Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Other embassies closed and ran. Pakistan Embassy still open with deluge of Afghan's applying for visas to get to Pakistan. Mmmm interesting!

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Those guys wont be leaving afghanistan.
Kind of ironic that all this began with falling people from Twin Towers and ended with falling people from planes.

1629293270668.png

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
My goodness some Indian is hurting over here I am like chill brah.. take a deep Breathe or maybe smoke some weed to calm down

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,583
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I think it's about time you changed your twitter feeds because their credibility is even less then Ashraf Ghani's right now. Until just a few days ago you guys were pasting tweets which lauded the mighty ANA and Special Forces. How the Indian trained Afghan airforce in combination with ANA had turned Kabul into a impregnable fort. And how Taliban were being mauled/volunteers/Afghan population were coming out to defend their homeseads against the barbarians.

Then somebody let a fart after eating few eggs and Ghani was in Tajikistan with his dollars, Saleh was hiding in Panjshir showing fists and Talibs were taking selfies in Ghani's palace.

I speculated on this forum that Taliban would go to holding position, consolidate and let the winter pass. Then go on the offensive by spring with victory by summer next.

Not knowing that somebody was about to let 'mother of all farts'.
While I defer to your expertise in bodily excretions in gaseous form, let me know when I posted such tweets about the ANA / Kabul etc.

Tabmachine

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Pakistan
So in short you dont think its necessary to provide basic and equal human rights to the citizen.
The implication that not providing the specific conception of rights referred to 'human rights' means not providing any rights at all is incorrect, if that is what you mean. While a Chinese person, for example, may not have rights meeting the qualifications of 'human rights' that does not mean they have no rights. In fact I'm sure if you surveyed a set of people from China on how they feel about the rights they have you would probably get a similar response as from a set of people from the US.

If you read through it, it is obviously just the projection of enlightenment era european philosophy onto the rest of the world. When did John Locke and Jean Jacques Rousseau become sanctified men? That's not to say they didn't have any good ideas, but by no means did they speak gospel.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,821
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to Others

Ok guys lets stop this thread already
It became way too cancerous
I wonder whether the moderators can close it already
It is infuriating to see both sides just tossing blame like 9 year old kids

Let me get some things straight
1- Indians never cared about human rights in Afghanistan nor human rights in the first place. These guys didnt even care when Afghanistan army under GHANI used to rape little boys; yet now they are talking and are scared for the women over there? Bullshit!! It is always about politics guys! Indians rn are way too scared since they are surrounded from all sides geographically by potential enemies like Pakistan, China, and now Taliban. What is even worse is that all of those enemies are God damn allies! Couple all of that with the rising sentiment of the extreme right in india followed by poor performance of Modi along with his brutal acts against the muslims in kashmir and India in general and you have a ticking time bomb that will literally blow Modi and probably all of India away. In addition to all of that, all of India's so-called allies are on another continent which have its own demerits as well. We can only conclude that the right-wing Indians (the ruling party and its lackeys) are just scared for their well-being and no more

2- for the lovely pakistanis in this forum, for God's sake pls stop acting like the Taliban are saints who descended from heavens. Like pls, you guys act as if the true HONOURABLE leaders of taliban are fqing messiahs; guess what they are not! I have many muslim friends in Albania and the way the taliban treats women in general is wrong. In islam, it was never said that a woman shouldnt study, work, and it never permitted selling women to men. In fact according to my friends, when prophet Muhammad was once asked by a woman if she was forced to marry whatever her parents dictated to her; his reply was simply: "if you dont feel comfortable with him and dont want to marry him, then dont as it is your life". Thus, we can conclude that Taliban either deviated from the actual teachings or are as many might say...... extremists, regressionists... or whatever you wanna call it. Now many might say that Taliban has changed but no one can say so with certainity; only time will tell.
All in all, i do believe that GHANI had to go. That guy is a fqing traitor. Not only has he escaped from his nation while his army is fighting, he also took all the people's money with him and turned the state into a narcotic state. He doesnt deserve to rule no matter how much the indians cry over it tbh!

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
The implication that not providing the specific conception of rights referred to 'human rights' means not providing any rights at all is incorrect, if that is what you mean. While a Chinese person, for example, may not have rights meeting the qualifications of 'human rights' that does not mean they have no rights. In fact I'm sure if you surveyed a set of people from China on how they feel about the rights they have you would probably get a similar response as from a set of people from the US.

If you read through it, it is obviously just the projection of enlightenment era european philosophy onto the rest of the world. When did John Locke and Jean Jacques Rousseau become sanctified men? That's not to say they didn't have any good ideas, but by no means did they speak gospel.
Dude no need to dilute the topic by citing philosophical questions about what human rights are, Taliban dont provide basic human rights that everybody should have in my opinion.
You might disagree with me its fine but stop trying to show them as something they are not, you are seriously trying to convince people that they will have somewhat of a half way respectable law system that wont give disadvantages to women. These people are stuck in medieval times and their laws will be one of the most backward ones, will it be islamic or not? Thats up to perspective i guess but it certainly wont be anything thats conform with this day and age, at least not from the perspective of developed nations.

Afghanistan at this point is lost for good, it barely made any development and the little bit that was archieved will be reversed too no matter how much they pretend to be a ''modern islamic state'' like Iran, Saudi and rest of the gulf is doing, medieval mindset stays medieval.
At this point i would just evacuate the educated ones who will be targeted from now on in this country and seal up the borders with 8 meter high wall, no point in investing anymore in that place.

Tabmachine

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Dude no need to dilute the topic by citing philosophical questions about what human rights are, Taliban dont provide basic human rights that everybody should have in my opinion.
You might disagree with me its fine but stop trying to show them as something they are not, you are seriously trying to convince people that they will have somewhat of a half way respectable law system that wont give disadvantages to women. These people are stuck in medieval times and their laws will be one of the most backward ones, will it be islamic or not? Thats up to perspective i guess but it certainly wont be anything thats conform with this day and age, at least not from the perspective of developed nations.

Afghanistan at this point is lost for good, it barely made any development and the little bit that was archieved will be reversed too no matter how much they pretend to be a ''modern islamic state'' like Iran, Saudi and rest of the gulf is doing, medieval mindset stays medieval.
At this point i would just evacuate the educated ones who will be targeted from now on in this country and seal up the borders with 8 meter high wall, no point in investing anymore in that place.
I don't know anything about what they will be like, so I abstain from making a judgement on what the future holds. At least from listening to their spokesperson they are *saying* things will be different from what they were like before, whether or not that holds true remains to be seen. As for building an 8 foot wall around the country, well I wouldn't say that is a good idea as the instability that would result from the country having no economic and political relations would cause a shit storm for everyone around it besides being a humanitarian disaster for the people within. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying things will be this way or that way, I'm saying I don't know. I hope for the best, and hold faith in its possibility.

Originally you replied to a philosophical proposition I made, so I was just staying the course in terms of subject matter. My apologies if I was unclear about that.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom