Defence Q&A Is the Iranian army really strong enough to invade Azerbaijan? Will Turkey allow this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Instead of discussing this issue on the topic of the Karabakh war, you can discuss it here.

Is it as simple as some Iranians think to invade Azerbaijan, totally supported by Turkish war induatry and army, which has the most comprehensive combination of conventional and state of art weapons against an Iran that uses ballistic missiles and drones as its main army element ? We have an Iran that has made it a duty to meddle in Azerbaijan's internal affairs after Karabakh war and this Iran has completely lost its influence in the Caucasus region with the initiative of Turkey, but what is the result Iran is trying to reach with such threatening approaches?

Why is Iran raising such a loud voice from the corridor to be opened between Nakhchivan and Azerbaijan ? Could the activities of Turkey and Azerbaijan in the region have made Iran feel inadequate and worthless ? That's why, maybe they are making such provocations to be a role-grabbing and to be remembered at the table? You can discuss these issues in this section.

Last edited:

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Should we talk about Christian crimes?
That's called whataboutism.The topic on hand was if " Turks have treated all their subjects like human beings and tolerated their beliefs and traditions", I never objected that christians didn't commit crimes or argued against it like in the above case for Turks.

M

Manomed

That's called whataboutism.The topic on hand was if " Turks have treated all their subjects like human beings and tolerated their beliefs and traditions", I never objected that christians didn't commit crimes or argued against it like in the above case for Turks.
They gave their childrens to us because they wanted them to have better future kidnapping a myth only happened In the seas not in mainland. Christians had their own court etc second class citizens were the Turks they only took us to the army. None of the pashas or high ranking viziers were Turk origin they were either greeks are serbs get your facts right Island greek.

M

Manomed

I wish god gave us more Intelligent and much more superior enemies but In the end We got Island greeks and Arabs damn

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
They gave their childrens to us because they wanted them to have better future kidnapping a myth only happened In the seas not in mainland. Christians had their own court etc second class citizens were the Turks they only took us to the army. None of the pashas or high ranking viziers were Turk origin they were either greeks are serbs get your facts right Island greek.
Can you cite a source that that says it's a myth ? Also when you say only in the seas not in the mainland do you mean like ships in the seas or territories outside of anatolia ? Lmao you consider it a good thing to be under a collony where you are treated inferior to other races and pay a special tax but you have a 0.00001% chance to get a high ranking position by erasing your religion and by extend your identity? Also i can't find anywhere that says pashas or viziers were non-Turks e.g Kemal was also a pasha. And even if true so what ? It was a posistion given to show "respect" to the other ethinicities so they didn't revolt and that he would keep the taxes in check.

M

Manomed

Isn't your country's intelligent people the ones that voted in your beloved AKP for like 20 years straight ?
Akp wasn't cringe when they first came out they did good things but they fucked everything after 2013s I can understand why old people voted for It but Those times are gone akp be losing the next election

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can you cite a source that that says it's a myth ? Also when you say only in the seas not in the mainland do you mean like ships in the seas or territories outside of anatolia ? Lmao you consider it a good thing to be under a collony where you are treated inferior to other races and pay a special tax but you have a 0.00001% chance to get a high ranking position by erasing your religion and by extend your identity? Also i can't find anywhere that says pashas or viziers were non-Turks e.g Kemal was also a pasha. And even if true so what ? It was a posistion given to show "respect" to the other ethinicities so they didn't revolt and that he would keep the taxes in check.

Lets see how the Greeks kidnapped children from other non Greek ethnicities.

Oh right they used them for pederasty which was so rife in your culture.

Kansei

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Lets see how the Greeks kidnapped children from other non Greek ethnicities.

Oh right they used them for pederasty which was so rife in your culture.
Again for like the third time this is called whataboutism and it’s a fallacy, I never claimed or objected that Greeks didn’t kidnap children, I just refuted the opinion that Greeks benefited from the Ottoman Empire vs being an independent country. Also you mind mentioning when Greeks systematically kidnapped children from non-greek ethnicities?

Ardabas34

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We need some moderator action here.

Can we please stop arguing like youtube comments at least in here? Or a different thread to talk about historical stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom