Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Comparing Selcuk Bayraktar and Ataturk is like comparing apples and oranges.

Both have their own legacies.

I see many people comparing the Gokturks and the Ottomans.

History is not a stupid comparsion. Each have their good and their bad.

They all have their own legacies which they put to the table.

Pretty awful to see Turks just constantly comparing while insulting the past. I seen some pretty awful comments regarding the Seljuks, Ottomans and Ataturk.

I never seen Germans this bad when it comes to Bismark, Prussia and the Kaiser.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
What a polite way to say "Soros stooge", I'm really impressed.
I can speak more harshly, can you? Is there an Akp member who can speak? Like every chp leader, Kılıçdaroğlu is a temporary man, he is living his last days, he will be 80 years old in the next election. But Erdogan is the founder and everything of the AKP party. Akp will end up the same as dyp, dsp, Refah party and ANAP.

By the way, I will vote for Chp, which party will you vote for? :LOL:

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I can speak more harshly, can you? Is there an Akp member who can speak? Like every chp leader, Kılıçdaroğlu is a temporary man, he is living his last days, he will be 80 years old in the next election. But Erdogan is the founder and everything of the AKP party. Akp will end up the same as dyp, dsp, Refah party and ANAP.

By the way, I will vote for Chp, which party will you vote for? :LOL:
You missing a point.
at least those you mentioned left their legacy with many things in turkish politics. The DSP ,DYP, ANAP they were the answer to CHP for decades.

The bigger Q is: what did CHP for last 60 years ? That's the real answer. Aside from wedge, Not that I am against it. not want to influence you. Because you're free to choose and as Turkish citizen.

But people choose their Gov. if majority wants to CHP or other.if Akp chosen again. it;'s also majority decision. if you do not like it, mean you have issues with democracy...

Last edited:

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You missing a point.
at least those you mentioned left their legacy with many things in turkish politics. The DSP ,DYP, ANAP they were the answer to CHP for decades.

The bigger Q is: what did CHP for last 60 years ? That's the real answer. Aside from wedge, Not that I am against it. not want to influence you. Because you're free to choose and as Turkish citizen.

But people choose their Gov. if majority wants to CHP or other.if Akp chosen again. it;'s also majority decision. if you do not like it, mean you have issues with democracy...

Again a ridiculous argument. Chp has not been in power for 73 years. So the question should have been what the right-wing and religious parties have been able to do in these 73 years.

The country is the way it is because of coups, right-wing and religious parties/cults.

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Again a ridiculous argument. Chp has not been in power for 73 years. So the question should have been what the right-wing and religious parties have been able to do in these 73 years.

The country is the way it is because of coups, right-wing and religious parties/cults.

- do you read ???? i didn't state numbers of years that CHP was not in power. i stated what their contribution why they were not chosen in first place ?. why did people chose over chp ???

you stated " Akp will end up the same as dyp, dsp, Refah party and ANAP."
those are chosen by people like chp. They did contribute and left legacy in Turkish politics like CHP. that's the fact.

As for your 73 issue, let's debunk that.

if you know some political history, you would know that CHP was did rule in 1973-1974 Bülent Ecevit . As a leading party. That makes 50 years . Which makes your argument debunked. Dsp is also left wing party. Another debunking....

But then again, your only purpose is just a conversation base on implications and other issue. So let's end this and have good day

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
- do you read ???? i didn't state numbers of years that CHP was not in power. i stated what their contribution why they were not chosen in first place ?. why did people chose over chp ???

you stated " Akp will end up the same as dyp, dsp, Refah party and ANAP."
those are chosen by people like chp. They did contribute and left legacy in Turkish politics like CHP. that's the fact.

As for your 73 issue, let's debunk that.

if you know some political history, you would know that CHP was did rule in 1973-1974 Bülent Ecevit . As a leading party. That makes 50 years . Which makes your argument debunked. Dsp is also left wing party. Another debunking....

But then again, your only purpose is just a conversation base on implications and other issue. So let's end this and have good day
You think I didn't know about the small, short and partnership government of the chp? It's not worth mentioning, it's important to be in power alone and for a long time.

You also don't understand why I cited those parties as an example. Because those parties were dependent on individuals, and when those individuals leave, the party ends.

demir283

Reactions
2 216
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You think I didn't know about the small, short and partnership government of the chp? It's not worth mentioning, it's important to be in power alone and for a long time.

You also don't understand why I cited those parties as an example. Because those parties were dependent on individuals, and when those individuals leave, the party ends.

Please let's stop here.

37. Government ruled 295 days, which is very significant in turkish political history. perhaps you are to young to know. 1974 Cyprus military intervention, 1974 Amnesty were made this year's.

i can made the list bigger but hey. not worth to mentioning........

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

You do realise that Pkk was founded by both Left wing Turks and left wing Kurds.

Left wingers have damaged the country as much as the right wing which people complain about.

I dont think Ataturk was right or left wing since he epoused views of Turkish nationalism and Turkish race that would make him more right than left. He was a pragmatic man who made use of the situation.

Ataturk actually suppressed communists and left wingers also censored their newspapers.

Strong AI

Contributor
Reactions
20 2,189
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Via Ibrahim Sünnetci:

"One of the things that caught my attention during the Anatolian Eagle Exercise 2023/2 was the announcement that while Saudi Arabia canceled its participation at the last minute, the UK, despite rumors that it had canceled its participation, was somehow taking part in the exercise with 4 EuroFighters from Akrotiri Air Base in Southern Cyprus.
However, only two EFs were in the T3 parking lot and these planes did not fly on May 8. According to my information, they did not fly on the following days either and only took off from the 3rd AJU to return to their bases.
I think there is a political tension with Saudi Arabia and the UK. Because, while there was a rumor of a signature with Rolls-Royce for the KAAN MMU/TF-X Aircraft at the DSEi Fair, suddenly the tide turned towards the TEI/TR Engine duo. Let's see what will come out of it."

Last edited:

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,263
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately, a mutant with ezik mentality. A sellout and a shameless liar.

We see examples just like him everyday.

Crazy thing is you do have lots of Turks like this.

When it comes to Europeans, Greeks and Armenians its a different story.

Top Bottom