TR 2023 Turkish presidential election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487

bache baz pakistani taking video of Turkish children near the beach

mazulm syrians instead of fighting enjoying in our beach and shouting allahu akbar in alanya center of our tourism

turkish girl explain in 3 video how the syrians assaulted her and her family in street and call Turkey as their own

the video of the incident

and afghan secretly taking video from 2 woman in female bathroom

FxIFojqWAAE1Paz

Arap gezginler YouTube kanallarında Türkiye'yi 'Seks Turizminin Merkezi' olarak tanıtıyor.

AKP voters i leave you with your namus and conscious alone

Last edited:

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
These donkey’s not only rape girls, they also rape little boys too. These donkeys are uncivilized and are disgusting creatures

why do you think we didnt even take 1 afghan into Turkmenistan. we know them better then you

this is their culture thats back for centuries. since woman is their namus and nobody should see them, they remain locked in house. and since little boys can go anywhere they want, thats why they use little boys whom didnt grow bread or body hire as their dancer and sex object in public

watch this video they saw an little kid playing in water all of them get horny and gangrape him

here in this video this sapık taking video of child boys and upload it in tiktok to tell other bache baz to come to turkey

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Fw48RNEWwAAnqa4

Ada Uzkul 23 years old killed by syrian when she refuse his offer of friendship. she was about to get engaged with her boyfriend

Fw48RBTXgAIIL50
FwaV-KXXwAM2oXs

Canan Çimen kill by Syrian guy. first he attacked him by baseball bat then killed him by pistol, leaving his 3 children orphans

aysegul-u-olume-yabanci-uyruklu-saldirgan-o-gunu-15045911_3886_m.jpg

FExv5inWQAIJTPk.jpg

619b439f2af10723d4c0a07f.jpg

Ayşegül Aydın was followed then kill by afghan who wanted to rape her. the afghan hit her head by stone then fled. Ayşegül Aydın suffered brain damage then after many days of fighting died

an afghan man follow a Turkish girl to her apartment with knife. there was another video i saw that an afghan was drew his pines and masturbating while stalking a Turkish girl at night and the girl when she reach the door of her apartment rapidly pressing the ring out of fear of being rape

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487

meanwhile as the weather get warmer they are keep coming

jihadist arab in turkey

Syrian beating Turkish police with wooden stake

FfvuFQBXkAEeXbV

muhammed al issa an anti turkist arab from saudi arabia tell arabs who gain turkish citizenship via buying houses to vote for erdogan. he is also rasing the selefi generation in turkey from syrians

Last edited:

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,559
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Last few posts are amazing. Hope to see more of these in the future. This country and it's people don't deserve anything better.

begturan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The survey results of Betimar-Research, which accurately predicts the first round elections with the highest precision, regarding tomorrow's elections:
FxFNtCZX0AAvF7u

The 10 December movement will be facing most difficult times ever. Worse still, the result may not only be a purge from the CHP.
my vote wont be enough to make kimal president, ühü ühü so who gonna pay my credit card dept, who will buy me a tractor and most important how i gonna watch football matches on TRT without encryption 🥲

Numberone

Reactions
1 321
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Last few posts are amazing. Hope to see more of these in the future. This country and it's people don't deserve anything better.

Diasporas (in germany and netherlands) will be save in their democratic western countries. Olan Turkiyedeki Turklere olacak. Onlarin umrundami? Never. They have their own benefits, interests, ideologies. fuck the Turks in Turkey right?

Thiefs and political islamists are cancer to our vatan. They'll all hide when shit hits the fan or just deny that they supported AKP.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
my vote wont be enough to make kimal president, ühü ühü so who gonna pay my credit card dept, who will buy me a tractor and most important how i gonna watch football matches on TRT without encryption 🥲

a syrian stalking turkish girl at night while masturbating, pines drawn

a Turkish shop owner who work in the distract for 15 years closing his shop as Syrians attacked his business

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

If you look on Twitter, you will see thousands of our western "allies" and Muslim "brothers" demanding Türkiye to remain a refugee dumping ground. Despite the horrible economy and the fact that Türkiye already has the most refugees in the world, they insist that the burden is put on us. Erdoğan was their villain, but now he is their hero. He will protect Europe's demographics while simultaneously destroying Türkiye's future. When literally all the refugees coming in from Afghanistan are young men, that should raise some questions. The Taliban won, their nation is free now. Why are they coming to Türkiye? Why do they preach Islam, but then rape young women on the streets?

This is a problem which is going to be worse than FETÖ and PKK. You really have to question the motives of anyone who still supports this shit. If a war started with Greece for example, there would be havoc on the streets, you would quickly see these so called refugees forming Jihadist terrorist groups to gain control within Türkiye.
Mike Doran is on the AKP's payroll. He will take any position that supports Erdogan, even when it contradicts what he said 5 minutes ago.

I have people in my social circle who got angry because I dislike the man even though he supported Azerbaijan. I made it very clear that I'm not going to like someone who only backs my side because he is getting paid.

fushkee

Reactions
4 212
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope I come across one of those kind of creatures one day and I’ll show him how many corners the earth has!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,046
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
FwFweDiX0AQ1fpn.jpeg

FwFweDYWYAAB0oU.jpeg

FwFweDrXwAAWMYS.jpeg

This is what the Turkish Elections have given us 🤣

Arthur Morgan, Spiderman and Koroglu voting in the election

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I frankly think that every single young Afghan and Pakistani man in Turkey should be given a choice:

a) Stay in Turkey and become a slave with no rights until the end of your life and your body burned for fuel once you die. All your property and fancy luxuries will be confiscated and given to Turkish families who have been victims of migrant crimes.

a) Go back to your home country.

Make it very clear that their stay in Turkey will mean their existence becomes a living hell that will make the Nazis look nice and considerate and the Taliban look positively like angels. Open the border into Iran and Syria and make it very clear to Iran that further attempts to shuffle off their refugees into Turkey will be met with equally subversive actions designed to harm Iran - like giving high-quality weapons to anti-government groups in Iran and providing them with intel on Iranian military infrastructure.

I have some very small degree of sympathy for Syrians. I have none for illegal migrants from further south-east. I should probably stop watching those videos of migrant crimes because they make me incredibly angry especially because I see the same stuff on American social media regarding illegal immigrants.

EDIT: Actually make that every single illegal migrant in Turkey, not just Pakistanis and Afghans. Arabs are clearly causing problems too.

Last edited:

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 998
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I frankly think that every single young Afghan and Pakistani man in Turkey should be given a choice:

a) Stay in Turkey and become a slave with no rights until the end of your life and your body burned for fuel once you die. All your property and fancy luxuries will be confiscated and given to Turkish families who have been victims of migrant crimes.

a) Go back to your home country.

Make it very clear that their stay in Turkey will mean their existence becomes a living hell that will make the Nazis look nice and considerate and the Taliban look positively like angels. Open the border into Iran and Syria and make it very clear to Iran that further attempts to shuffle off their refugees into Turkey will be met with equally subversive actions designed to harm Iran - like giving high-quality weapons to anti-government groups in Iran and providing them with intel on Iranian military infrastructure.

I have some very small degree of sympathy for Syrians. I have none for illegal migrants from further south-east. I should probably stop watching those videos of migrant crimes because they make me incredibly angry especially because I see the same stuff on American social media regarding illegal immigrants.
Would be a great solution but I tell you we have THE weakest government I've ever seen. They are so fucking weak they act as if this shit doesn't happen.

And it baffles my mind that they let this shithole called iran send their shit here without them opening their mouth. When will the idiots in this Country wake up from their trance...

Turan

Reactions
1 350
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I have a question. What exactly are the supporters of Erdogan supporting him for in this election? Is it because he is against terrorist organizations like FETO, Hezbollah, and PKK? Is it because of his nationalism? Is it because they support his immigration policy? Is it because they are satisfied with him on economic matters? Is it because he is Islamist? Is it for the defense industry? Is it because of the bridges and roads he has built?

The reason I ask these questions is as follows: Erdogan and the AK Party had previously cooperated directly with FETO and PKK. Now it seems they are also in cooperation with Hezbollah via Hüda Par. Regarding nationalism, Erdogan himself once said, 'I have trampled on all kinds of nationalism.' Furthermore, the party he is currently cooperating with, Huda-Par, has an aversion even to the word 'Turk'. Although the economy used to be good, there has been extreme inflation in recent years, and people's purchasing power has significantly decreased. In this regard, immigrants also play a significant role.

However, despite the fact that Erdogan has made significant mistakes and contradictory statements on many of these issues, I have observed the strange phenomenon that the majority (or at least a significant portion) of Erdogan's supporters seem to pretend that Erdogan is faultless on most of these issues, or at least believe he is far better than his alternatives. And These are the only fundamental issues that voters consider when making decisions in Turkey. I am certain that the people here may have seen many of AKP's mistakes in various other areas.

Taking all this into account, the reasons that come to mind for why people support Erdogan are: advancements in the defense industry, his ability to effectively address the public using religion and nationalism (despite contradicting himself in these matters), and most importantly, his use of media power to demonize the opposition (especially Kılıçdaroğlu) and portray himself as the only viable option. He has just managed to convince these people that there is no alternative to him by capitalizing on the weaknesses of the opposing side.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,258
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have a question. What exactly are the supporters of Erdogan supporting him for in this election? Is it because he is against terrorist organizations like FETO, Hezbollah, and PKK? Is it because of his nationalism? Is it because they support his immigration policy? Is it because they are satisfied with him on economic matters? Is it because he is Islamist? Is it for the defense industry? Is it because of the bridges and roads he has built?

The reason I ask these questions is as follows: Erdogan and the AK Party had previously cooperated directly with FETO and PKK. Now it seems they are also in cooperation with Hezbollah via Hüda Par. Regarding nationalism, Erdogan himself once said, 'I have trampled on all kinds of nationalism.' Furthermore, the party he is currently cooperating with, Huda-Par, has an aversion even to the word 'Turk'. Although the economy used to be good, there has been extreme inflation in recent years, and people's purchasing power has significantly decreased. In this regard, immigrants also play a significant role.

However, despite the fact that Erdogan has made significant mistakes and contradictory statements on many of these issues, I have observed the strange phenomenon that the majority (or at least a significant portion) of Erdogan's supporters seem to pretend that Erdogan is faultless on most of these issues, or at least believe he is far better than his alternatives. And These are the only fundamental issues that voters consider when making decisions in Turkey. I am certain that the people here may have seen many of AKP's mistakes in various other areas.

Taking all this into account, the reasons that come to mind for why people support Erdogan are: advancements in the defense industry, his ability to effectively address the public using religion and nationalism (despite contradicting himself in these matters), and most importantly, his use of media power to demonize the opposition (especially Kılıçdaroğlu) and portray himself as the only viable option. He has just managed to convince these people that there is no alternative to him by capitalizing on the weaknesses of the opposing side.
Please... I know Erdoğan supporters. It's not even about the 'no alternative' narrative. These people suffer from a massive case of an extreme inferiority complex. They hate educated people. To them, westernized Turks are the other. The enemy within. They just shut off and follow their leader.

In 20 years, Turks will be the %30 of 20-30 age bracket. We will lose everything we hold dear. We will suffer from not only poverty, but also crime and maybe organized violence from refugees and Kurds. Our mothers, sisters and daughters will be subjected to daily sexual harassment. And we have no one to blame but these people. They must be stopped. I just don't know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom