Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
lol

Only dumb people will give ther rights away, i am voting because I think is good. Not because of some Europeans thinks about. The donkeys in Turkey who come with this arguments would not cry when it would make them win the election. This is democracy, only thing i can advice you is drink a cold glass water after 28th May.

Dutch people who can vote in abroad.

Yeah after all if things go shit on Turkey you don't have to live its consequences.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,301
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah after all if things go shit on Turkey you don't have to live its consequences.

another lol..

When ther is money and people are laughing you can vote but when ther is problem you can not vote.

The same stupid people who live in Turkey could not see ther own propaganda was based on onions and patatoes. When i did expressed my opinion about KK and his wrong course people wher laughing and that working with hdp/feto will backfire. They should live with ther stupid chose and should now face ther consequences. They had ther chance to win but are to stupid to win.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,958
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Why do Turks in Netherlands vote for left parties and when it comes to Turkey they are AKP extremists?
If you love Erdogan so much, go live there with your sultan?

Tabi gitmesin, niye gidersin ki? calismadan al sosyal yardimi hollandada, Turkiyede kral gibi tatilini yap.
Turks in Germany and The Netherlands ruined the image of Turks in Europe and with a good reason. These people could learn alot from diasporas in England and the US.

Yeah in England Turks generally have a good reputation but i think thats because most of them are Turkish Cypriots.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
When did Erdoğan ever lie. This is for after his term. He will have already ruled longer than anyone else in recent history if he gets elected this time.
“When did Erdogan Ever lie?” You’re certainly being sarcastic right? Otherwise you can’t be taken serious 🤣🤣🤣

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
another lol..

When ther is money and people are laughing you can vote but when ther is problem you can not vote.

The same stupid people who live in Turkey could not see ther own propaganda was based on onions and patatoes. When i did expressed my opinion about KK and his wrong course people wher laughing and that working with hdp/feto will backfire. They should live with ther stupid chose and should now face ther consequences. They had ther chance to win but are to stupid to win.
No I think people, having a permanent residency or another citizenship and not living in Turkey shouldn't able to be vote. Whether there is money or not. You don't have the problems created by the politician in Turkey in your everyday life. Most of you guys never been in Turkey apart from the holidays. You are just hypocrite, if akp is soo good why not just go Turkey and live there?

Oublious

Experienced member
Reactions
7 4,301
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
No I think people, having a permanent residency or another citizenship and not living in Turkey shouldn't able to be vote. Whether there is money or not. You don't have the problems created by the politician in Turkey in your everyday life. Most of you guys never been in Turkey apart from the holidays. You are just hypocrite, if akp is soo good why not just go Turkey and live there?

Vote rights demand is to be citizen of a country, if we are in Turkey or not it will not change the fact that most of the people who have thought that KK will win based on onions and patatoes do no deserve to vote. They are one big dumb people who are living with people together who they do not understand. I will not waste my time stupid arguments from the internet specially zillet ittifaki.

What i can advise these people is begin to read all the books of Cemil Meric so you can understand your country you are living in :LOL: .

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Vote rights demand is to be citizen of a country, if we are in Turkey or not it will not change the fact that most of the people who have thought that KK will win based on onions and patatoes do no deserve to vote. They are one big dumb people who are living with people together who they do not understand. I will not waste my time stupid arguments from the internet specially zillet ittifaki.

What i can advise these people is begin to read all the books of Cemil Meric so you can understand your country you are living in :LOL: .
yeah their whole propaganda based on onions keep watching a haber and keep your mental masturbation.

Oublious

Experienced member
Reactions
7 4,301
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
yeah their whole propaganda based on onions keep watching a haber and keep your mental masturbation.

lol

Don't send me dm, come talk open so everybody can read how dumb your arguments are. I will send you 10 kg onion and patatoes so you can think what you did wrong. I don't watch tv, so A haber is not my channel :LOL:.

This election should go to history books how stupid the oppisition is.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
lol

Don't send me dm, come talk open so everybody can read how dumb your arguments are. I will send you 10 kg onion and patatoes so you can think what you did wrong. I don't watch tv, so A haber is not my channel :LOL:.

This election should go to history books how stupid the oppisition is.
I don't need it but you can send them people in need, most likely they will need it more in coming days thanks to akp

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
There's no need to argue. There is no democracy, respect for citizens, justice in this country and do not expect it to come.

Ekrem İmamoğlu argues with the marketer, insults him, and then makes a nice complaint.

This is not enough, the police immediately take the marketer citizen into custody. moreover, when there is no problem in ekrem's body integrity. The citizen also complains about Ekrem, but no one has taken him into custody.

The dissident, who says he will fix this injustice, causes the same injustice. so there is no hope in the country.

Then S. Soylu is conducting an election campaign, and some citizens are booing. There may be no violence. can react. oooh it's messy. After the intervention, people are running left and right. What I understand is that in this country, citizens are not as valuable as street creatures.

Last edited:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,680
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sounds very very very unlikely and completely retarded. I highly doubly the validity of this
A committee is formed inside AKP. AKP also wants to push a completely new constitution but that might be difficult. Of course, mentioned changes won't happen overnight but in time for the 2028 elections. AKP will offer incentives to IYI, HDP, and smaller breakaway parties from CHP (Deva, SP, Gelecek) to reach 360 MPs to push constitutional change.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,987
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

If you look on Twitter, you will see thousands of our western "allies" and Muslim "brothers" demanding Türkiye to remain a refugee dumping ground. Despite the horrible economy and the fact that Türkiye already has the most refugees in the world, they insist that the burden is put on us. Erdoğan was their villain, but now he is their hero. He will protect Europe's demographics while simultaneously destroying Türkiye's future. When literally all the refugees coming in from Afghanistan are young men, that should raise some questions. The Taliban won, their nation is free now. Why are they coming to Türkiye? Why do they preach Islam, but then rape young women on the streets?

This is a problem which is going to be worse than FETÖ and PKK. You really have to question the motives of anyone who still supports this shit. If a war started with Greece for example, there would be havoc on the streets, you would quickly see these so called refugees forming Jihadist terrorist groups to gain control within Türkiye.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,622
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The survey results of Betimar-Research, which accurately predicts the first round elections with the highest precision, regarding tomorrow's elections:
FxFNtCZX0AAvF7u

The 10 December movement will be facing most difficult times ever. Worse still, the result may not only be a purge from the CHP.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
The survey results of Betimar-Research, which accurately predicts the first round elections with the highest precision, regarding tomorrow's elections:
FxFNtCZX0AAvF7u

The 10 December movement will be facing most difficult times ever. Worse still, the result may not only be a purge from the CHP.
with this type of parliament, probably this is the last election folks

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
77 10,622
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu: If you vote for me, TRT will broadcast football matches without encryption.

4 hours before the ban on propaganda, the team of Kılıççdaroğlu gave another promise. I think this is a more effective promise than distributing republican gold to everyone, if only they had thought of it a few weeks ago.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 996
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is a problem which is going to be worse than FETÖ and PKK. You really have to question the motives of anyone who still supports this shit. If a war started with Greece for example, there would be havoc on the streets, you would quickly see these so called refugees forming Jihadist terrorist groups to gain control within Türkiye.
The writing was on the wall the day he took in those vermin. If they are not driven out and I mean all of them, a civil war will happen, no doubt. And then you fuckers, I assure you that all those "allied" countries will use it and take bites out of this Country, left and right.

Everyone who does not have a problem with that situation you can stamp him/her directly as a traitor.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu: If you vote for me, TRT will broadcast football matches without encryption.

4 hours before the ban on propaganda, the team of Kılıççdaroğlu gave another promise. I think this is a more effective promise than distributing republican gold to everyone, if only they had thought of it a few weeks ago.

What a donkey this KK guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom