Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
11 3,029
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have long wanted to purchase Bal E anti-ship missiles from Russia. But we were refused. Here is what the Russian Kommersant wrote about this in 2018: “As Kommersant found out, the supply of the Bal-E coastal missile system (BRK) to the armed forces of Azerbaijan fell through due to the position of the Russian Ministry of Defense. The Russian military considered that even an export modification of the missile of this complex may pose a potential threat to the ships of the Caspian Flotilla of the Russian Federation,
located in Russian territorial waters. The refusal to supply one type of product itself is not critical for Russia: in recent years, Baku has purchased Russian weapons and equipment for a total of $5 billion.”

A few years later, everything changed: Russia now does not know where to hide its “glorious”, “legendary” naval forces :LOL:

I wonder if the Atmaса anti-ship missile can be carried in the internal compartment of Kizielma and Ankа3?
Aksungur? Akynchy?
It might be too big for their internal bays, Akıncı might be able to carry 1 under its carriage, Aksungur, I doubt it even though its payload limit is 750 kg. But, we do have Çakır which all of them should be able carry a few of it.

uçuyorum

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,344
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It might be too big for their internal bays, Akıncı might be able to carry 1 under its carriage, Aksungur, I doubt it even though its payload limit is 750 kg. But, we do have Çakır which all of them should be able carry a few of it.
Yeah wasn't there a video of it years ago? Animation of various uav carrying and launching Çakır, including KE from internal bays?
Çakır without booster would fit an IWB where a jdam would fit at least

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom