Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,738
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
That the PKK is killing civilians, we have been warning for that for years and that is exactly why the TSK will make sure that the remaining PKK elements east of the euphrates will get eliminated as well, this is of paramount priority.
Don't answer the FETO troll. He is a haymatlos (Heimatlos) Killing civilians is a well-known PKK tactic even acknowledged by the PKK itself.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Don't answer the FETO troll. He is a haymatlos (Heimatlos) Killing civilians is a well-known PKK tactic even acknowledged by the PKK itself.

Bro, im aware that hes baiting but we also should not let his posts get away unanswered. Still not sure why he doesnt get a bann for all the shit writes when its already certain for everyone here that, that guy has an agenda.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
That may be so but the timelines don't match up for PKK control. And the crazy motherfuckers that TAF uses as proxies are not known for restraint.

Just playing devil's advocate here.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,821
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unless Turkey has law enforcement on the ground we cannot be sure that bad elements from SNA or HTS or others don't screw around. Camera +surveillance network is needed. Or force all non police elements out of the cities.

A

Akhtar

That may be so but the timelines don't match up for PKK control. And the crazy motherfuckers that TAF uses as proxies are not known for restraint.

Just playing devil's advocate here.

This is my point, the PKK is known for this, any doubt or reason to believe the SNA did this will harm Turkey, just like the child soldier thing. Apparently that makes me a FETO troll.

I have seen two examples of videos today of the SNA burying bodies in mass graves and 1 video of civilians burying a few bodies in Afrin city during this March period.

Those proxies have committed a lot of crimes as it is while using the Turkish flag, me criticizing this and the danger it poses does not make me wrong or insinuate I am twisting facts. It is a fact these proxies do bad things often and that the timeline doesn't match up well.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,738
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No those mass graves are not related to SNA. You can't go around murdering dozens of people in a city without any backlash. People will murder you back at very unexpected times. Arab tribes killed dozens of YPG forces in the YPG controlled areas when YPG kidnapped kids and killed Arab tribesmen. Those SNA forces would have fallen like flies in case they did something at that caliber. If you think securing a city is an easy job you are mistaken.

Your point is FETOs point.

A

Akhtar

Looks like ur twisting facts again.

@Cabatli_53 @MisterLike

No those mass graves are not related to SNA. You can't go around murdering dozens of people in a city without any backlash. People will murder you back at very unexpected times. Arab tribes killed dozens of YPG forces in the YPG controlled areas when YPG kidnapped kids and killed Arab tribesmen. Those SNA forces would have fallen like flies in case they did something at that caliber. If you think securing a city is an easy job you are mistaken.

Your point is FETOs point.
Look like I was right. It was the SNA being SNA, destroying graves and then 'discovering them'

Also SNA have done things on that caliber, they are not innocent. They are infighting every day overcontrol of smuggling routes for drugs and other commodities and abuse the civilian population.

A

Akhtar

As usual another westerner jerking off to Kurdish nationalism.

It doesn't make what he tweeted wrong though does it? In the OSINT community he especially focuses on Afrin, just like there are others that focus on YPG/PKK areas.

Like I said however, this will reflect badly on Turkey, that was my complaint from the start. I didn't say anything else.

It's one thing to have proxies have free reign to commit all kinds of crimes, it is quite another to have Turkish media become completely unreliable in the international stage or akin to propaganda outlets. They did the same thing with Yezidi shrines when it was clear the SNA had destroyed them, not YPG/PKK. The world doesn't forget this.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It doesn't make what he tweeted wrong though does it? In the OSINT community he especially focuses on Afrin

Like I said however, this will reflect badly on Turkey, that was my complaint from the start. I didn't say anything else.

It's one thing to have proxies have free reign to commit all kinds of crimes, it is quite another to have Turkish media become completely unreliable in the international stage.

I throw it in the trash. Thats where it belongs.

They will use anything to make us Turks look like Nazis.

I tell you one thing Europeans and Americans are much more dangerous than Arabs and Kurds if only Turks themselves realised this.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It doesn't make what he tweeted wrong though does it? In the OSINT community he especially focuses on Afrin, just like there are others that focus on YPG/PKK areas.

It's one thing to have proxies have free reign to commit all kinds of crimes, it is quite another to have Turkish media become completely unreliable in the international stage or akin to propaganda outlets. They did the same thing with Yezidi shrines when it was clear the SNA had destroyed them, not YPG/PKK. The world doesn't forget this.

As if Western media is reliable itself.

Not about news but propaganda. Media has the power to turn anybody good or bad.

In this instance us Turks are the villains and have been for centuries.

A

Akhtar

I throw it in the trash. Thats where it belongs.

They will use anything to make us Turks look like Nazis.

I tell you one thing Europeans and Americans are much more dangerous than Arabs and Kurds if only Turks themselves realised this.

The evidence is right there in the photography and satellite images. There are multiple videos and instances of graveyard desecration by the SNA. This is a fact. You cannot ignore a fact. So yes, it is going to make Turkey look bad.

The wrong reaction is "They'll do anything to make Turks look like Nazi's"

Maybe the right reaction would be punishing those within the SNA responsible and actually holding them to a standard? There is no credibility or reliability otherwise.

Afrin was one of the largest population of Yezidis. Under the SNA half their shrines have been destroyed, this is well reported internationally due to global focus on Yezidis, again making Turkey look bad, complicit.

TRT then did this, saying everything for Yezidis was perfect:

And you can see one of the shrines in the video that was previously reported destroyed by the SNA and repaired by the locals! This knowledge was again distributed globally - Turkey is bad, Turkey is complicit.

I don't understand ? Isn't it easier to police the SNA compared to outright lying ? Especially when it is easily found out internationally ? What's the point ? This is literally what PKK media do, we are on that level with TRT.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Yezidis mainly live in Iraq while in Syria they are a small minority.

Yazidis shrines and temples were mainly levelled by Isis.

You have some sort of agenda.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The evidence is right there in the photography and satellite images. There are multiple videos and instances of graveyard desecration by the SNA. This is a fact. You cannot ignore a fact. So yes, it is going to make Turkey look bad.

The wrong reaction is "They'll do anything to make Turks look like Nazi's"

Maybe the right reaction would be punishing those within the SNA responsible and actually holding them to a standard? There is no credibility or reliability otherwise.

Afrin was one of the largest population of Yezidis. Under the SNA half their shrines have been destroyed, this is well reported internationally due to global focus on Yezidis, again making Turkey look bad, complicit.

TRT then did this, saying everything for Yezidis was perfect:

And you can see one of the shrines in the video that was previously reported destroyed by the SNA and repaired by the locals! This knowledge was again distributed globally - Turkey is bad, Turkey is complicit.

I don't understand ? Isn't it easier to police the SNA compared to outright lying ? Especially when it is easily found out internationally ? What's the point ? This is literally what PKK media do, we are on that level with TRT.

You do realise that Turkey is slowly reforming the SNA. The problem with it there is too many factions and groups which complicates the whole thing.

As if western backed proxies never make Americans and Europeans look bad.

I say this again its all down to the control of the media and the narrative. You cant control it you will always look bad no matter what.

Turkey does keep sna on a leash the biggest problem is how proxies can bite back. Proxy wars can always backfire.

A

Akhtar

Yezidis mainly live in Iraq while in Syria they are a small minority.

Yazidis shrines and temples were mainly levelled by Isis.

You have some sort of agenda.

In Syria they are concentrated in few areas, one largest is Afrin.

Their treatment by the SNA has not gone unnoticed either. Forced conversions, abuse of civilians, destruction of their shrines, and the building of mosques in their villages.

Given the world attention on this population that was nearly genocided, why allow this to happen?

Google will give you plenty of results for googling the above, but this is important.

World governments are paying attention to this.

Faylaq Al Sham is the group that invited the Al Qaeda leader to Afrin.

A

Akhtar

You do realise that Turkey is slowly reforming the SNA. The problem with it there is too many factions and groups which complicates the whole thing.

As if western backed proxies never make Americans and Europeans look bad.

I say this again its all down to the control of the media and the narrative. You cant control it you will always look bad no matter what.

Turkey does keep sna on a leash the biggest problem is how proxies can bite back. Proxy wars can always backfire.

Is there evidence of this? I have heard mrle about HTS reform than any process within the SNA

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,738
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah sure some foreigners killed 60+ people in the city and nobody turned an eye. Let's believe western media on this. You will believe even the devil if he is against TR.

Top Bottom