Contributor
Solutions
Reactions
11 3,072
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have long wanted to purchase Bal E anti-ship missiles from Russia. But we were refused. Here is what the Russian Kommersant wrote about this in 2018: “As Kommersant found out, the supply of the Bal-E coastal missile system (BRK) to the armed forces of Azerbaijan fell through due to the position of the Russian Ministry of Defense. The Russian military considered that even an export modification of the missile of this complex may pose a potential threat to the ships of the Caspian Flotilla of the Russian Federation,
located in Russian territorial waters. The refusal to supply one type of product itself is not critical for Russia: in recent years, Baku has purchased Russian weapons and equipment for a total of $5 billion.”

A few years later, everything changed: Russia now does not know where to hide its “glorious”, “legendary” naval forces :LOL:

I wonder if the Atmaса anti-ship missile can be carried in the internal compartment of Kizielma and Ankа3?
Aksungur? Akynchy?
It might be too big for their internal bays, Akıncı might be able to carry 1 under its carriage, Aksungur, I doubt it even though its payload limit is 750 kg. But, we do have Çakır which all of them should be able carry a few of it.

uçuyorum

Contributor
Reactions
11 1,374
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It might be too big for their internal bays, Akıncı might be able to carry 1 under its carriage, Aksungur, I doubt it even though its payload limit is 750 kg. But, we do have Çakır which all of them should be able carry a few of it.
Yeah wasn't there a video of it years ago? Animation of various uav carrying and launching Çakır, including KE from internal bays?
Çakır without booster would fit an IWB where a jdam would fit at least

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 1,075
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I like TB3. He's great. It is superior to TB2 in many respects. Lands and takes off from an aircraft carrier. I think that in addition to the TB3, there should be other drones with a higher payload capacity on board the Anadolu (and/or the new aircraft carrier under construction).
In short, this “American” has been pursuing me :)

1721893261736.png

Pay attention to its characteristics.

(I have already published a video of this devil with a six-barreled aircraft gun)

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
66 30,965
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Spanish Air Force is planning to replace its F-5s with Turkish-made Hürjets 01/08/2024

The Spanish Air Force is planning to replace its F-5s with Turkish-made Hürjets and add six new A400Ms to its fleet.

The Spanish Air Force and the Spanish Space Agency (ESA) are planning to replace their F-5s with 24 Turkish-made Hürjet advanced training aircraft.

According to a report published in the Huffington Post, Spain is also discussing the purchase of six Airbus A400M aircraft designed for military cargo transport in order to expand its strategic transport fleet.

This move is considered part of the modernization process of the Spanish Air Force and is also stated to be a move that will increase the training and transport capacities of the air force.

The Huffington Post also announced that a prototype of the new models landed at the Torrejon de Ardoz base in Madrid last Sunday and that a Spanish delegation will come to Turkey in a few weeks to sign an aircraft exchange agreement.

Spain, however, aims to replace its F-5 aircraft and dispose of about 10 of its unused A400Ms.

The report also reported that 27 A400M aircraft were initially ordered, and later only 14 were guaranteed to be used.

The Hürjet, produced by Turkish Aerospace Industries (TUSAŞ), is an advanced jet trainer and close air support aircraft with a turbofan engine.

In the coming years, a variant of the Hürjet that can take off and land on aircraft carriers is also planned to enter production.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,605
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
According to a report published in the Huffington Post, Spain is also discussing the purchase of six Airbus A400M aircraft designed for military cargo transport in order to expand its strategic transport fleet.

Spain, however, aims to replace its F-5 aircraft and dispose of about 10 of its unused A400Ms.

This doesn’t make any sense. Spain is discussing the purchase of six A400M’s but aims to dispose about ten of its ‘’unused’’ A400M’s lol. Traduction issue I suppose.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
64 8,230
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
More than likely piece is not great either. Spain ordered 27 A400Ms, received 13 so far with 1 more on the way and wants to offload the remaining 13 which are yet to be produced and are slated to be delivered from 2025 onwards. That six number should be in relation to Turkey's request.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom