Has Macron declared war on Islam?

E

ekemenirtu

Islam is the hot religion right now. Christianity reformed itself or it's believers have the decency and freedom to think that the religionis nothing but a tale.

There should be war against Islam. I can support that. But not under a French politician leadership!

You sure about that?

Is the administrator here not Muslim? @Webslave @Test7 and other moderators. Plz take a careful look at this person's comment.

What is this hateful person doing in a Turkish forum hating on the religion of the majority of Turks?

You should do your job.

tta

Reactions
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You sure about that?

Is the administrator here not Muslim? @Webslave @Test7 and other moderators. Plz take a careful look at this person's comment.

What is this hateful person doing in a Turkish forum hating on the religion of the majority of Turks?

You should do your job.
I am Turkish. Turks will rip apart that Arabic tale and become themselves again.

If you want mods do something about me, well that's only prove my claim about you arap worshippers.

E

ekemenirtu

I am Turkish. Turks will rip apart that Arabic tale and become themselves again.

If you want mods do something about me, well that's only prove my claim about you arap worshippers.

@Webslave can you take a look.

Thanks.

There is no need to get personal at all.

And what is an arap worshipper?

Oh you mean, you as a Turk is against Islam. I see.

Then Erdogan and his followers must be hypocrites for pretending to be the successors to the Ottomans. Given how Turks like you are against Islam.

Nonetheless, not my battle.

It is an intra Turkish battle.

If the mods do not sanction you, that's their choice.

If the mods do sanction you, that's their choice too.

It's quite ironic that while Turks like you are openly against Islam, Erdogan presents a completely different face of Turkey to the outside world.

Hypocrisy, perhaps, it is.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,040
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
You sure about that?

You should do your job.
This is an international forum, we don't treat Muslims, Christians, Jews and others differently than eachother.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but please be more careful with your posts. Just use more friendly words to get your point across without starting an argument.

tta

Reactions
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is an international forum, we don't treat Muslims, Christians, Jews and others differently than eachother.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but please be more careful with your posts. Just use more friendly words to get your point across without starting an argument.
I didnt say anything aggressively. I just shared my opinion on the topic "war against islam" I litterely said only this. But this person is complaining about me to mods. It's bizaar and not right.

If you are proud being Muslim it's fine but can I be proud being Turk without Arabic rhetoric.

Whatever. I am done with you.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,040
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
@Webslave can you take a look.

Thanks.

There is no need to get personal at all.

And what is an arap worshipper?

Oh you mean, you as a Turk is against Islam. I see.

Then Erdogan and his followers must be hypocrites for pretending to be the successors to the Ottomans. Given how Turks like you are against Islam.

Nonetheless, not my battle.

It is an intra Turkish battle.

If the mods do not sanction you, that's their choice.

If the mods do sanction you, that's their choice too.

It's quite ironic that while Turks like you are openly against Islam, Erdogan presents a completely different face of Turkey to the outside world.

Hypocrisy, perhaps, it is.

The Turkish Islam vs anti-Islam situation is very complex. But what holds the two sides together is common hatred of outside forces and traitors from within. It's extremely complicated, and when I have the time I would love to create a thread about it 😊

rainmaker

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Personally I feel that continuing using the drawings are just asking for radical attention. Brilliant political tool tbh, if you need to draw attention to something just use drawings and add "this is Muhammed" to get a radical reaction.

When people equate freedom of speech with insulting cartoons about the Prophet then that makes it so much more difficult to argue for freedom of speech laws, LGBT rights and others in Muslim countries. It narrows down space for discussion in society and only helps extremists. When extremists are empowered the people lose.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,040
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I didnt say anything aggressively. I just shared my opinion on the topic "war against islam" I litterely said only this. But this person is complaining about me to mods. It's bizaar and not right.

If you are proud being Muslim it's fine but can I be proud being Turk without Arabic rhetoric.

Whatever. I am done with you.
I'm not Muslim, I'm a Tengrist...

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Turkey joins other Muslim majority countries calling for nationwide boycott of French products.
What a hypocrite....Just the other week Turkey was complaining about Saudi boycott calling it a violation of WTO rules and now they do this.
If the boycott affects France, the EU must close ranks and hammer Turkey economically....no European tourists, no investments, nothing, nada, RIEN....let them eat cake and Erdogan s fairytales

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,764
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
What a hypocrite....Just the other week Turkey was complaining about Saudi boycott calling it a violation of WTO rules and now they do this.
If the boycott affects France, the EU must close ranks and hammer Turkey economically....no European tourists, no investments, nothing, nada, RIEN....let them eat cake and Erdogan s fairytales
Difference is, KSA says they're not boycotting Turkey, but all the while covertly doing so. Which is pretty much in violation of WTO.

Boycotting is a political tool, but I don't think RTE should have opened his mouth, and just let ppl do it.

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
Difference is, KSA says they're not boycotting Turkey, but all the while covertly doing so. Which is pretty much in violation of WTO.

Boycotting is a political tool, but I don't think RTE should have opened his mouth, and just let ppl do it.
If he wants to pick an economic fight with the EU s second largest economy I say we should give him one....this doesn't only affect France....Dacia, for example is Renault owned and so on....

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,764
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
If he wants to pick an economic fight with the EU s second largest economy I say we should give him one....this doesn't only affect France....Dacia, for example is Renault owned and so on....
We'll just have to see what happens. You're pretty feisty considering you're in UK and on your way out. You sure you don't want to move to France and stay in EU ?

Costin84

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Romania
We'll just have to see what happens. You're pretty feisty considering you're in UK and on your way out. You sure you don't want to move to France and stay in EU ?
My French is a little rusty and I'm getting British citizenship next year, there's no point in wasting what I've built in here....You're pretty feisty to, for a Dane....

If Muslims want to stick together over some religious nonsense, Europeans must do the same for their democracies

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,764
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
My French is a little rusty and I'm getting British citizenship next year, there's no point in wasting what I've built in here....You're pretty feisty to, for a Dane....
You could understand from my liberal POV :) I'm flattered.

rainmaker

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
All this boycott and counter-boycott is so counterproductive and suicidal. Leaders should be mature, and de-escalate. What will anyone achieve with these nonsense boycotts and stupid cartoons?

Its time for all to realize that there are no winners in this game.

I'm glad to see that Bangladesh has the sense not to get involved.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,764
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
All this boycott and counter-boycott is so counterproductive and suicidal. Leaders should be mature, and de-escalate. What will anyone achieve with these nonsense boycotts and stupid cartoons?

Its time for all to realize that there are no winners in this game.

I'm glad to see that Bangladesh has the sense not to get involved.
Yeah, it's pretty stupid call to get involved with the boycotting.

But considering the exorbitant price of French products ppl could switch to domestic products (hopefully) and alleviate some of the problems of importing foreign goods. Especially countries like Turkey that doesn't have much domestic brand products.

Still the President should have shut his mouth.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom