Boğaziçi Protests

D

dBSPL

It's not about LGBTQ, it's about ideology. Nothing the left is doing or saying is worth listening. The government needs to make this students obey to the rule of law.
The truth is that the Akp period is falling apart. Everyone sees this very well. Most of all, it clearly seeing by those who gradually lose control over Turkish state policies after 2013. The transformation of Akp after 2016 and its necessity to fully engage with MHP policies is about this too. We will see that Whether the AKP will be replaced by its reflection that will confirm the promises made by the Akp in 2002, or whether the nationalists of this country will dissolve the parcels of both 'designed' poles and this time establish their own power, instead of staying in shadow.

S

Sinan

In the first paragraph of Article 34 of the Constitution, "Everyone has the right to hold meetings and demonstrations without weapons and without aggression without obtaining prior permission." It has been clearly stated that holding meetings and demonstrations cannot be subject to permission.

Then it's comprehensible why Erdoğan wants to change constitution.
It seems, only Islamists can enjoy constitutional rights.

This protest by Islamists held in a similar way 2 day ago. Police didn't intervene and provided security for the protests (as it should be).
Protestors unfurled green caliphate flag. (not different from LGBT flag for me.)

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,676
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

This protest by Islamists held in a similar way 2 day ago. Police didn't intervene and provided security for the protests (as it should be).
Protestors unfurled green caliphate flag. (not different from LGBT flag for me.)

So why did you keep silent while those Islamists were blacklisted? Where were you when those Islamists were threatened with being unfairly expelled from school?
Let's think. If Melih Bulu resigns, will these "Islamists" be expelled from school? Definitely yes!
Do those "Islamists" have a fair right to study their schools? Considering how passionate faculty members are to change gender, of course NO!
So where is your understanding of justice, Guys

S

Sinan

So why did you keep silent while those Islamists were blacklisted? Where were you when those Islamists were threatened with being unfairly expelled from school?
What are you accusing me of, exactly ?

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,676
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What are you accusing me of, exactly ?
EtIA_5ZW4AIPkPG

Those who opposed the trampling of the Kaaba on Twitter were blacklists. And they were threatened with expulsion from school. The lists are exposed. It is these protesters who make these blacklists.
You cannot blacklist people by your head.
I wonder your reaction

S

Sinan

Let's think. If Melih Bulu resigns, will these "Islamists" be expelled from school? Definitely yes!
Do those "Islamists" have a fair right to study their schools? Considering how passionate faculty members are to change gender, of course NO!
So where is your understanding of justice, Guys
- Those Islamists are not from Boğaziçi. The term Islamists and Conservatives have different meanings. There are also conservative students in Boğaziçi. They are part of the university and they have never been abused in th university. Boğaziçi university fought for their rights, when rulers pressured Boğaziçi university to expel them. These happened 20 years ago.
- All Turkish people have right of education this is given right by constitution.
- "Considering how passionate faculty members are to change gender, of course NO!" I think, this only exist in your fantasy.
- Again what are you accusing of me?

S

Sinan

EtIA_5ZW4AIPkPG

Those who opposed the trampling of the Kaaba on Twitter were blacklists. And they were threatened with expulsion from school. The lists are exposed. It is these protesters who make these blacklists.
You cannot blacklist people by your head.
I wonder your reaction
1-) Any kind of listing, against anybody is not right.
2-) Do you know for sure, who did this?

S

Sinan

People are doing theater here. You cannot imply that they changed their gender by saying they covered their heads
Bro, you look very prejudiced. Are we going to defend only a part of the society or are we going to discuss on principals.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,568
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria

After protesting against the disrespect towards Kaaba, did they eat a Kaaba cake as a reward for the job well done? 😁
A37B740A-6BB3-4DC4-A917-D5A66277A6E5.jpeg

S

Sinan

Bro, as i said blacklisting is not right against anyone.

But, i asked you "who did this" because you said. "And they were threatened with expulsion from school. "

First you didn't show anything on "expulsion" secondly, Rector can expel students from university.... like who are you accusing on this. Or are we accusing someone who has a name on this?

S

Sinan

I'm just waiting for you to be fair.
On the black-listing? I'm saying this for the third time, any kind of black-listing against anybody is not right. Are you asking another question, that i overlooked by mistake?

T

Turko

1612377458073.png

The group YORUM leftist "terrorists" even supported students in hidjab.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,676
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro, as i said blacklisting is not right against anyone.

But, i asked you "who did this" because you said. "And they were threatened with expulsion from school. "

First you didn't show anything on "expulsion" secondly, Rector can expul students from university.... like who are you accusing on this. Or are we accusing someone who has a name on this?
I did not say you made a black list. I just asked what he thought of the Blacklisters.
It is clear that the lists are prepared by Boğaziçi University students. And they claim to have the support of academics. They say that academics will not give references for these students to study at foreign universities.
Now I can't investigate who said what. However, this is a 2-3 day event. And it was on the agenda throughout the country.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
So, apparently motives are not clearly concerned academically and from youtfull enthusiam energy itself?

S

Sinan

I did not say you made a black list. I just asked what he thought of the Blacklisters.
It is clear that the lists are prepared by Boğaziçi University students. And they claim to have the support of academics. They say that academics will not give references for these students to study at foreign universities.
Now I can't investigate who said what. However, this is a 2-3 day event. And it was on the agenda throughout the country.
Bro, please look at all of my posts. Did i gave anything based on just claims?

You say this list is prepared by students and teachers, but from what i understand you don't have anything to back up your claims... Please don't make accusattions on people that you don't know.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom