Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Full source?
I couldn't give you the real source . Some said it's come from the PINDAD's presentation during the last KKIP meeting . All i know this specific picture was allready circulated in the lembaga keris and local established miitary enthusiast forums and become local knowledge since decades ago . Only nobody was eager to shatter the allready sold and established public's pride and illusion .

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
regarding the LEN made radar , the first len s-200 radar are said to be rumoured is T-ASR-III (Khasef-3) radar from iran .
1610931188697.png

1610931232398.png

1610931267398.png

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
and the latest PRN article from BPPT that display or reveal the mockup of our national GCI radar is also strikingly similar looking to that iranian Meraj-4 AESA radar .
1610931437769.png

1610931451170.png

1610931503315.png

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Where does these rumors came from?
started from this news
https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2014/05/13/lipi-iran-electronics-develop-radar-systems.html

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Only nobody was eager to shatter the allready sold and established public's pride and illusion .
That because selling how bad our industrial capability doesn't sell well. Could even get the author charges for treason 😨or at the very least being charges for libel 😢

Just take a look at the very example in this very thread, there is even that naive kid whose creating an alt account just for arguing me with his fairy tale and posting things that he doesn't have the slightest clue let alone any working experience in the related subject.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
regarding the LEN made radar , the first len s-200 radar are said to be rumoured is T-ASR-III (Khasef-3) radar from iran .
View attachment 12029
View attachment 12030
View attachment 12031

and the latest PRN article from BPPT that display or reveal the mockup of our national GCI radar is also strikingly similar looking to that iranian Meraj-4 AESA radar .
View attachment 12032

View attachment 12033
View attachment 12034
No surprise there. Our SOE can't innovate or creating new product / service. It's simply because both the business model & corporate culture. Which is also the main reason I personally avoid and consult other not to buy any product / service from SOE unless there is no other option.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I would trying to asking them first if it okay to be published on open forum, but Made no mistake just like i said before , UK , Germany and Israel is for the material used for barrel and Chamber house, Canadian for the receiver, Korean for the Brass casing in munition, France for propellant and so on... they all sourced from local importer supplier agency companies. This had working for decades...
Is.. Is... Israel? :eek:😱 The user of those products would end up meeting me while being burn in hell 😱

Can't take "karya anak bangsa" embellishment seriously
My rule of thumb is, anything that is critical or might be the difference between life or death, I strictly avoid anything that has 💯 "Karya Anak Bangsa" label on it. I'm still OK with product / service under licence though. Because in the case of licensed product / service the principal still have control over standard compliance & QC

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
started from this news
https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2014/05/13/lipi-iran-electronics-develop-radar-systems.html

That LIPI - Iran cooperation doesnt materialized. My cousin is Indonesian radar researcher in LIPI.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Is.. Is... Israel? :eek:😱 The user of those products would end up meeting me while being burn in hell 😱

My rule of thumb is, anything that is critical or might be the difference between life or death, I strictly avoid anything that has 💯 "Karya Anak Bangsa" label on it. I'm still OK with product / service under licence though. Because in the case of licensed product / service the principal still have control over standard compliance & QC
On a second thought i do realized bukaka and polytron never bother to put anything resemble " karya anak bangsa " in their product at all these days

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This Kashef, some one try to photoshop the radar to fit their agenda

View attachment 12035

no one photoshopped the radar and what agenda ???
1610950694565.png

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
On a second thought i do realized bukaka and polytron never bother to put anything resemble " karya anak bangsa " in their product at all these days
bukaka❓❔🤔 Never heard of that. Polytron is pretty decent for home audio. Does Polytron still in business these days ❓🤔 Most of the time I wonder why there isn't local products / services that actually cater for my need. For example every 2 years or so there is always sales rep from some mobile teleco company that came to me offering their upgraded service on top of the priority service I've already used. What I did was always giving them a very small list of what I need (requirement) and told them IF they can fulfil that few points, then give me the contract and I will sign it. So far NONE dare to come forward. The wort BS er is that SOE mobile teleco company whose always in the habit of BS ing all their customers even though I've always warned them that I've been in the related business / industry one way or another for over 20 years.

Another type of product that I really need but so far there isn't any local made substitute is textile related, in this case backpack. That's right I haven't found any locally made backpack that fit my rather stringent requirement. Example of few backpacks that I had bought (privately) and use ;

Except for the first backpack, all of those backpacks were Made in Vietnam. I mean seriously?. Backpack is literally textile based product with internal aluminium frame and so far our industry unable to came out with anything in par with any of them 😖☹️
So far I've already sold all of them. Apparently every time after I use any gears for several times in actual real world field condition most of my friend / colleague insist of buying them. Sometimes I felt like I'm some kind of outdoor / field equipments makelaar here. ooch well they do need it more than I do, so I sold it to them at base price.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom