Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Really. And all those crying for Afghan gemale rights are all Afghans and females? I don't think so.

Might be but I have paid some part of those 3 billion USD as taxes which were used for uplifting the plight of those women's & kids. So while I might not be a afghani but I have a spiritual duty to protect & help them & ensure they breath freely like any modern women does. They persue their dreams than living under the continuous oppression. They do some thing better for their coming generations. They study, learn and become scientists, doctors, engineers, CA, s, bankers...

So While, a generation become adults on these 20 years while Afghanistan was a democratic free country.. Now they are back to square one since taliban v 2.0 took over. Imagine the cultural shock for these young 20 some thing girls who are facing this barbaric terrorists called taliban.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Lol. The begging has begun.

Taliban and their laughable supporters claim they have "defeated" America and its allies. Have you heard of a victor begging for money from the loser? Lol.

Taliban taking money from countries run by Christians and Jews.

Isn't that unIslamic according to Taliban definition?

The banks that are giving aid are run on interest model. Isn't begging and taking money from them also unIslamic according to IEA beliefs?

If God helped them beat the infidels, shouldn't they be begging God for the money and not the infidels?

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom