Reactions
60 29,437
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bro, please look at all of my posts. Did i gave anything based on just claims?

You say this list is prepared by students and teachers, but from what i understand you don't have anything to back up your claims... Please don't make accusattions on people that you don't know.
You are very sensitive when the problem is raised by people who are close to your opinion. However, you do not show the same sensitivity for people you oppose. So I guess it sounds easy to ignore a problem that I consider to be persecution.

S

Sinan

You are very sensitive when the problem is raised by people who are close to your opinion. However, you do not show the same sensitivity for people you oppose. So I guess it sounds easy to ignore a problem that I consider to be persecution.
You are again accusing me....with on what basis, with on what i said? Please, be fair. It's not nice to slander people.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,437
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are again accusing me....with on what basis, with on what i said? Please, be fair. It's not nice to slander people.
EtFlrVHW4AEZ0zK.jpg

Look, this is not a slander. They're obviously talking about starting a witch hunt. You will see if you stop ignoring it.

S

Sinan

View attachment 13360

Look, this is not a slander. They're obviously talking about starting a witch hunt. You will see if you stop ignoring it.
For everyone, i will just explain this in Turkish as i think, i can't express myself good in English.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kardeşim, şimdi senin söylediğin. Bir liste yapılmış, bu listeyi Boğaziçi öğrencileri hazırlamış, arkalarında akademisyenler varmış, bunları üniversiteden atacaklarmış diyorsun.

Bende diyorum ki, tamam, bu söylediklerini ispat edebiliyor musun. Gerçekten böyle bir şey varmı. Öğrenciler, Öğretmenler filan.

Sende bir facebook, resmi gösteriyorsun. Kimin söylediği belli değil, ne söyledikleri belli değil, ne zaman söyledikleri belli değil. kim oldukları belli değil. Yani ne dememi istiyorsun? Ne dememi istiyorsan söyleyeyim, rahat et.

D

dBSPL

So, apparently motives are not clearly concerned academically and from youtfull enthusiam energy itself?
Blockading the Rectorate building, attempting to raid the Rector's chamber is a crime and is actually a dev-genç* romantism. In this case, if the the rector's resignation achieve, it indicates that the same wave of occupation will begin in all universities. This was the main goal, aimed by those who manipulate these events from the first start.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,437
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
For everyone, i will just explain this in Turkish as i think, i can't express myself good in English.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kardeşim, şimdi senin söylediğin. Bir liste yapılmış, bu listeyi Boğaziçi öğrencileri hazırlamış, arkalarında akademisyenler varmış, bunları üniversiteden atacaklarmış diyorsun.

Bende diyorum ki, tamam, bu söylediklerini ispat edebiliyor musun. Gerçekten böyle bir şey varmı. Öğrenciler, Öğretmenler filan.

Sende bir facebook, resmi gösteriyorsun. Kimin söylediği belli değil, ne söyledikleri belli değil, ne zaman söyledikleri belli değil. kim oldukları belli değil. Yani ne dememi istiyorsun? Ne dememi istiyorsan söyleyeyim, rahat et.
EtFp5C0WMAUBPlI

EtFq_8wXMAMK4ik

EtFhOC-XAAMGiQL

EtFenl9WMAYjp4j

Adam biz bu işi yapıyoruz diyor. Daha ne olsun hocam.

S

Sinan

Back to topic.

Prosecutor wants to jail 30 students, after this almost all of the university students expressed their support for the students that are under arrest.

You can look upto support messages of other university from the above link.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,437
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I'm just curious about one thing. Can you paint a funny portrait of Nantes Cathedral in France?
No. Because they do not let the man who insults national values breathe. Those who believe that freedom, which is not even in France, should be in our country, is laying fraudster. So please don't let anyone fool themselves.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,437
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I'm just curious about one thing. Can you paint a funny portrait of Nantes Cathedral in France?
No. Because they do not let the man who insults national values breathe. Those who believe that freedom, which is not even in France, should be in our country, is laying fraudster. So please don't let anyone fool themselves.
In fact, we should ask our French friend. What do you say @Vergennes

D

dBSPL

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,336
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
HDP calling its voters to the streets

US State Department Spokesperson Ned Price: US stand shoulder to shoulder with all those fighting for democratic freedoms.

In addition, I did not want to carry the tweets of many famous terrorist organization spokespersons from PKK and Feto. You can find hundreds of them. Apparently, there is great excitement and hope.

They have plan the provacation and made it in procces. A old tweet.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Sinan
If you know anything about Gezi you'll admit that these protests are totally different from the Gezi movement. Back then, large parts of the society were backing the demonstrations, the issue was not limited to one university, the Gezi people didn't insult the religion by putting LGBTQ+ signs on pictures of Kabaa etc.

@Webslave

I swear to God, I thought that this comming election is gonna be the first big defeat of AKP and Erdogan - the beginning of the end, kind of. But now? I bet you my bottom dollar that Erdogan is secretly rejoicing about this LGBTQ+ protest. There are segments of the society which are highly secular but still disapproving LGBTQ+ life style (let alone Anatolia). If he turns this topic into election propaganda, I'm pretty sure that AKP will win the next election once again.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom