Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Cenk uygur is a disgrace. Liberals have always been self hating traitors.
Actually prior to 2015 , he was a good reporter. But after 2015 he went full on Democrat Party mode. I guess their money was too sweet. I dont know. I was pro TYT 2010-2016 after that ı stopped watching. Jimmy Dore , Joe Rogan and Kyle Kulinski are wayyyyy better then Cenk Uygur. But i will say this though! One Armenian and One Turk is sitting side by side and working together like that gives me a hope for the future.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Actually prior to 2015 , he was a good reporter. But after 2015 he went full on Democrat Party mode. I guess their money was too sweet. I dont know. I was pro TYT 2010-2016 after that ı stopped watching. Jimmy Dore , Joe Rogan and Kyle Kulinski are wayyyyy better then Cenk Uygur. But i will say this though! One Armenian and One Turk is sitting side by side and working together like that gives me a hope for the future.
I stopped watching them after he portrayed GEZI as a massacre of the own population and portrayed TR as an ISIS supporter in 2014/2015...

After that, their agenda was more than clear to me... a shame, because apparently, all "Turkish" media outlets with international reach are ALWAYS ANTI-TURKISH... ALWAYS... (when I now mention FETÖ it means again that I am the AKP minister for intelligence)

btw:

"Israel's Supreme Court of Justice rejected the petition prepared to prevent arms sales to Azerbaijan."

@500
some news about this decision?

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,818
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Back to topic.

I kinda noticed a slowing. But that could be because of the humanitarian "take your dead" ceasefire.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

rewgerg.jpg

purple arrows and the turquoise border were added by me.

I think AZ will use a similar tactic as the TR in the mountainous country around AFRIN - first encircle and then close the pockets -

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom

View attachment 4088

purple arrows and the turquoise border were added by me.

I think AZ will use a similar tactic as the TR in the mountainous country around AFRIN - first encircle and then close the pockets -
I think from Hadrut they will go North to Azix which will mean that Fuzuli will be surrounded on all sides but north. Map is terrible because it is not North facing up rather West facing up. Pockets are two small yet to encircle but Fuzuli itself will be encircled which as you say will be similar to Turkish operations in Northern Syria. Once they reach the Qirmizi Bazar- Fuzuli road, I think that Fuzili will be evacuated maybe sooner.

If there is no new offensive by then from border towards Xocavend, It means that it is too difficult to cross the line there so from Qirmizi Bazar the offensive will continue north to Kish and then Heshan. Then Xocavend will be encircled and the entire southern defences will be breached.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think from Hadrut they will go North to Azix which will mean that Fuzuli will be surrounded on all sides but north. Map is terrible because it is not North facing up rather West facing up. Pockets are two small yet to encircle but Fuzuli itself will be encircled which as you say will be similar to Turkish operations in Northern Syria. Once they reach the Qirmizi Bazar- Fuzuli road, I think that Fuzili will be evacuated maybe sooner.

If there is no new offensive by then from border towards Xocavend, It means that it is too difficult to cross the line there so from Qirmizi Bazar the offensive will continue north to Kish and then Heshan. Then Xocavend will be encircled and the entire southern defences will be breached.
I dont think Azerbaycan is conducting an offensive attack.They probably take abandoned villages. Check this out ;
Maybe in 1or 2 days situation will change ? Who knows ?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,818
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Well, they can't release pressure on Xocavend or they'll face counterattack from there.

Creating unfavorable pockets could be more useful to force the enemy to retreat. If you apply UAV attacks and kill them in hundreds that retreat will happen even faster.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,818
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Levina

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Arab Emirates
Nation of origin
India
I just fainted!!!
China is selling rockets to Armenia. But China is Pakistan and Turkey's friend who support Azerbaijan.
Israel support's Azeris but is not friendly with both Pak & Turkey.
Russia supports Armenia and so does Saudi. But both the countries don't share a great bond.
Irannnnn out of all is neutral.
Can someone explain--- what's happening?

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,818
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I just fainted!!!
China is selling rockets to Armenia. But China is Pakistan and Turkey's friend who support Azerbaijan.
Russia supports Armenia and so does Saudi. But both the countries don't share a great bond.

China sells to everyone as long as it fuels tension in ME, West and keep US busy. So that is the grand plan of China, which is understandable.

Iran isn't neutral, seeing as they allow Russia to supply Armenia with equipment. They just say they are, but in reality they are not.
The reason: Iran has around 25-30 mio. Azeri Turk population, which could destabilize and rip the country apart if an uprising started.

Israel has always had good relations with Azerbaycan. The leader is secular, so no islamic BS gets in the way.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I just fainted!!!

Pls, dear sister, look up previous posts - I know it is a lot, but we already debunked and lost an Iranian fellow, who tried to sell us this "Iran is neutral - piece of cake" - Iran is openly supporting ARM, that's why the Turks in Iran are raging, and setting the border-roads on fire -

Israel - look a few posts past - rejected the attempt to cancel weapon deals with AZ... I hope they won't bend to the ARM diaspora, who is weaker than the ISR. one, but more aggressive...

China.... nothing to say to China - China is just China and I don't want to bring up smth to offend our Pakistani bros...

Russia is also openly supporting Armenia, but they did it in the 90s as well, the only difference, TR is now here and TR will stay - you can watch it like a movie, how TR military advisors are outplaying the Russian ones - not a big army like the Russian one, but the better structure :)

The Saudis are supporting everyone, who is against Turkey - they would sign a maritime agreement with Greece, just to trigger Turkey... the most hostile Arab country towards TR together with UAE -
Didn't you hear them crying about the military base of TR in Qatar?

Last edited:

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,082
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I just fainted!!!

• China doesn't want Azerbaijan to win, especially if the enclave ends up connecting to the mainland (if Armenia escalates this the war then this could be a possibility). This is because a Turkic corridor will open up all the way from Thrace to the border of China. China isn't exactly Turkey's friend by the way.
  • Pakistan supports Azerbaijan for obvious reasons. The brotherly connection between Turkey and Pakistan extends to Azerbaijan.
  • Israel sees Azerbaijan as an important regional ally and trading partner. Israel buys gas off Azerbaijan and Azerbaijan purchases Israeli weapons. Also Israel sees Azerbaijan as an important home for Jews. There is a large Jewsish community there.
  • Russia is somewhat confused, but they would prefer a ceasefire as they don't want Armenia to lose too badly as it will threaten their hegemony in the region.
  • Saudi Arabia just supports Armenia because they dislike Turkey.
  • As others have mentioned, Iran is not neutral. They don't want a strong Azerbaijan, as it'll embolden their own Azeri Turk population.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom