Of course, I have.You don't have the data to back this claim I think.
Of course, I have.You don't have the data to back this claim I think.
Is Olaf Scholz (chancellor) linked personally with German Defense industry? Or any others of that President?in Germany also no export of weapons without permission from the government also in the USA. Vetternwirtschaft??
You have all seen how Trump has collected orders in the Arab world for the American arms industry. You have all seen how Macron stood up for Rafale. But if the Turkish side does that..... vetternwirtschaft???
Go ........ goooo.....just go to another door.....
Is Olaf Scholz (chancellor) linked personally with German Defense industry? Or any others of that President?
This argument and the "Lemmings" mentality is not pleasant.
Do you know more about this matter? It seems interesting.And even I can obviously write now.
You were all surprised why Germany suddenly released weapons and parts deliveries amounting to 336 million and caved in to Eurofighter.
After Turkish threat because of SIEMENS turbine through certain Turkish channels, he has received new orders from the industry. he even wanted to send the turbine as well, but the Turkish side refused.
If you had seen how the corridors at the Foreign Office were full of people in full haste, you could cry.
Who ordered the turbine, Russia or we?And even I can obviously write now.
You were all surprised why Germany suddenly released weapons and parts deliveries amounting to 336 million and caved in to Eurofighter.
After Turkish threat because of SIEMENS turbine through certain Turkish channels, he has received new orders from the industry. he even wanted to send the turbine as well, but the Turkish side refused.
If you had seen how the corridors at the Foreign Office were full of people in full haste, you could cry.
This is pure speculation....The parts that have been approved for export by the German government are all naval parts and their ammunition, therefore not a factor for use in Syria, Iraq & Co, because torpedoes and missiles are everything the PKK/YPG does not have on a large scale for naval war targets and they are not fighting against Turkey at sea either.And even I can obviously write now.
You were all surprised why Germany suddenly released weapons and parts deliveries amounting to 336 million and caved in to Eurofighter.
After Turkish threat because of SIEMENS turbine through certain Turkish channels, he has received new orders from the industry. he even wanted to send the turbine as well, but the Turkish side refused.
If you had seen how the corridors at the Foreign Office were full of people in full haste, you could cry.
I'm 100% anti-Erdoğan, and I don't have much love for the Bayraktar brothers, but I don't think Baykar's success is tied to government contracts. They offer good products at reasonable prices, and there are no real alternatives to the TB-2 or Akıncı in our domestic market.Erdogan helped Baykar with massive order. This money flow helped Baykar to grow up. In the second stage, Erdogan threading the export deals with customer. No arms deal, without government permission.
A classical nepotism!
It is referring to Kaplan MT,"We have made a 2nd agreement for KAPLAN APC for the Indonesian Land Forces. 2 prototypes will be produced, one in Turkey and the other at PINDAD facilities in Indonesia. We aim to complete the qualification in 2025 and deliver 2 vehicles in 2026. We hope that order negotiations will continue afterwards."
When was the first agreement? Maybe meaning the Kaplan MT?
Harimau IFV variant???
I'm guessing that this armored vehicle is going to be unveil at Indo Defence 2024 in November.
View attachment 71168
Source: https://m.facebook.com/www.IMIIndonesia/
FNSS has released images a while ago, and gone unnoticed; The landscape looks like Indonesia, as far as i have seen. Looks like a new line of KAPLAN-AFV
View attachment 71252
View attachment 71253
View attachment 71254
View attachment 71255
What are the advantages of Kaplan APC compared to our modernized APCs? Do you think we need new tracked APCs like Kaplan ?"We have made a 2nd agreement for KAPLAN APC for the Indonesian Land Forces. 2 prototypes will be produced, one in Turkey and the other at PINDAD facilities in Indonesia. We aim to complete the qualification in 2025 and deliver 2 vehicles in 2026. We hope that order negotiations will continue afterwards."
When was the first agreement? Maybe meaning the Kaplan MT?
We will have new tracked APCs with second stage of YNZMA program. Unclear if Kaplan APC will join that tender or something else like Kaplan NG.Do you think we need new tracked APCs like Kaplan
I'm 100% anti-Erdoğan, and I don't have much love for the Bayraktar brothers, but I don't think Baykar's success is tied to government contracts. They offer good products at reasonable prices, and there are no real alternatives to the TB-2 or Akıncı in our domestic market.
www.defenceturk.net