Reactions
5 755
Website
www.instagram.com
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Germany
-improving the relations and providing affordable alternatives to their needs may eventually change their perception and actions and I am not only talking about Argentina and Uruguay. Our millitary industiry is becoming a very effective and useful diplomatic tool.

-Aselsan will present the project for the modernization of MEKO 360 destroyers to the Argentine Navy Aselsan company is working on a project for the modernization of MEKO 360 destroyers, an initiative that will be submitted for evaluation of the Argentine Navy. Within the scope of the modernization program, it is aimed to upgrade existing systems with Turkish-made elements such as fire control, radar and electronic sensors.

As far I know Argentine will get Anka Drones, it's also a Chance to establish on the Market to modernisation Argentine armed Forces. With the modernization Package, it's also possible to soll Atmaca and Cakir to them.

Regarding the Relation with Britain, we know from History we can not trust them. Maybe it can be our Advantage if they are otherwere busy.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Baryshx I can’t say that what Argentine and Uruguay did is ok. But when you look at it from their perspective, it kind of makes sense.
In Argentine’s case, in my opinion, (not a fact) they might‘ve thought that to maintain their non-NATO ally status, which I believe there were six of them, they, partly out of zeal and partly maybe due to some US based Armenian lobby pressure, might have done it.
I can’t think anything else.
There is a big diaspora of Armenians in Argentina,mostly rich businessmen and some politicians,they are the problem.

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is a big diaspora of Armenians in Argentina,mostly rich businessmen and some politicians,they are the problem.
True. Up until late Nineteenth century Argentine was a prosperous country even maybe competing with the USA at attracting huge masses all around the world to her promising riches.
Anyway, As long as we hold our temper, act cool and just mind our own business, we’ll be just fine.
We don’t have the luxury of cooling or severing our relations with every country that touches our nerves. That’s all I want to tell

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
21 8,387
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Also with the new elected president, I don't see anything happening with Argentina regarding defence exports.
S1a311id4a_0_0_3000_2003_0_x-large.jpg

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,064
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Türkiye's defense and aviation industry has outpaced its earlier annual export record. It is now left with a month to build on what is about to go into history as a new milestone.

Advertisement

Shipments rose by more than a third from January through November to $4.8 billion (TL 138.72 billion), according to Turkish Exporters Assembly (TIM) data.

The capabilities of Türkiye's vehicles, spearheaded by its combat drones, triggered unprecedented demand that saw its defense exports peak at more than $4.4 billion in 2022.

The 12-month rolling sales have reached $5.5 billion, according to the TIM data, bringing the figure closer to the $6 billion that President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said they hope to achieve this year.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
67 7,780
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Bangladesh Army has Formally inducted Bayraktar TB-2S MALE UCAV into Service.

(English caption is available)

According to Army chief of staff-

*More advanced UAV/UCAV to come. (Hopefully from Türkiye)

*Bangladesh to develop UAV/UCAV indeginously in the near future.

1701694894437.png

1701694937773.png

1701694918943.png

SWIFT & DEADLY 67 UAV REGIMENT

1701694519265.png

What do you think of the badge folks?

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bangladesh Army has Formally inducted Bayraktar TB-2S MALE UCAV into Service.

(English caption is available)

According to Army chief of staff-

*More advanced UAV/UCAV to come. (Hopefully from Türkiye)

*Bangladesh to develop UAV/UCAV indeginously in the near future.

View attachment 63566
View attachment 63568
View attachment 63567

SWIFT & DEADLY 67 UAV REGIMENT

View attachment 63563

What do you think of the badge folks?
As the motto says, “swift and deadly”. Real cool looking badge.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,041
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
As I said before, are there any other citizens in the world who are happy that their private sector is winning?

This income will go to individuals.

Then rejoice for Sabancı, Koç and Zorlu. Because their contribution in terms of taxes and employment is greater.

The only place to rejoice is the exports and earnings of state institutions and organizations.

boredaf

Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,886
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
As I said before, are there any other citizens in the world who are happy that their private sector is winning?

Then rejoice for Sabancı, Koç and Zorlu. Because their contribution in terms of taxes and employment is greater.

The only place to rejoice is the exports and earnings of state institutions and organizations.
Every single other country mate, what world are you living in?

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,041
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Every single other country mate, what world are you living in?
But this company is exempt from taxes for 8-10 years, so its contribution to the country in terms of income is very limited. Defense industry companies are usually like this...So don't think like a normal automobile, white goods, telephone, electronics, etc. company. Of course, defense industry companies should not be equated with such companies. The gains of defense industry companies and their contribution to the country are different, but this is also a reality.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,064
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Aren't almost American defence company private?

Btw at least better than foreigners win.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,064
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is that what I'm saying? Anyway, foreigners cannot win in the UAV sector in Turkiye. There is still a giant like Tusaş.
In defence export sector, private companies have some advantages,they dont need to represent the country or government,so Baykar can export to much more place than TUSAŞ.

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom