Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
CHP, IYI, RP and HDP are definitely 100% against nuclear weaponry, they are even against Turkish drone technology because these weapons "kill innocent people" (read = marxist mountainrats).

The only opposition party that will invest in the domestic defense industry and nuclear tech is ZP.

With CHP, IYI, RP and HDP the Turkish militairy industry will be throwed back 30 years and these social-democrats will shut down every weaponplant to maintain good relations with our European neigbours.
Ofcourse, they will do anything to make Turkey dependent on them totally. Besides military development, they will stop all alternatives diplomatic initiatives. Istanbul Kanal? Ofcourse it has huge military importance, obviously they are against that. You see environmental " problems " are Jehenem for this lot . They have their own atheist religion. As I said before more they look different more they are the same. The same patterns, semantics, methodology. Weather they sit in Ankara or let's say in Stockholm it doesn't matter, they want not really good things for normal people. The cult of " Reason " in reality is not so reasonable.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,750
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Ofcourse, they will do anything to make Turkey dependent on them totally. Besides military development, they will stop all alternatives diplomatic initiatives. Istanbul Kanal? Ofcourse it has huge military importance, obviously they are against that. You see environmental " problems " are Jehenem for this lot . They have their own atheist religion. As I said before more they look different more they are the same. The same patterns, semantics, methodology. Weather they sit in Ankara or let's say in Stockholm it doesn't matter, they want not really good things for normal people. The cult of " Reason " in reality is not so reasonable.
Tbh, as much as I hate the opposition, I still cant understand how Istanbul canal is a good project

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,157
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Tbh, as much as I hate the opposition, I still cant understand how Istanbul canal is a good project

Kanal Istanbul has its pros and cons.

The reason why it never materialised because it was expensive.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Canal Istanbul has benefits. Only thing i am worried about is the danger to the environment.

1.- We are not bound to the Montreux Agreement with it. So in wartimes we can invite for example the Pakistani or Azerbaijani Navy to the Black Sea. You are the reall boss.

2. When we close the Straits (bounded) in wartimes like now, every ship can use the Istanbul Canal (not bounded) als alternative (260 dollar Port Clearance, 100 dollar for Port Dues and 7 dollar per ton of the tonnage, these are the prices to pass the Suez Canal).

3.- NATO navies and Russian navy would like to use it frequently, because it has no limits like the Straits.

4.- It will create jobs before and after.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,157
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Canal Istanbul has benefits. Only thing i am worried about is the danger to the environment.

1.- We are not bound to the Montreux Agreement with it. So in wartimes we can invite for example the Pakistani or Azerbaijani Navy to the Black Sea. You are the reall boss.

2. When we close the Straits (bounded) in wartimes like now, every ship can use the Istanbul Canal (not bounded) als alternative (260 dollar Port Clearance, 100 dollar for Port Dues and 7 dollar per ton of the tonnage, these are the prices to pass the Suez Canal).

3.- NATO navies and Russian navy would like to use it frequently, because it has no limits like the Straits.

If Istanbul can be militarised it wont be an vulernable place to attack like it has been for centuries.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,717
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

you could do all this by NOT DIGGING Istanbul tho.
all you have to do is subjugate the Greeks, then sign the UNCLOS.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Kanal Istanbul prevents a land offensive against Istanbul as Marmaray tunnel, Euro Asia tunnel etc provides logistical support. Due to geography the rest of Turkey is safe . Istanbul is the only vulnerability. From seas a dangers can be met pretty well even if aggressor forces are very strong but from Thrace the real danger looms. It is a must. Environmentalists, should be imprisoned, bums

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,590
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
we need thermonuclear fussion bombs not 77 years old fat boy kind and frankly speaking AKKUYU or students you sent to Russia have very little value. if Turkey will ever have a nuclear weapon program we will start from ZERO in regard to necessary infrastructure and we will be all alone in the whole process. ..attaining main fuel materials is one thing ,creating a working fussion bomb design and eventually testing it is another issue. However, I belive every passing day having a nuclear program is becoming more and more inevitable for us yet the pressure we may face will be unprecedented. The question is whether we have political and economic power and will to survive such a pressure.

Last edited:

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,717
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
we need thermonuclear fussion bombs not 77 years old fat boy kind and frankly speaking AKKUYU or students you sent to Russia has very little value. if Turkey will ever have a nuclear weapon program we will start from ZERO and we will be all alone in the whole process. ..attaining main fuel materials is one thing ,creating a working fussion bomb design and eventually testing is another issue. However, I belive every passing day having a nuclear program is becoming more and more inevitable for us yet the pressure we may face will be unprecedented. The question is whether we have political and economic will and power to survive such a pressure.
having a working reactor helps with materials and one could assume Pakistan would prove invaluable support about designs. Testing can be done during the inevitable Greco-Turkish war.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We can test our first A-bomb in the Aegean or East-Med (love to see Mitsotakis face then) or somewhere domestic in the Hazar Lake or Siirt, Sirnak, Hakkari.

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do the lobbying groups also fund all the international media that plays the exact same tune using the exact same slogans, "Kurdish militants". The conspiracy has to be much deeper then just a few pathetic lobbying groups.
Several NGOs sympathize with a PKK, disguised as “the protector!” of an oppressed nation. Unfortunately, it is a near-impossible mission to lift the veil and expose the true identity of “the militia” (that they are a blood-craving bunch), for as long as the political and logistic support continue… Turkey’s international policy (rather nonpolicy) does not help either!

EDIT: ”The oppressed” always make headlines, and crowds are ready to buy such stories, unfiltered…

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,061
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Several NGOs sympathize with a PKK, disguised as “the protector!” of an oppressed nation. Unfortunately, it is a near-impossible mission to lift the veil and expose the true identity of “the militia” (that they are a blood-craving bunch), for as long as the political and logistic support continue… Turkey’s international policy (rather nonpolicy) does not help either

Honestly its not happening by chance or ignorance, its a clear geopolitical agenda being pursued. No matter which US president has come into power they have all followed the greater middle east agenda. Doesn't matter whether its a democrat or republican, a white or black man, its the same agenda.

When we look at Europe we see many nations taking the same hostile path against Turkey. The PKK are heroes, but the moment a few thousand Kurds turn up at the polish border they are kicked down, beaten and portrayed as an invasion force, enemies of the west. With the underlying message being white Europe does not welcome the brown man.

For me its clear their is an intent to balkanise the middle east even further, to make it easier for the outsider to dominate. The first issue i feel is Isreal, she is a quite right to be a paranoid state. It was a truly mad idea to take a people from a book of fairy tales to then justify something that may have existed 2000 years ago as the basis to create a state in the heart of the Arab middle east.

The Muslim Ottoman Turks would save the Jews from European genocide, only for Europeans to commit genocide on their jewish population, then for the Muslims of Palestine and surrounding areas to have land taken from them to be given to the Jews.

The next issue is Europe, they barely like each other and they never liked Turks nor Muslims, nor anything that is different really. For them destabilising Turkey is a geopolitical game being pursued. But they had to balance it, they couldn't go all in because all that happens is Turkey looks to east completely. So they took an incremental approach, a boiling frog approach.

But how Turkey has no understanding of any of this, nor any policy to counter the propaganda is truly mind boggling. So many billionaires in Turkey, would only need to buy stock in western media outlets to allow the Turkish perspective to be displayed. We don't see it.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,544
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
But how Turkey has no understanding of any of this, nor any policy to counter the propaganda is truly mind boggling. So many billionaires in Turkey, would only need to buy stock in western media outlets to allow the Turkish perspective to be displayed. We don't see it.

Exactly !

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,590
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Exactly !
Guess Lets say Sudia Arabia or China would be able to do that or already doing it one way or other but results are not that bright or with limited effects. western media outlets are not waitng for the Turkish investment with open arms or worst similar to Sudia Arabia even if you have huge investment only thing you may buy is a kind of silence.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,061
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Guess Lets say Sudia Arabia or China would be able to do that or already doing it one way or other but results are not that bright or with limited effects. western media outlets are not waitng for the Turkish investment with open arms or worst similar to Sudia Arabia even if you have huge investment only thing you may buy is a kind of silence.

China is committing genocide as we talk now, its barely touched on in western media and next to no politicians talk about it.

Saudi Arabia is responsible for the spread of Isis style Islam, yet they have a better international image then Turkey. Look at what the saudis are doing in Yemen and doesn't get even 1% of the cover Turkey gets the moment she mentions syria.

And both states are doing that, in the UK i know the Saudis own a controlling share in about 3 papers.

Also its easier for these nations to find people in said nations and have the investment operate via them, that way no one even knows that an external nation has influence over said publication.

If i remember correctly even Al Jazeera the english language branch of it was taken over by the British, because it used to expose western crimes.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom