Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It will be interesting if we are going to use InfoGlobal avionics on our IFX.

For 32 Hawk upgrade program, I hope they use InfoGlobal digital avionics (glass cockpit) to replace the analog ones which is also made by Info Global

1633176403082.png

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
243490557_4054004841374495_3281928841155638124_n.jpg

Not even needed to be shipped back to the original manufacturing country

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Throwback to 2008-ish era, Pacific Technology PT44 Maesa truck which was initially planned to replace or complement Texmaco Perkasa

Maesa II (2013)

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Can anyone elaborate on the picture? Is this an entirely new 5th G fighter or the KFX/IFX? Also the drones, what is the name of the project and what are the specs?

In any case, Indonesia and Turkey should collaborate on the stealth drones. both countries have similar ambitions.

The fighter jet is just an illustration made by InfoGlobal, their real project is that Wingman drone. Basically they dont have design and production capability to make that drone, but they have the avionics part, like control system and others. They also make glass cockpit and possibly the believe they have the capability to make a system to connect the drone with IFX fighter and flight control for the drone in which it needs AI technology as well.

From what I can interpret, they want to be inside possible consortium to make Stealth Wingman drone for IFX. They need to show their capability and interest in the project since they are left on MALE UCAV Program.

Yup, I can see we can collaborate together, we can use it in IFX and Turkish in TFX

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The sentiment turn into Positive just around March 2021 (AlhamduliLLAH it turns into positive), while 2021 budget have been approved in late 2020. If Gov decides to continue the program, in which the seriousness has been seen by the present of Jokowi in KF21/IFX roll out event via teleconference and Prabowo physical present during KF21 roll out and his recent positive statement on the program, plus the coming back of the engineers, so they only can possibly get the budget starting from 2022 while the budget proposal should be made in 2021, before Gov send the budget proposal to parliament to be approved in the same year (2021).

Last edited:

R4duga

Experienced member
Reactions
2 2,367
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
infoglobal possibly will export their MPCD for malaysian hawk requierments.

Infoglobal Conducts Factory Acceptance Test with G7 Aerospace
https://infoglobal.co.id/id/detailn...QHt12lJ98PtJ7IqDxozD1LaWOzDzcNw105mNMbv0Veyfw

1633944099669.png

1633944111249.png

Infoglobal held a Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) for Multi Purpose Cockpit Display (MPCD) products with G7 Aerospace Malaysia on October 6, 2021. This FAT was carried out to test the suitability of the product before being marketed in Malaysia.

FAT was held live through a conference call at the Infoglobal Workshop, Surabaya and witnessed by G7 Aerospace experts in Malaysia. A total of 6 MPCD products were tested in the FAT process and this activity was successful. Before FAT was implemented, MPCD had also undergone a Quality Control process to ensure product quality.

The MPCD made by Infoglobal has the advantage that its software is compatible for Hawk 100 and Hawk 200 aircraft without reprogramming. A total of 6 MPCD products were tested and will be sent to Malaysia and become Infoglobal's first export.

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

There is flaw in the comment, we dont pay it since 2017, not 2016. Then in 2019 we paid again despite after that we havent paid anything, but when the engineers come back in May 2020 and keep doing some design works for KF21/IFX program during their stay in Bandung, Indonesia, the engineers, I believe, are under Indonesian Aerospace payroll and there are components as well being made in DI for 1,2, and 6 prototypes.

-----------------------------------------------------

This comment also debunk Ananda statement (DT member) that Indonesian contribution according to him is not matter much. There is also another fact that 116 Indonesian engineers come home only after detail design is completed and CDR has been conducted in September 2019.

"The opposition party said the South Korean government is only engaged in passive negotiation due to concern over possible obstacles or possible delay in the development of the fighter jet resulting from non-payment of contributions. In line with principle and common sense, one side should not be forced into unilateral concessions. We have to bring about a win-win situation,” Rep. Kang said.

Last edited:

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That Ananda DT member keep misleading members and make Western moderators from Australia/New Zealan/Singapore who protect him in that forum happy. He still doesnt want to reveal in DT that Indonesian design engineers left Korea in March 2020. It is about 4-5 months after the completion of detail design. CDR is in September 2019.

1633966873180.png

The year 2020 is already the start of manufacturing of the prototype and we have to admit that Korea doesnt need Indonesia in manufacturing the fighter jet since they have done manufacturing of F 16 since long time ago.

About Indonesia contribution, I am talking about design here as 116 Indonesian engineers working in Korea until detail design is completed are mostly design engineers.

If Indonesia is only needed to expand the sales, then why dont get UAE or Saudi Arabia to be the partner ??? They have much money to spend than Indonesia and will be willing to be junior partner. UAE for instants is happy to provide money for Russia Stealth fighter project. Even South Korea doesnt have any plan to get those nations when Indonesia started acting like naughty boys with unreasonable demands and dont pay the financial obligation.

South Korea only want to seek another capable partner, not just partner that can only provide money or more sales

==========================================
Taken from Jane Defense

17 Oktober 2019

Due to funding shortages, Indonesia - Korea's KFX development partner - has stalled on about KRW300 billion (USD253 million) in costs to support its involvement in the project, while local industry faces obstacles to develop some critical technologies for the platform.

A KAI official, who did not want to be identified, told Jane's at the Seoul International Aerospace & Defense Exhibition (ADEX) on 16 October that the KFX development project is still regarded as "open" in terms of technology partners. "This is still not finalised," he said in reference to KFX development alliances. "We could consider additional partners in the future."

==============================================

Ananda you said that DI doesnt work on the program for almost 2 years ?

Here about the work which is done after March 2020 and it is done in DI facility in Bandung, as detail design work have been finished so not much design work compared to period of 2018 July-September 2019 as hundreds design engineers are needed to do detail design.

The work conducted in DI during 2020 is in majority about tandem seats configuration. I have already talked about basic design and technology development phase which is worked on since 2011 until Desember 2012 where it comes up with 2 designs where one of them C 103 design become basic design of KF 21/IFX that later being refined into C 109 design. There is one engineer from ITB that talks there, much better than yours who dont even have any connection to the engineering team, but just assuming.

(look the year 2012 on the picture) KAI and LM start joining the program in 2015

1633966053449.png

Put it in DT Ananda if you want to be fair as I am being permanently banned there by saying Indonesia still can buy defense equipment from Russia despite CATSA if it is not big ticket sales and only supporting equipment which is later what I said is proven with 2 Russian weapons being bought for KCR 60. And dont forget that I get warned by Moderator there where I stated PT PAL can make at least 2 submarine in their facility simultaneously which is later proven to be true

Even there are also part manufacturing as well for prototype 1 and will be continued with components for prototype 2 and 6.

1633964385354.png

About IP rights, you dont even know about that, no publication talk about IP right of the plane, Indonesia also bring lawyers during the development since 2011, not just engineers, so you dont know the detail about IP rights here

And once again you compare Indonesia contribution similar like licensing ???? License dont do design and contribute during development process, but just buy blue prints and learn to manufacture. Manufacturing jobs can be done by Vocational school graduates and diploma while in DI you will see many Bachelor degrees, Masters, and Phd.

This is why many Aerospace company who only do license, many cannot develop their own planes, it is because their capability in aircraft development that include design and testing are not sufficient enough to develop new plane by their own

Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That Ananda DT member keep misleading members and make Western moderators from Australia/New Zealan/Singapore who protect him in that forum happy. He still doesnt want to reveal in DT that Indonesian design engineers left Korea in March 2020. It is about 4-5 months after the completion of detail design. CDR is in September 2019.

View attachment 33373

The year 2020 is already the start of manufacturing of the prototype and we have to admit that Korea doesnt need Indonesia in manufacturing the fighter jet since they have done manufacturing of F 16 since long time ago.

About Indonesia contribution, I am talking about design here as 116 Indonesian engineers working in Korea until detail design is completed are mostly design engineers.

If Indonesia is only needed to expand the sales, then why dont get UAE or Saudi Arabia to be the partner ??? They have much money to spend than Indonesia and will be willing to be junior partner. UAE for instants is happy to provide money for Russia Stealth fighter project. Even South Korea doesnt have any plan to get those nations when Indonesia started acting like naughty boys with unreasonable demands and dont pay the financial obligation.

South Korea only want to seek another capable partner, not just partner that can only provide money or more sales

==========================================
Taken from Jane Defense

17 Oktober 2019

Due to funding shortages, Indonesia - Korea's KFX development partner - has stalled on about KRW300 billion (USD253 million) in costs to support its involvement in the project, while local industry faces obstacles to develop some critical technologies for the platform.

A KAI official, who did not want to be identified, told Jane's at the Seoul International Aerospace & Defense Exhibition (ADEX) on 16 October that the KFX development project is still regarded as "open" in terms of technology partners. "This is still not finalised," he said in reference to KFX development alliances. "We could consider additional partners in the future."

==============================================

Ananda you said that DI doesnt work on the program for almost 2 years ?

Here about the work which is done after March 2020 and it is done in DI facility in Bandung, as detail design work have been finished so not much design work compared to period of 2018 July-September 2019 as hundreds design engineers are needed to do detail design.

The work conducted in DI during 2020 is in majority about tandem seats configuration. I have already talked about basic design and technology development phase which is worked on since 2011 until Desember 2012 where it comes up with 2 designs where one of them C 103 design become basic design of KF 21/IFX that later being refined into C 109 design. There is one engineer from ITB that talks there, much better than yours who dont even have any connection to the engineering team, but just assuming.

(look the year 2012 on the picture) KAI and LM start joining the program in 2015

View attachment 33371

Put it in DT Ananda if you want to be fair as I am being permanently banned there by saying Indonesia still can buy defense equipment from Russia despite CATSA if it is not big ticket sales and only supporting equipment which is later what I said is proven with 2 Russian weapons being bought for KCR 60. And dont forget that I get warned by Moderator there where I stated PT PAL can make at least 2 submarine in their facility simultaneously which is later proven to be true

Even there are also part manufacturing as well for prototype 1 and will be continued with components for prototype 2 and 6.

View attachment 33365

About IP rights, you dont even know about that, no publication talk about IP right of the plane, Indonesia also bring lawyers during the development since 2011, not just engineers, so you dont know the detail about IP rights here

And once again you compare Indonesia contribution similar like licensing ???? License dont do design and contribute during development process, but just buy blue prints and learn to manufacture. Manufacturing jobs can be done by Vocational school graduates and diploma while in DI you will see many Bachelor degrees, Masters, and Phd.

This is why many Aerospace company who only do license, many cannot develop their own planes, it is because their capability in aircraft development that include design and testing are not sufficient enough to develop new plane by their own

Keep that sn***** attitude out of the forum, PT DI is not that much important for KFX project, the Korean had already proving that!!! What's more important is Indonesia name and presence toward this project, important for marketing ads, important for foreign first user and less than that to share the burden (though, they already had prepared the scenario of Indonesia leaving the project halfway if not for Prabowo to save the day)

You should know PT DI production line is very meagre and their efficiency is very low, not to mention their research and development is geared toward propeller aircraft production and their set of skill is geared toward those manufacturing. To push them into jet fighter manufacturing and design is very tall order and by any means the Investment needed is very large as they don't have the capability before (in particular designing , set up the rigs and tools, set up the manufacturing quality control, testing the jet fighter after assembly phase and such) ??

That's why i am always reminded them to be more carefull to do this joint project , even squeeze those Korean hard and re negotiated with them while leverage our point by talking or even taking deals with other manufacturer to bought already prepared such as Typhoon, Rafale, F 16 or F15, even better if Indonesia can bought license production of the said aircraft and assemble them in Indonesia to mastering the production methods and set up production line for Fighter Aircraft including the people who work on it.

Last edited:

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Keep that sn***** attitude out of the forum, PT DI is not that much important for KFX project, the Korean had already proving that!!! What's more important is Indonesia name and presence toward this project, important for marketing ads, important for foreign first user and less than that to share the burden (though, they already had prepared the scenario of Indonesia leaving the project halfway if not for Prabowo to save the day)

You should know PT DI production line is very meagre and their efficiency is very low, not to mention their research and development is geared toward propeller aircraft production and their set of skill is geared toward those manufacturing. To push them into jet fighter manufacturing and design is very tall order and by any means the Investment needed is very large as they don't have the capability before (in particular designing , set up the rigs and tools, set up the manufacturing quality control, testing the jet fighter after assembly phase and such) ??

That's why i am always reminded them to be more carefull to do this joint project , even squeeze those Korean hard and re negotiated with them while leverage our point by talking or even taking deals with other manufacturer to bought already prepared such as Typhoon, Rafale, F 16 or F15, even better if Indonesia can bought license production of the said aircraft and assemble them in Indonesia to mastering the production methods and set up production line for Fighter Aircraft including the people who work on it.

You are famous as the opposition of Indonesia continuation on this program, you have been in debate with me about this since in PDF and then continue in Defense Hub. Just see what you wrote in March 2021 and I was there again to debate on you in that critical time. Both you and Ananda is in the same page on this issue and this is why you are against me once again in the issue.

You are working with foreign company OEM and I know where your interest lies.

Last edited:

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What I am writing is still proportional, I am refuting this Ananda claim that he makes over and over again for many years

Ananda comment on DT :

"The article above shown the reason why ROK still need to have Indonesia as Junior Partner. They need it to increase the production size and make Indonesia as their first 'captive' market. Nothing else."

---------------------------------------

This is the article he brought which doesnt even mention Indonesia

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom