Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Indonesia planning after N 219 successfully get the type certificate in 28 December 2020

1609669396685.png

N 245

1609669438677.png

R 80

1609669464150.png

lego jangkar

Reactions
All the evidence points to the contrary.

No company, domestically owned or foreign owned, ever manufactured IC on a commercial basis in Indonesia.
I gave you clear evidence about omedata electronics which manufactured ICs since 70s
you pakistani even can't make basic PCB

this is omedata electronics indonesia ICs manufacturing facility in 1974

Attachments

• lily4.jpg
    lily4.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 94
  • lily3.jpg
    lily3.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:

Aghost132483

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The dead of a strategic industry
Texmaco Engineering Group killed by megawati in 1998
One of Texmaco former VP was my jogging friend, he tell me a lot what happen to Texmaco, who killed Texmaco and why. Corrupt politic talking here and Texmaco was the victim

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Wasnt this group executive that indian-indonesian fellow Marimutu Srinivasan.

Yup, he is a Frank person, with talent and ambition and his close relationship with Abdurrahman Wahid Made him target for many Giant figure politician and business magnate in Indonesia who targeting Wahid including Megawati, Amien Rais and Jusuf Kalla. His idea came at the worst time possible and worst scenario happened against him and his backing.

If his and Texmaco can survive until today i believe the previous and current admin (SBY and JKW second term without JK) Will trying hard to Save Texmaco and push them up to reach global height

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Should Made efforts to preserve this ancient Shipyard industry. Phinisi boat maker deserved more than that and better payment for their skill.

antarafoto-upah-pekerja-kapal-pinisi-di-bulukumba-070121-abhe-2.jpg
antarafoto-upah-pekerja-kapal-pinisi-di-bulukumba-070121-abhe-1.jpg
antarafoto-upah-pekerja-kapal-pinisi-di-bulukumba-070121-abhe-4.jpg

Pekerja menyelesaikan pembuatan kapal pinisi di Kecamatan Bonto Bahari, Kabupaten Bulukumba, Sulawesi Selatan, Kamis (7/1/2021). Pekerja pembuat kapal pinisi di daerah tersebut mendapatkan upah dengan sistem kerja borongan rata-rata sebesar Rp80 juta hingga Rp150 juta untuk sepuluh pekerja dengan jangka waktu dua tahun penyelesaian. ANTARA FOTO/Abriawan Abhe/hp.

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yup, he is a Frank person, with talent and ambition and his close relationship with Abdurrahman Wahid Made him target for many Giant figure politician and business magnate in Indonesia who targeting Wahid including Megawati, Amien Rais and Jusuf Kalla. His idea came at the worst time possible and worst scenario happened against him and his backing.

If his and Texmaco can survive until today i believe the previous and current admin (SBY and JKW second term without JK) Will trying hard to Save Texmaco and push them up to reach global height
we'd still have hope with the KMWI

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Yup, they have ambition to make an engine since the start. They started by making textile machine first to reach that goal and also truck manufacturing, Perkasa. Nevertheless we still have hopes with our state owned company, PT Boma Bisma Indra, that has been cooperating with Doosan for years. Doosan is producing engine for K 2 MBT now, the engine itself is developed by their state agency. I think we should ask them to make engine for our Harimau tank that later can be jointly produced by Doosan and PT Boma.

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
PT LEN Industry has said that it has completed developing HILS (Hardware In the Loops Simulation System) and Ground Control System (almost complete) and currently been developing FCS (Flight Control System) for Elang Hitam (Black Eagle) MALE UCAV. It will have both surveilance and attack capability if any thing goes smoothly inshaAllah.

1610098716346.png
1610098755343.png

Last edited:

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1610311403242.png

The company is trying to get EASA certification, Turkey is interested with the plane as well.

"Gita admitted that PTDI received quite a number of letters of interest (LOI) from abroad for its N219 aircraft products. Several countries such as Turkey, he claimed, were already engaged in talks of possible production and development sharing."

E

ekemenirtu

I gave you clear evidence about omedata electronics which manufactured ICs since 70s
you pakistani even can't make basic PCB .....LOL

False on multiple counts.

1. I am not a Pakistani.

2. Pakistan can make Printed Circuit Boards or PCB. On top of that, Pakistan can make nuclear weapons - the first OIC member to do so - and also design and construct nuclear reactors - again, the first OIC member to do so.

Pakistan can also build solid fuelled and liquid fuelled ballistic missiles, developed with foreign assistance. Land attack cruise missiles and submarine launched cruise missiles have also been developed. Main battle tanks (Al Khalid), fighter jets (JF-17), ballistic, cruise, anti ship and anti tank missiles (Shaheen III, Ghaznavi, Ghauri II, Ababeel, Babur, Harba, Baktar Shikan etc) have been developed and/or produced, with or without foreign assistance.

Under license, submarines (Agosta 90B) and frigates have been and/or will be built in Pakistan too. Anza man portable air defence or Anza MANPADs have also been exported to Malaysia.

Various small arms, rockets, ammunition and other subsystems have been built and exported to various countries around the world, too.

All that during close to two decades of instability due to external actors.

However, that is not the topic of our discussion.

Let us discuss strictly on the topic of Indonesian Strategic Industries.

2. The brochures you have attached are not very legible. Can you attach any evidence that is clear, or easy to read?

From the earlier evidence provided by you:

Founded in 1974 as an OEM subsidiary of National Semiconductor, Omedata Electronics with more than 25 years of continuous improvement, growth and innovation has become an established semiconductor Assembly and Test subcontractor. And since 1986, when we changed the ownership becoming a joint venture between Indonesian and Singaporean entities, Omedata Electronics has been providing One Stop Services to the world leading semiconductor companies.

The parts in bold are easy to read and understand.

I hope members here and anonymous readers alike will be quite easily able to understand a simple statement.

There are other reasons that I could attach, which would prove very clearly that Indonesia never had, and still does not have, a single commercial wafer fab or IC foundry.

The skilled workforce and knowledge base is lacking.

If readers are interested and would allow me to digress a little bit, then I would offer evidence that only Singapore and Malaysia, within South East Asia or ASEAN, currently possess any semblance of a wafer fab.

Malaysia set to become preferred location for semiconductor industry

A703D159-9A95-47CE-B9C0-9386F74D43E2

Kenanga Research believes that the semiconductor industry will stay resilient with the global sales continuing to show healthy momentum.

"In the industry, the production of semiconductor wafers are done in spaces that are much more sanitised than operating theatres. This level of high-tech wafer fab production and level of sophistication, which forms the heart of the semiconductor supply chain, is today more prominent in Asia.

"In fact, only Singapore and Malaysia currently have wafer fab infrastructure and capabilities in Southeast Asia,” said Raj, who has been involved in the industry for about 30 years.

However, both of these countries alongside "Israel" or Zionist regime, are peripheral players in the industry today for the most part.

20200625_1.jpg

To clarify what the data represents, each regional number is the total installed monthly capacity of fabs located in that region regardless of the headquarters location for the companies that own the fabs. For example, the wafer capacity that South Korea-based Samsung has installed in the U.S. is counted in the North America capacity total, not in the South Korea capacity total. The ROW “region” consists primarily of Singapore, Israel, and Malaysia, but also includes countries/regions such as Russia, Belarus, and Australia.

Carry on with updating this thread.

I look forward to reading more information on Indonesian industries.

E

ekemenirtu

you pakistani even can't make basic PCB

This information was earlier presented by you

Founded in 1974 as an OEM subsidiary of National Semiconductor, Omedata Electronics with more than 25 years of continuous improvement, growth and innovation has become an established semiconductor Assembly and Test subcontractor. And since 1986, when we changed the ownership becoming a joint venture between Indonesian and Singaporean entities, Omedata Electronics has been providing One Stop Services to the world leading semiconductor companies.

The parts in bold are easy to read and understand. For everyone.

I hope that removes any doubts you ever had.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,173
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I hate to bust some bubles but this is just a snippet of what we are currently lacking ...
Truthfully i hate to post it but it was encouraged by kenyot himself . So ,here we are ..... so much for what we called " karya bangsa " !!

😪
FB_IMG_1610541165577.jpg

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I hate to bust some bubles but this is just a snippet of what we are currently lacking ...
Truthfully i hate to post it but it was encouraged by kenyot himself . So ,here we are ..... so much for what we called " karya bangsa " !!

😪
View attachment 11770
Told ya before about Indon metallurgy industrial capability. And firearms component is actually pretty simple by modern standard. Let's not start with other type of industry which is also non existence.

Top Bottom