Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Much easier said than done. Although this does represent an opportunity to deeply diminish Iran's regional / global power. Naturally, they're going to be stretched really thin if they want to support all of HAMAS, Hezbollah and the Houthis simultaneously, and "big brother" Russia has its hands full as is with it's attempt to take Ukraine.

Especially if we can get the Saudis, UAE and OMAN to allow us use of their infrastructure, a Western alliance could make Yemen extremely isolated and hard for Iran to support militarily, beyond lobbing long range rockets.

This is the perfect time for the collective Western world to put the screws to the Russia 🇷🇺 / Iran 🇮🇷 alliance.

Skyfall

Committed member
Reactions
3 913
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
To be honest I’ve watched most the videos since the start of the conflict and I don’t recall a single video which appears to be a confirmed kill. Also, the rpgs are just hitting the tanks and doing very little damage. I am starting to think that there isn’t a real resistance at all. At least from the people producing the videos.
At the same time Gaza is getting flattened and made unlivable.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,405
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

The Israeli army announced that 22 soldiers died and more than 50 soldiers were injured in Khan Younis during the clashes this evening.

16 of the 22 soldiers enter the fake tunnel entrance and the beam of the tunnel is exploded and they die there. 6 soldiers die in the armored vehicle. 6 soldiers are currently missing.

There are over 50 injured among the soldiers who went to save the soldiers in the tunnel and its surroundings.

It was learned that the helicopters have made more than 39 flights so far.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Isreali moron claims they are fighting a war for the entire universe.

Bad bad news this zionist bullshit. Moving forward these bastards are going to be big trouble for everyone in the region.

B_A

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,059
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
To be honest I’ve watched most the videos since the start of the conflict and I don’t recall a single video which appears to be a confirmed kill. Also, the rpgs are just hitting the tanks and doing very little damage. I am starting to think that there isn’t a real resistance at all. At least from the people producing the videos.
1. Israel is losing soldiers.Many officers died.

2.3months passed,they still can't conquer Gaza.

That s enough and exceeded our expectations.

The whole arab force was destroyed within 6 days in 1967.They even cost less Israel Casualties than Hamas done.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,395
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Let's wait for verification.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Seems like big nosed immigrant soldiers are having a bad day.
Of course the appropriate response would be to completely flatten another evacuated neighborhood and any key sustainment infrastructure in Gaza in response. War is extremely ugly. Every time the enemy has success against you, the way you show respect for their effort is unleashing unrelenting hell in return. That way you can see who runs out of resources first. If it's them, then "checkmate". If it's you, then "tip of the cap" to your opponent.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,395
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Of course the appropriate response would be to completely flatten another evacuated neighborhood and any key sustainment infrastructure in Gaza in response.

There isnt any sustainment infrastructure left in gaza.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,395
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I think we should refrain from referring to controversial religious texts in a geopolitics/conflict thread. (Besides, the alleged text is specifically about the Jews who would be follower of anti-christ. Not all for them. Which is a whole another matter.)

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
There isnt any sustainment infrastructure left in gaza.
There is still some that Hamas is able to use. If you're Israel, it has to go ASAP. There also has to be extremely tight surveillance on the boarder with Egypt to make sure weapons and supplies aren't getting in that way. Obviously, sea access has already been cut off.

That way, only the tunnel networks can be used to bring fresh war / sustainment supplies into Gaza for Hamas' use. As I said earlier, when you've isolated the tunnels as the only supply route, either fill them with propellant and burn / smoke the opponent out, or flood / drown them out using seat water pumped in. Isolate the tunnel networks methodically and force surrenders, or horrible death.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think we should refrain from referring to controversial religious texts in a geopolitics/conflict thread. (Besides, the alleged text is specifically about the Jews who would be follower of anti-christ. Not all for them. Which is whole another matter.)
I'm saying, killing goes both ways. So that our enemy could think twice before threatening anyone.

+ Muhammad is a real historical figure and what I just posted is a real thing he actually said.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Yes that will in return unleash the seasonal 7th October attack every few years.

Of course the climax of all this mass violence is Muslims literally hunting kikes until they hide behind trees and stones.

View attachment 64982

So yes, both of us are clearly jerking off to this escalatory staircase of (you know what)
It's important to know who you're fighting and what they believe. Both sides have been invoking ancient scripture in this religiously bolstered war. That's why you must be willing to do the dirty work (despite international scrutiny) if you're either combatant in this conflict. Because if you're not willing to, the other side will. It's the only way to achieve each side's respective security goals because there is enough religious fervor engrained in both sides that they're not likely to back down.

May the best men win! If HAMAS and it's allies can topple the IDF, kudos to them. If the IDF and it's allies can topple HAMAS, fare play to them as well.

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It's important to know who you're fighting and what you believe. Both sides have been invoking ancient scripture in this religiously bolstered war. That's why you must be willing to do the dirty work (despite international scrutiny) if you're either combatant in this conflict. It's the only way to achieve each side's respective security goals because their is enough religious fervor engrained in both sides that they're not likely to back down.

May the best man win! If HAMAS and it's allies can topple the IDF, kudos to them. If the IDF and it's allies can topple HAMAS, fare play to them as well.

I couldn't agree more.

YES ! May the best man wins ! 😁

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
I couldn't agree more.

YES ! May the best man wins ! 😁
That's why I don't get bent out of shape like many in the West when HAMAS launches indiscriminate missile attacks into Israel that kill civilians and, likewise, I don't lose my mind when Israel flattens some infrastructure and some civilians happen to die as a result.

Good luck trying to win a war if you only use the most humane tactics possible. Sounds like a recipe to get the men and women that form your military, killed for no reason.

The world is a cruel, dark place. Embrace reality.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If so , logically the operation would have finished a couple of weeks ago

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
That’s like the sino-Japanese war in the last century.

Japanese had much more weapons and industry,Chinese were divided and weak.

Japanese won almost battles and even massacred the capital of Chinese.

But they couldn’t won the war.
Japanese had 70 million population, Chinese had 500 million.

Now Israel had 8 million. Arab had 500 million.
But it's the only way wars are fought successfully. Nobody is calling for the genocide / extermination of a population. All you can do is try to eliminate as many militants on the opposing side as is possible and drain them of their will and resources to make. Only then can you come to a lasting peace agreement. If both sides have the will and resources to keep fighting, they're going to do it, so you have to let them at it, or the conflict never gets resolved.

World War II was fought and won by the Allies, not by eliminating the population's of the Axis countries, but by eliminating their resources and will power to fight. When they surrender, you can then formulate a peace plan that is in your favour, but is agreeable enough for them and changes the course of their future as a nation.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom