Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just woke up and check the latest news on Twitter, the attack in Afghanistan by iskp just goes on and on without stopping (as I've predicted earlier)

At this rate isis-k are poised to be the deadliest isis affiliate on earth surpassing isis-wa mainly because Taliban can't do counter insurgency.

And in 2-3 years with the current level of violence and Taliban state sanctioned persecution on salafists, meant that isis k will have steady supply of manpower , iskp are in a position to regroup and do limited conventional warfare.

Not mentioning the recent Hazara forceful eviction, which could push the Hazara to create (with the help of Iran) they're own militia. There are already a nucleus Hazara militia in Afghanistan.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Just woke up and check the latest news on Twitter, the attack in Afghanistan by iskp just goes on and on without stopping (as I've predicted earlier)

At this rate isis-k are poised to be the deadliest isis affiliate on earth surpassing isis-wa mainly because Taliban can't do counter insurgency.

And in 2-3 years with the current level of violence and Taliban state sanctioned persecution on salafists, meant that isis k will have steady supply of manpower , iskp are in a position to regroup and do limited conventional warfare.

Not mentioning the recent Hazara forceful eviction, which could push the Hazara to create (with the help of Iran) they're own militia. There are already a nucleus Hazara militia in Afghanistan.

am not gonna put all the ISKP recent attacks here, but if my memory serves me right. at least 2-3 Taliban are killed daily or at least every two days these days.

so much so, for the so called end of conflict in Afghanistan. My earlier prediction are again proven correct.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Think that the war will end ?? and prosperity and development will eventually came ??

think again. Despite Taliban officially offering amnesty to former ANSDF members, Taliban to this day had not stopped revenge killings against former ANSDF soldier. Some are beaten on the street in daylights.

why should this bother you ???

here's why.

People who are old enough to remember the 2003 invasion of Iraq and the subsequent disbanding of the secular Baath army, will be familiar with this pattern. Most of them out of utter humiliation joined Zarqawi band of jihadists, the Al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI)(later evolve into ISIS), by 2006 the then Al-Qaeda Iraq had control over Ramadi and Tikrit with these influx of former Iraqi military professionals.

the fall of Mosul in 2014 are actually planned by these disgruntled former soldier.

add that to the continued persecution of Salafists and ISIS-K at this point has:

1. Ready access to former military men.
2. Steady influx of potential manpower.

While I don't think ISIS-K could yet muster enough manpower to do conventional military maneuver, the future of the IEA is likely that of a failed state with non stop daily attacks and bombings.

Worst of all the Taliban appears not interested in intelligence collaboration with western powers, because of hubris.

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom