Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Enemy of My enemy is My Friend Not yet My Enemy Nor Ally.

ya untuk mempertahankan diri paling gak punya senjata lah. bayangin ada preman punya golok sedangkan kita cuma tangan kosong, mau ngajak damai kan rugi bandar si preman, kecuali sama sama punya golok baru imbang, perdamaian baru kecipta.

sampai titik ini kadang menghadeh ketika ngeliat orang yang nentang modernisasi wkwk.

this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 633
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Enemy of My enemy is My Friend Not yet My Enemy Nor Ally.

ya untuk mempertahankan diri paling gak punya senjata lah. bayangin ada preman punya golok sedangkan kita cuma tangan kosong, mau ngajak damai kan rugi bandar si preman, kecuali sama sama punya golok baru imbang, perdamaian baru kecipta.

sampai titik ini kadang menghadeh ketika ngeliat orang yang nentang modernisasi wkwk.
I swear i won't be surprised if someone just make a clickbait title
"Berkat Kunjungan Prabowo ke Yunani, Athena dan Ankara Berdamai"

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,572
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Wa ini, yang begini ini.
Kalo yang di yutup thumbnailnya dikasih Rafale + S300 + Kilo + foto prabowo + bendera merah putih + bendera turki dan yunani + tulisan warna ngejreng. Trus videonya cuman gambar2 yang auto slide show + kasih musik.
Konten Indo banget ini.
Certified NetIndo classic banget ini.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
malaysian STRIDE product DSA 2022 , STRIDE is comparable to that indonesia PTIPK BPPT(are they still exist within BRIN ?), KKIP, or perhaps Defend.id
1647355903491.png

1647355992023.png

Ruhnama

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Lmao

Reminds me of Azerbaijan vs Armenia war where both sides actually repaired many of their damaged armored vehicles so they can use it again immediately.

The easy of repair, maintenance and logistics of spare parts are really important especially when war is ongoing.

Baru sadar orang belanda nulis nama orang msh make Oe

maybe because the Az and Ar is not producer country so they mindset cahnged like they cant produced gigamillion tank so thay just repair damaged equipment. While russia they think just lempar beli baru. some of local people in here cherished so much abaout using this type doctrin if something break just thrown away

Don't forget STRIDE Tank, very excited for this

View attachment 41037
if Malaysia join with FNSS,... maybe the will became more good with all FNSS thing, like ACV, Adnan etc so it will easy for them to get

Ruhnama

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
akhirnya ankara dan athena sepakat untuk menggempur bersama Rusia di Ukraina sehingga Rpomania dan Bulgaria ikut bersimpati dan memberikan dukungan langsung mengirimkan pasukan ke Ukriana NATO akhirnya terjebak dalam pertempuran

ide bagus

sebenernya di MoFA Turki dah dberitain agak lama ya

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,866
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
LCS news from Jiran

The statement above clearly indicated that the decision on the LCS remained elusive and unlikely to be resolved soon. As I had stated in that post, clearly what is dragging the issue is the outcome of the project – which remained elusive despite what has been said. There is no guarantee that the LCS will be completed at all, despite the funding. The indecision on restarting the project is also making the target date for the first LCS to be delivered to the RMN in 2025, almost unachievable now.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,636
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
LCS news from Jiran

The statement above clearly indicated that the decision on the LCS remained elusive and unlikely to be resolved soon. As I had stated in that post, clearly what is dragging the issue is the outcome of the project – which remained elusive despite what has been said. There is no guarantee that the LCS will be completed at all, despite the funding. The indecision on restarting the project is also making the target date for the first LCS to be delivered to the RMN in 2025, almost unachievable now.
Kalau soal proyek pertahanan tetangga, awalnya gw kasihan waktu mulai paham carut-marutnya disana itu seperti apa. Dari kasihan, terus jadi apatis setelah tau "mbulet"-nya disana itu bisa lebih parah dari disini. Nah sekarang, dari apatis jadi beneran kuatir.

Ya kuatir lah. Kita udah sama-sama lihat contoh konkrit gimana performa lapangan tentara yang top brass sama pemerintahnya korup abis, apalagi kalau mengingat potensi konflik di LNU/SCS itu ya emang nyata.

Yang jelas, disini bukannya gw nilai kita sendiri jauh lebih baik dibanding jiran satu itu dalam hal korupsi ya. Tapi setidaknya indhan kita masih bisa ngeluncurin kapal-kapal perang sama pesawat terbang buatan dalam negeri tanpa kebanyakan hora-hore...

Top Bottom