Indonesia Casual Discussion Warkop Indonesia

Soman45

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
ck ck ck biasalah, anyway malah lebih seru debat military enthusiast (yg beberapa kita udah tau lah) sama pilot TNI AU (yang kita juga udah tau) di twitter perihal Predator disemprot Sukhoi, dari perdebatan mereka cukup menarik informasinya dan juga jadi tau kalo kita ternyata sempat ditawari Predator B sama Global Hawk sama US

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Tempat yang bener buat studi banding perang total selain China, Vietnam

Tim Working Group Studi Banding Perang Rakyat Semesta
Rabu, 15 Maret 2023

Jakarta – Dirjakstrahan Ditjen Strahan Kemhan Brigjen TNI Yudhi Murfi, S.IP., M.Si., didampingi Kolonel CZI Helda Risman (UNHAN), Kol Laut Dr. Steven T. Sambouw (Ditjakstra Strahan) dan Letkol Nav Marino (Sops TNI) pada hari Selasa, 14 Maret 2023 mengadakan kujungan ke beberapa tempat di Vietnam dalam rangka Studi Banding Perang Rakyat Semesta. Tempat tempat yang dikunjungi antara lain ; Natonal Defense Academy (NDA) setingkat Lemhanas dan diterima oleh Letjen Le Xuan Thanh, Deputy Commandant of NDA, Institute Defense Strategy (IDS) (Unhan Vietnam) diterima oleh Mayjen Phan The Ba, Deputy Director General of IDS, kemudian Tim yang dipimpin Dirjakstrahan itu juga berkunjung ke Kantor Kedutaan Besar Indonesia untuk Vietnam di Hanoi dan diterima oleh Duta Besar RI untuk Vietnam, Bpk. Deni Abdi,kemudian pada malam harinya, tim diundang untuk Dinner oleh tim IDS di Hotel FRD Hanoi. ($)

Dokumentasi : Klik Disini

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,781
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Tempat yang bener buat studi banding perang total selain China, Vietnam

Tim Working Group Studi Banding Perang Rakyat Semesta
Rabu, 15 Maret 2023

Jakarta – Dirjakstrahan Ditjen Strahan Kemhan Brigjen TNI Yudhi Murfi, S.IP., M.Si., didampingi Kolonel CZI Helda Risman (UNHAN), Kol Laut Dr. Steven T. Sambouw (Ditjakstra Strahan) dan Letkol Nav Marino (Sops TNI) pada hari Selasa, 14 Maret 2023 mengadakan kujungan ke beberapa tempat di Vietnam dalam rangka Studi Banding Perang Rakyat Semesta. Tempat tempat yang dikunjungi antara lain ; Natonal Defense Academy (NDA) setingkat Lemhanas dan diterima oleh Letjen Le Xuan Thanh, Deputy Commandant of NDA, Institute Defense Strategy (IDS) (Unhan Vietnam) diterima oleh Mayjen Phan The Ba, Deputy Director General of IDS, kemudian Tim yang dipimpin Dirjakstrahan itu juga berkunjung ke Kantor Kedutaan Besar Indonesia untuk Vietnam di Hanoi dan diterima oleh Duta Besar RI untuk Vietnam, Bpk. Deni Abdi,kemudian pada malam harinya, tim diundang untuk Dinner oleh tim IDS di Hotel FRD Hanoi. ($)

Dokumentasi : Klik Disini
Waduh kalau bisa kita jangan perang berkepanjangan lah.

Sebelum musuh menjejak di tanah temggelamkan dulu.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Swallow the pride, sharpened your sword, give it back ten Times!!!

Be Patient ! Be Patient!

Initial_D

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It's kinda alarming the progress the Australia with Aukus lately, first with nuclear submarine and now with tomahawk, we'll be crush in the middle if both parties (China vs Aukus) fight, i guess we should step up our game plan also, is there any plan to own and develop our own long range cruise missile, having missile like khan help but the range was to short, kinzhal will be nice or Kalibr will be better, i am pointing out russian weapons because there's no way we could have tomahawk from the US

Last edited:

Initial_D

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Waduh kalau bisa kita jangan perang berkepanjangan lah.

Sebelum musuh menjejak di tanah temggelamkan dulu.
Selama TNI doktrinnya masih merebut wilayah yang dikuasai musuh ya sulit punya doktrin pre emptive strike kaya israel atau singapore, mindset dan strategi TNI yg sepertinya harus di ubah

flyboy007

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I kinda love isekai theme story', or something like GATE and Nihonkoku Shoukan. Always pondered if the one got transfered is an OP and bloody countries like US, China, French or Russia oh even the good old United Kingdom with their "interesting" diplomacy style there must be more interesting story' there.

The Russian must be itching to rolled off their thanks , armored vehicles and artillery. The US with overwhelmed Aerial superiority. China swarm of drones and very massive industry. And so on...
Here one of my favorite, isekai the whole USA

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,375
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
“It raises the more important question, what is Australia’s national interest – to have security arrangements and defence pact with Indonesia who in military terms couldn’t blow out a candle.

“Or to have an alliance with the United States and the UK with these nuclear subs and other military hardware for the defence of Australia in the medium to long term.”

As Indonesian myself I feel that our military capability is indeed still lacking, I hope with the modernization program that is currently moving at a snail pace we can reach a point where our military can blow out a candle or even our downstairs neighbor.

Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
“It raises the more important question, what is Australia’s national interest – to have security arrangements and defence pact with Indonesia who in military terms couldn’t blow out a candle.

“Or to have an alliance with the United States and the UK with these nuclear subs and other military hardware for the defence of Australia in the medium to long term.”

As Indonesian myself I feel that our military capability is indeed still lacking, I hope with the modernization program that is currently moving at a snail pace we can reach a point where our military can blow out a candle or even our downstairs neighbor.
Swallow the pride, sharpened your sword, give it back ten Times!!!

Be Patient ! Be Patient!

We do should looking Australian as partner in need, but when such partner in neighborhood acquired means and possesed capabilities to threat our very security we should treat them no less than other potensial adversary. Afterall they are they and not ours.... I mean i don't want to think about relationship between US and Canada and US and Mexico and then came the picture of Indonesia and Australia..... Unless it was vice versa

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,099
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Australia is neither enemy or friend, rather it's at best partner in need. Please do remember many Australian think tank only classified China as #1 threat as early as mid 2010s. Before that when it comes to threat, Indonesia will comes to mind for Australia's military planners.

While bulking up for China, we must also bulk up for a confrontation with Australia. And that is the more realistic goal for us to achieve rather than China.

Do not ever be fooled by the good gestures and kind worded compliment the ADF spew. Like ever.

If there's war plan Natuna, there should be war plan Christmas island too.

If China is finished than Australia's eye will be instantly back at ours. So as much as China is dangerous, pray to god that they're not actually defeated, because if China out Indonesia is next in line.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom