Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,375
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Steadily going to 100,000 counts which i am very sure it is already happened since month ago

View attachment 26319
This pandemic killing more Indonesian compared to other large scale disaster and conflict except Boxing day Tsunami and 1965 killing, but the actual count maybe already larger with many families refused to do Swab test for their deceased family member for many reason.
And here in my place it is like there is always people dead everyday, yesterday was two. A little bit creepy, when hearing those anouncement from toa in the past its not like this, not sure if it was covid.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I won't use anything that came out from Wikipedia, Facebook, Google, gov't, WHO, journalist, or any other fake news establishment to know how bad the condition on the ground.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Situation on the ground is very creepy, dire and can't be explained by Government lies anymore

People dies, cemetery starting to be full, health facilities had been collapse functionally

Ruhnama

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Nice revolver, the US already capable to mass produced such thing with great precision even during steam engine age

That's how union won against confederate. They have better industrial capability than south (plantation state)

Also if we learn about (in Industrial Eng) we know ely whitney who have concept of stadarization of gun part so more easy to manufacture and mass produced

Ruhnama

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Both of em are against Religion based Fundamentalism, so they also has same value.

UAE now are becoming US of the Middle East. They will chase any Fundamentalists there, don't care who he will with, main 2 kaki, 3 kaki, MBZ is really pragmatic. That's why their relations with Qatar was (now still actually) mehh, you know lah why, Qatar is really soft even kind of like in the same trench as Taliban and AQ.
Because that uae will shunned by other "nation" in ME or like that

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I won't use anything that came out from Wikipedia, Facebook, Google, gov't, WHO, journalist, or any other fake news establishment to know how bad the condition on the ground.
So...harus pake yang mana...because those are the ones publicly available

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,019
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
E6zkylFVEAANsNH.jpeg

Apa Idul Adha sudah lewat?

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,375
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Half of the island will be exploited for mining operation, that is not a good thing.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Half of the island will be exploited for mining operation, that is not a good thing.
If you truly care more about the welfare of those critters rather than the welfare of human, I do know few places in Sumatra, Borneo, and Celebes where the hungry critter there will be more than happy to receive donation of your meat (and your internal organs too obviously)

Mineral mining these days can be done in far more environmentally responsible manner

Great achievement in engineering too

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom