Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
But not Han Chinese

because this 👇 👇

"the one child policy happens at the time when Chinese Han are reproducing at a higher rate than the state could economically sustain them.

the Uyghur drop in birth rate happens when China is in a period of booming and rapidly expand economy and standard of life. there's simply no denying this."

Uighurs are also Chinese, if so, why Uighurs can be exempt from China's one child policy for decades

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
if so, why Uighurs can be exempt from China's one child policy for decades
again I repeat

"the one child policy happens at the time when Chinese Han are reproducing at a higher rate than the state could economically sustain them.

the Uyghur drop in birth rate happens when China is in a period of booming and rapidly expand economy and standard of life. there's simply no denying this."

and mind to tell you, under the one child policy, there's no forced sterilization on Han women

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
and mind to tell you, under the one child policy, there's no forced sterilization on Han women
Actually that used to be the most common excuse for illegal immigrants to apply for US green card in the past, I personally know several got green cards with this law suit when I was in the States, but I highly doubt the authencity of their claims.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Actually that used to be the most common excuse for illegal immigrants to apply for US green card in the past, I personally know several got green cards with this law suit when I was in the States, but I highly doubt the authencity of their claims.
we're not talking about the US here. the charts that you share actually confirm western media accusations that China is in a campaign of Uyghur ethnic cleansing. The very hard drop in birth rates in just two years (based on your government data) confirm the worst case scenario that have been spreading quite some time now.

and your arguments aren't helping either.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
we're not talking about the US here. the charts that you share actually confirm western media accusations that China is in a campaign of Uyghur ethnic cleansing. The very hard drop in birth rates in just two years (based on your government data) confirm the worst case scenario that have been spreading quite some time now.

and your arguments aren't helping either.
My chart only shows Uighur enjoy preferential treatment in China for decades, it's more plausible for you to accuse China of persecuting Han Chinese with those hard facts, undisputable charts.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My chart only shows Uighur enjoy preferential treatment in China for decades, it's more plausible for you to accuse China of persecuting Han Chinese with those hard facts, undisputable charts.
your chart clearly shows a sharp drop in birth rates in percent from 2017 to 2018 (11.40% - 6.13%)

24c472d0-6f8a-47d2-9d9d-9e3221897c9d-jpeg.15044

again consistent with the red lines here
Eu_B3cyVkAE-ER3

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
your chart clearly shows a sharp drop in birth rates in percent from 2017 to 2018 (11.40% - 6.13%)

24c472d0-6f8a-47d2-9d9d-9e3221897c9d-jpeg.15044

again consistent with the red lines here
Eu_B3cyVkAE-ER3
The second chart is nowhere to find in the link provided by that twitter account. and Han Chinese also account for half of Xinjiang's population and they consistenly have much lower birth rate than fellow Uighurs.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
you sure?? here I copied it for you

people don't make charts without numbers
But unprofessional people always make wrong charts based on their own interpretation on unrelated numbers.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
But unprofessional people also make wrong charts based on their own interpretation on unrelated numbers.
if it's so unprofessional and based on unrelated numbers, am sure there are refutations already.

so where is your "official" refutations.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
if it's so unprofessional and based on unrelated numbers, am sure there are refutations already.

so where is your "official" refutations.
You think Chinese government will refute every random twitter post? lol.. they have more work to do in their hands, China is a country of 1.4 billion people.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You think Chinese government will refute every random twitter post? lol.. they have more work to do in their hands, China is a country of 1.4 billion people.
off course why not?? your GT would be pleased to do so. here's just one of them

here's a quote:
Recently, an anti-China pseudo-scholar from Germany named Adrian Zenz

so where's your official "refutations", I mean clearly China should have all the refutations against a lone twitter user.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
off course why not?? your GT would be pleased to do so. here's just one of them

here's a quote:

so where's your official "refutations", I mean clearly China should have all the refutations against a lone twitter user.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
could you please select from this thread which shows that the chart is wrong??

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
could you please select from this thread which shows that the chart is wrong??
I told you the government won't answer every random twitter post, the government only refute general accusations by the western main stream media.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,404
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I told you the government won't answer every random twitter post, the government only refute general accusations by the western main stream media.
refutations is easy, explaining based on numbers and facts is the hard part.

Top Bottom