Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It IS legal and recognised by the UN. Even if it is not, so what? What does it have to do with us while all the arap states are there in silence? Is democracy or "human rights" in Syria is more important than our border security?

By the way, it was not Assad who started civil war in Syria but the west and its partner in the ME Turkey. Remember the US and Turkish Army who trained jihadist fighters so called FSA...

There is a good idiom in Turkish that i dont know how to translate;
Her s2m hıyar diyene elinde tuzlukla koşmak...!

What happened?

Assad's supporters said either bashar al assad or we burn the country.

Now they have both. Bashar al assad was willing to butcher his own country just to stay in power.

We can swear and curse at the refugees and kurds all day but remember who started the whole thing. It was assad himself.

He caused the refugee crisis and the ypg/pkk to happen. Remember this assad gave up northern syria without even firing a shot.

Adıvar

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
What happened?

Assad's supporters said either bashar al assad or we burn the country.

Now they have both. Bashar al assad was willing to butcher his own country just to stay in power.

We can swear and curse at the refugees and kurds all day but remember who started the whole thing. It was assad himself.

He caused the refugee crisis and the ypg/pkk to happen. Remember this assad gave up northern syria without even firing a shot.
I dont care who/why started the war. I just dont want my people die in Syria for an agenda of the US. Syria is not our soil nor problems in there are...

I mean fxck assad, fxck arap...

"He caused the refugee crisis and the ypg/pkk to happen. Remember this assad gave up northern syria without even firing a shot."

Both sentence are incorrect.

To me, Assad is doing his best to defend Syria against the western coalition...

Turkey would sweep the east of Euphrates if the terrorist thief k*rds dont withdraw.
Did they?
No...
Did we?
No...

So dont blame Assad.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,850
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont care who/why started the war. I just dont want my people die in Syria for an agenda of the US. Syria is not our soil nor problems in there are...

"He caused the refugee crisis and the ypg/pkk to happen. Remember this assad gave up northern syria without even firing a shot."

Turkey would sweep the east of Euphrates if the terrorist thief k*rds dont withdraw.
Did they?
No...
Did we?
No...

So dont blame Assad.
What is your masterplan?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Did they?
No...
Did we?
No...

So dont blame Assad.

We cant sweep because the usa and russia are there.

Turkey had so many chances to go into syria but nope we beated around the bush too long and relied on our proxies to finish the job.

Too little and too late. The you had the rise of isis and the failed coup attempt in 2016.

We beated the bush too long while the usa and russia went inside already.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,812
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Did they?
No...
Did we?
No...

So dont blame Assad.

You forget Main thing! Which actually did drive Turkiye to get in Syria.

->North west Syria<- This is the location of most of Turk syrians. They where main direction/goal for russians/assad and pkk

Turk syrians asked/beg Turkiye officals to not let them DIE and to think forward to step in or they will mass killed.
FIRST which start killing them were PKK if they able to mass murder or pushtem then "PKK would have sea boarder and usa would make everthing this to stay that way"

Thats why Turkiye is there and will stay there because of TURKS. Neverforget that

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,064
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

->North west Syria<- This is the location of most of Turk syrians. They where main direction/goal for russians/assad and pkk

Turk syrians asked/beg Turkiye officals to not let them DIE and to think forward to step in or they will mass killed.
FIRST which start killing them were PKK if they able to mass murder or pushtem then "PKK would have sea boarder and usa would make everthing this to stay that way"

Thats why Turkiye is there and will stay there because of TURKS. Neverforget that

I dont agree, we (as in the government) didnt care when the Turkmen in Iraq were killed either.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,969
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey

You forgot how Türkiye send Special Forces and trained KRG Peshmerga? But Turkmens were left alone also in Syria. FACT.
Then KRG took over ISIS hold Mossul, Kirkuk etc. where Turkmens lived and dreamed about to annex it, that's where the turning point was for Türkiye.

That Türkiye is in Syria or Iraq for Turks is just pure nonsense. And i'm so sure about it that i would bet my left nut. Now we can even see some Turks saying stuff like "f*** the Turkmens they've became Iranian lapdogs etc." go figure why they cooperate with Iran.

Last edited:
A

Akhtar

You forgot how Türkiye send Special Forces and trained KRG Peshmerga? But Turkmens were left alone also in Syria. FACT.
Then KRG took over ISIS hold Mossul, Kirkuk etc. where Turkmens lived and dreamed about to annex it, that's where the turning point was for Türkiye.

That Türkiye is in Syria or Iraq for Turks is just pure nonsense. And i'm so sure about it that i would bet my left nut. Now we can even see some Turks saying stuff like "f*** the Turkmens they've became Iranian lapdogs etc." go figure why they cooperate with Iran.

Isn't this even why Ersat Salihi was replaced by AKP for a more Muslim brotherhood candidate in Jraq

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

For decades we usually ignored the plight of both Syrian and Iraqi Turkmens.

We screwed up hard as we still continue this dumb policy. Syrian Turkmens today get more support than Iraqi Turkmens.

I know people are gonna say its religion but I doubt it as Iraqi Turkmens are 50/50 Sunni and Shia.

A

Akhtar

For decades we usually ignored the plight of both Syrian and Iraqi Turkmens.

We screwed up hard as we still continue this dumb policy. Syrian Turkmens today get more support than Iraqi Turkmens.

I know people are gonna say its religion but I doubt it as Iraqi Turkmens are 50/50 Sunni and Shia.

Syrian Turkmens are living under factions led by criminals like Abu Amsha that we support, so I would not say we are supporting them.

Unless we are counting the great opportunities in going to Libya or Karabakh for a chance of Turkish citizenship and $$$.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Syrian Turkmens are living under factions led by criminals like Abu Amsha that we support, so I would not say we are supporting them.

Unless we are counting the great opportunities in going to Libya or Karabakh for a chance of Turkish citizenship and $$$.

They are not really cannon fodder as they fought well in Libya.

No proof of Syrians mercs fighting in Karabag. Armenian myths.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,969
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Stop that Anti Turkmen bullcrap... if we start talking about real criminals then you should consider those tribal mafia families sitting in Erbil and Süleymaniye...
Proof us that there were Turkmens fighting in Karabakh etc.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Stop that Anti Turkmen bullcrap... if we start talking about real criminals then you should consider those tribal mafia families sitting in Erbil and Süleymaniye...

Armenians have no ground to be complaining about Mercs or Volunteers during the war they had these people fighting for them.

-pkk and Yazidi Kurds
-Assyrians
-Greeks especially Pontic Greeks
-Russians
-Armenian Diaspora volunteers from France, Lebanon and the USA
-far right extremists from France

A

Akhtar

It isn't anti-Turkmen, if you think Turkmen civilians want to live under factions that act like criminals you'd be very much mistaken.

Abu Amsha has raped displaced Turkmen women and extorts local businesses and so on. The guy is a criminal. We don't support Turkmen civilians directly, we just support these factions. These guys like I've argued before, without tough handling, make Turkey look bad.

Sultan Suleiman Shah was never reprimanded or disbanded by the way. So you know, we pay the salary of rapists who brutalize Turkmen too.

I think this to me looked like it btw:

And there is a few videos on Facebook and YouTube and twitter of displaced women accusing Abu Amsha, of rape. I think this was the wife of a fighter under his command sent abroad:

Turkmen civilians have to live under factions like these or the Arabic Faylaq Al-Sham which are brutal, but we support these factions and we don't reign them in. They feature in the human rights reports and recently hurt Turkey with their use of child soldiers recently. But we don't do anything to punish the bad ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It isn't anti-Turkmen, if you think Turkmen civilians want to live under factions that act like criminals you'd be very much mistaken.

Abu Amsha has raped displaced Turkmen women and extorts local businesses and so on. The guy is a criminal. We don't support Turkmen civilians directly, we just support these factions. These guys like I've argued before, without tough handling, make Turkey look bad.

Sultan Suleiman Shah was never reprimanded or disbanded by the way. So you know, we pay the salary of rapists who brutalize Turkmen too.

I think this to me looked like it btw:

And there is a few videos on Facebook and YouTube and twitter of displaced women accusing Abu Amsha, of rape. I think this was the wife of a fighter under his command sent abroad:

Turkmen civilians have to live under factions like these or the Arabic Faylaq Al-Sham which are brutal, but we support these factions and we don't reign them in. They feature in the human rights reports and recently hurt Turkey with their use of child soldiers recently. But we don't do anything to punish the bad ones.

Thats your proof 🤣🤣

Still nothing to confirm of them being there to be honest.

Its not confirmed or denied.

A

Akhtar

Looks like ur twisting facts again.

@Cabatli_53 @MisterLike

There are only three options, civilians burying the dead within the city, YPG/PKK executing people inside the city from February the 6th or this being one of the areas SNA dumped corpses (There are videos).

In all cases there is not enough proof, but there is enough to implicate Turkey again, given the number of videos SNA recorded of them dumping corpses into mass graves in February/March 2018. That is going to affect us on the world stage, regardless of who it actually was.

The satellite images do not update until the 22nd, while the city was taken before then.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The US is withdrawing from Afghanistan, will withdraw from Iraq, and is considering withdrawing from Syria. Kekos will be dumped again. I guess they will jump on the Russian cock this time but it won't save them.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are only three options, civilians burying the dead within the city, YPG/PKK executing people inside the city from February the 6th or this being one of the areas SNA dumped corpses (There are videos).

In all cases there is not enough proof, but there is enough to implicate Turkey again, given the number of videos SNA recorded of them dumping corpses into mass graves in February/March 2018. That is going to affect us on the world stage, regardless of who it actually was.

The satellite images do not update until the 22nd, while the city was taken before then.

That the PKK is killing civilians, we have been saying that for that for years and it is now widespread known and that is exactly why the TSK will make sure that the remaining PKK elements east of the euphrates will get eliminated as well, this is of paramount priority.

Top Bottom