Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ukraine has purchased an unknown batch of MKE produced 155mm Shells for testing on Ukraines' Bodhana self-propelled system.

-IDEF DAILY

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ukraine's organization responsible for defense exports, Ukrspetsexport, signed a contract with ASELSAN. The contract includes the modernization of individual air defense systems and their integration into command-control systems produced by ASELSAN. Thanks to the contract, the tactical and technical characteristics of Ukrainian air defense systems will be increased.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,054
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Selling drones to Iraq is ridiculous. It means you are giving your tech to Iran.
Also these drones could be used for feeding pkk. They can provide them our soldiers' coordinates. And you may never know that they do that
I don't even want to talk about selling electronic warfare systems..

You think Iraq gave away the Technology of F16 to Iran? Do you think they will just lend them the drones and let them have their time with it while their soldiers die in ISIS attacks? So secrecy is good but the drones are not exactly high tech or at least not anymore.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You think Iraq gave away the Technology of F16 to Iran? Do you think they will just lend them the drones and let them have their time with it while their soldiers die in ISIS attacks? So secrecy is good but the drones are not exactly high tech or at least not anymore.

If we sell these things to Iraq. Most likely they will end up on the black market or sold as scrap.

Iraq should fix its own country and kick Iranian influence out before they start buying weapons that will have no benefit to the country.

Iraq is under Iranian patronage. A lot of Shias are anti Turkish apart from the Shia Iraqi Turkmens. They are just too close to Iran.

Last edited:

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Japan, Philippines and Azerbaijan military attaches at the AKINCI delivery ceremony.
1-1-780x470.jpg

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,687
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Qatar was planning to buy new ATGM and was not satisfied with Javelin due to its storage life. Could it be an opportunity for KARAOK and OMTAS?

Qatar should buy from TR. Safe and secure products with safe and secure logistics. Yankees do the dirty business they sold Stingers to some people but didn't sell spare batteries when customers needed them.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,328
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
No way TB2, ther are countries who have ordered before Morocco.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
No way TB2, ther are countries who have ordered before Morocco.
yh dont make sense but what else? I think it was signed before 4 months, the negotiations also had a security and political aspect. We also have green light from the canadians regarding their Cats. I realised moroccan army try to hold their deals in secret.

yakusha

Reactions
Website
www.turkdefence.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have a question. For last two decades, What we had sold to Saudi Arabia and UAE?

Milgem? No!
ZMA Upgrade? Yes.

Could anyone inform me?

Attachments

• Ekran görüntüsü 2021-09-07 00-35-32.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2021-09-07 00-35-32.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Ekran görüntüsü 2021-09-07 00-41-00.png
    Ekran görüntüsü 2021-09-07 00-41-00.png
    161.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
I have a question. For last two decades, What we had sold to Saudi Arabia and UAE?

Milgem? No!
ZMA Upgrade? Yes.

Could anyone inform me?
They buy influence and protection with purchases, and Turkey cant compete with US/UK/France yet in that domain which is why you arent selling much.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom