Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,610
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Another cheap propaganda

I don't know what is funny here @Heartbang. People getting wounded by these thugs probably connected to Ulklu ocaklari? I think whole mhp should be disbanded. They are bunch of mafia.
People getting hurt is not funny.
You trying use that tragedy to go full soyjak and trying to cancel MHP is downright hilarious though.
Pick better allies next time.

As for the rest of the forum, I urge them to not fall this typical agitprop.

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
People getting hurt is not funny.
You trying use that tragedy to go full soyjak and trying to cancel MHP is downright hilarious though.
Pick better allies next time.

As for the rest of the forum, I urge them to not fall this typical agitprop.
MHP cancelled itself long time ago. Thats why they cant even get votes enough to enter the parliament alone.

what they become is also important and can be seen with Sinan Ates murder.

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Erzurum governorship

and stated that the area where he spoke was not an is not a rally ground. Despite this, Mr. Imamoğlu's speech
despite taking all necessary security measures before and after The investigation into the incident is ongoing and the incidents further growth has been prevented. It is respectfully announced to the public.

Actually Erzurum governorship should Sue Imamoglu to taking and creating riskfull environment where he is disobeying rally ground rules.

Last edited:

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

The group that threw the first stone, made hand gestures and swear words to provoke the other side, and even came there with stones is the other side, you can find more security camera footage with a few clicks. Make your sincere comment on this footage, then let's continue the discussion.

Bro, why are you doing this. You are an intelligent person from what I have seen from you so far but why are doing this... Why are you believing this lie and if you know that it is a lie why are you spreading it.

I watched the whole rally live and everything was going normal. Everything bad started when a group of aggressive people outside the square started to throw stones at the people in attendance. Ekrem asked the audience not to respond and to stay calm. He asked where the police is and why nobody is taking measures against this. The video you show as a proof how CHP started this provocation is just a total lie. You video shows only people throwing BACK some of the stones that were PREVIOUSLY thrown at the crowd injuring a lot of people. The whole rally is on YouTube where you can watch it from start until the end and see for yourself what happens.

I know that now AKP controlled medias, politicians and trolls are working overtime to show how CHP started this whole provocation using this video edit but even Goebels will feel ashamed to lie so blatantly.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
59 7,568
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
.....Erzurum governorship.....

:) Testing days..

-
The venue had to be changed to the secondary point because at the last minute Erzurum municipality wanted to show off their busses for some reason at the exact place Ekrem was to hold his rally. This day made me saw people with flags on their hands be called terrorists and being pelted with stones and now my country's governor literally lying on an official communique. Be mindful. Be calm. This nonsensical nightmare will end in a week's time. Kahrolsun istibdat, yaşasın hürriyet.

eHfchHU.jpeg

Looks like Oğan's bus was also attacked today with stones by HDP supporters as per him. Yep, these guys are literally employing the same PKK terror and scare tactics, I'm sure of that now. Getting people's votes are okay. Everyone gets a single vote, every vote counts. But this is not okay.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
:) Testing days..

-
The venue had to be changed to the secondary point because at the last minute Erzurum municipality wanted to show off their busses for some reason at the exact place Ekrem was to hold his rally. This day made me saw people with flags on their hands be called terrorists and being pelted with stones and now my country's governor literally lying on an official communique. Be mindful. Be calm. This nonsensical nightmare will end in a week's time. Kahrolsun istibdat, yaşasın hürriyet.

eHfchHU.jpeg

Videos of these busses parked on the square appeared on Twitter hours before the rally was even supposed to start. I was watching the photos and videos and was laughing because for the first time in my life I was seeing such a "creative" way to stop a rally of a rival. :D

I know some people from Erzurum and to be honest I am in no way surprised that such stupidities like these today happen exactly there.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Okay, last one as a reply. I know you are smarter than this but you are letting your judgment be clouded, please don't do it to yourself.

No. I watched the thing live because I sensed something was going to happen in the first place today. This footage is well after the stoning had started. You can see the umbrellas on top of the bus that were used to shield Ekrem from the stones. Watch it from the beginning here. You can see that umbrellas are not there when the announcer announces İmamoğlu at the beginning but comes out few seconds later. Before then, no Millet supporter is pelting stones, it's a regular old miting. Compared to the footage you sent, you can also see that Toma arrives next to the bus at 1:48 point.

And again, this was not a wayward out of the middle location. This was the secondary meeting point after Erzurum Municipality parked multiple city busses on the actual planned meeting point as you can see from winches with speakers, cordoned off area for people etc.

Do not buy into it. This was planned, this was devised to end like this and now they're trying to gain pr points. No brother, do not. Don't blind yourself.
Thank you for the detailed answer, it was enlightening. I watched the video twice, there are very few police in the area and the Tomas and police intervention start very late. I also take back my statement of a few hundred people, and my claim of throwing the first stone, there are at least thousands people in the area. Bringing an angry mob so close to these people could have led to horrible things. I was manipulated by the news sources I used.

I made a comment with reference to Erzurum Mayor Mehmet Sekmen's statement that the relevant provincial security authority and the electoral board did not allow the rally in the current area except for visits to shopkeepers and that the main security measures were taken for the rally area. For this reason, I thought that this was a provocation, because as I mentioned above, we all know that the conservatism in Erzurum is sometimes to the extent of bigotry. However, your statement shows that the situation is not that simple. The following tweet belongs to the vice president of the Ülkü Ocakları. These calls could have raised tens of thousands of people in Erzurum, fortunately we did not encounter a much worse picture.

FvizbVkWYAAe1qS

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
How is it that these same refugees who want to exit Turkey with Europe as their destination, can't get out? When they come in, even god cannot stop them, but when they want to go out suddenly the government becomes very powerful. :ROFLMAO:

because they want them in Turkiye. Remember these political islamist organisations/classes don't disappear because erdogan wins or loses. They are playing the long game. The political islamists know that the common Turk or really anyone with wisdom and self respect is not interested in becoming a slave to some corrupt lazy good for nothing imam, so he needs to flood the country with people who are more malleable to the idea.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 969
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
- My opinion about Turkiye politics and election
- AKP/MHP Turkish muslim and nationalists represents very well majority of people who live in Turkiye
They are nationalist patriots and muslims just like majority of people .
They negatives are Economy and Emigrants .
Economy that more became bad because of Turkiye itself is attacked by outsiders but aslo goverment acting harsh sometimes with west .
- CHP and Others-
It seems most chp members are leftist that just want money and no other thing and to get money they accept to lick US or Separatist Hdp ass .
Perhaps if CHP comes to power economy will became great becausr west will stop attacking Turkiye and will make more bussness but some values will losse like girls losse virginity .
CHP aslo have no solution for emigrants
The big mistake of CHP is accepting HDP alliance even that hdp is not part of them but both of them support each other . KK said to free demirtas and others . While Demirtas said 13th president is Kk .
i feel so sorry that CHP became so bad party with leftist scums . Lefttis all over world are scums and should be banned to enter goverment even if Army make a coup to stop them .
I would say 51% Erdoğan / 49% Kk
and i hope after loss CHP reformats itself and became just like Mhp will be great opponent for Akp .
Other thing than will be good if akp wins is that they will hunt down very bad HDP separatist and closse it down , I cant even find 1 photo of Hdp and its people with Turk flag but only with their shity flag and photos with apo monkey while other kurd party that is with akp accepts Turk flags.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The banner hung by the Erzurum Ülkü Ocakları on this day (I share it to reflect the tension in the city)

FvhNpzrWwAUjYP2

(Eng) "Ekrem, who wants freedom for Demirtaş wherever he goes, why don't you ask for it in Erzurum too? You're in the wrong place, Ekrem, Selehattin Demirtaş is a terrorist."

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
These political Islamists are even worse than PKK. PKK and HDP are like a small animal that keeps attacking you but will ultimately get crushed. Political Islam is like a cancer. It will be the cause of your death.

It's clear that AKP doesn't want to lose power without starting a civil war. SADAT and millions of refugees aren't there for no reason.

The fact that people still believe that Erdoğan is hated by the West is ridiculous. The West knows that the more they go against him, the better he is perceived by the public. Political Islamists are always a preferable alternative to Kemalists who would run the nation like Israel or China. Meanwhile political Islamists have a border policy that only Sweden could envy. Arabization is also one of their main goals as 90% of AKPs politicians don't even consider themselves Turks.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,005
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
These political Islamists are even worse than PKK. PKK and HDP are like a small animal that keeps attacking you but will ultimately get crushed. Political Islam is like a cancer. It will be the cause of your death.

It's clear that AKP doesn't want to lose power without starting a civil war. SADAT and millions of refugees aren't there for no reason.

The fact that people still believe that Erdoğan is hated by the West is ridiculous. The West knows that the more they go against him, the better he is perceived by the public. Political Islamists are always a preferable alternative to Kemalists who would run the nation like Israel or China. Meanwhile political Islamists have a border policy that only Sweden could envy. Arabization is also one of their main goals as 90% of AKPs politicians don't even consider themselves Turks.
This Country is fucked and I slowly don't care anymore what will happen with it...

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Exactly, pkk-hdp ates olsa curmu kadar yer yakar. But pkk with its damage after 30 plus years of terrorism connot even come close to what akp did this to country. You will see it 10-20 years later when syrian and afghan population becomes even higher than kurdish population and this is only one aspect of their damage. This country stinks because of corruption.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are absolutely right about how big a problem political Islam is. Although I don't agree with your comparison with PKK, it must be emphasised that the communities essentially want a Sharia state shaped by their own pow. Therefore, the points of contact of all these structures with the state mechanism in the country must be completely eliminated.

However, I would like to ask, is the Millet Alliance less intertwined with political Islam than the Cumhur Alliance, both in terms of party organisations and congregations? Deva=Hüdapar, Menzilciler=Süleymancılar, Refah=Saadet, Gelecek=Pelikancılar. What distinguishes them from each other is not the aims, but the paths.

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 969
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey

[QUOTE="Tonyukuk, post:
-- U very wrong ,
Political Islam is invented by west to insult majority muslim countries who want to rule themselfs and not be ruled and robed by outsiders .
All people use politic as they wish and if we are political islam than what are u ?
political Atheist ? or political LGBTist & leftists ?

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,752
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Our election bus, which completed the election campaigns in Van today and set off for Adıyaman in the evening, was attacked by HDP members in Silvan.

Under normal circumstances, if we had not changed our decision at the last minute and returned to Ankara by plane, we would have been in the convoy that was attacked. Fortunately, there were no casualties and no injuries, but our election bus suffered some damage.

They tried to stop our bus but our vehicle did not stop and broke through the attack barricade. We pulled the bus to the Gendarmerie area. We think that they thought that I was in the convoy and attacked.

However, some of the anonymous and troll accounts are trying to judge us over the provocative action in Erzurum and in their minds "they want to create pressure to withdraw." Dear Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu supporters, if that's the case, come on, condemn the HDP, which announced that they support Mr Kemal, condemn this attack, condemn this attack, show your reaction to the HDP that supports you after this attack!

Do you think it's normal for these two events to happen on the same day?

On the day of the elections, there may be major incidents in the south/eastern constituencies. We need to be very vigilant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom