering everything from grade school to Vocational school/High school at the least. I believe people are capable of using their brains somewhat after that degree of education.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
The reason for secularism to stand out so much is because it allows for basic human rights and civil societies (institutions) to help govern the people. Unions and such are part of that progress as well.

Education is the most important human right imo, Education covering everything from grade school to Vocational school/High school at the least. I believe people are capable of using their brains somewhat after that degree of education.
do not object that but it evolved in contradiction to itself, i think that there is more then enough examples for it, in that iight secularism is obsolete, it cause more disharmony and disunity which was main intention of system, so basically it entropied to its limits.

absolutely, it is most important thing by any social frame, i hope talibs will have particular focus on that if they want real progress and human development.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,177
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
do not object that but it evolved in contradiction to itself, i think that there is more then enough examples for it, in that iight secularism is obsolete, it cause more disharmony and disunity which was main intention of system, so basically it entropied to its limits.

absolutely, it is most important thing by any social frame, i hope talibs will have particular focus on that if they want real progress and human development.

1629276662085.png

Source: BBC News

As you can see Taliban is refering to Sharia as the basis for womens rights, which gives room for a lot of interpretations. If they intended to allow women to go to school and learn to read and write they'd say it out loud, but they're just refering to Sharia because it's up to every Tribal leader what they want to do.

Also Teaching them to read the Quran and write the Elif Be would defeat the purpose of enlightening people on global scale. We want the children to learn at least national language and english as a bare minimum. (We actually want the women to have quality education).

An old article:

One reason for denying girls and women their right to an education is rarely articulated by those in charge: that is their fear of the power that girls will have through education. There is still some resistance to the idea that girls and women can be trusted with education. Education is also seen in some societies as a fear of change and now with globalization, the fear becomes even greater- fear to lose the cultural identity, fear of moving towards the unknown or the unwanted, and fear of dissolving in the many others.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
View attachment 28445
Source: BBC News

As you can see Taliban is refering to Sharia as the basis for womens rights, which gives room for a lot of interpretations. If they intended to allow women to go to school and learn to read and write they'd say it out loud, but they're just refering to Sharia because it's up to every Tribal leader what they want to do.

Also Teaching them to read the Quran and write the Elif Be would defeat the purpose of enlightening people on global scale. We want the children to learn at least national language and english as a bare minimum.
they already said they will allow university level of education for women...

Tabmachine

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Pakistan

its important to recognize that every country which has tried to implement laicite is a weak democracy today. Laicite is democracy in the form of chains, as a person is not able to express their conciousness in the public forum.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom