Morocco Moroccan Armed Forces

Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
During the sand war, morocco captured 4 Egyptian officers, who came to support the #Algerian army. On the right of the picture, we can recognize the former President of the #Egyptian Republic, Housni Mubarak. This was before he became president of egypt. View attachment 32489
Lol that's not Hosni Mubarak

349243667.png

I hate Hosni Mubarak personally ( I'm Egyptian) .. but don't publish false and zionism propaganda.

Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
Go put some glasses. Why you did you choose only the face of one person when the picture shows 4 men?
hosni mubarak wasn't among the 4.
stop living dreams.
and that guy i posted his photo was the closest look of hosni mubarak.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,391
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
hosni mubarak wasn't among the 4.
stop living dreams.
and that guy i posted his photo was the closest look of hosni mubarak.
The second guy to the left is hosni mobarek. You can also find videos about hosni mubarek himself talking about how egypt assisted algeria during the war, and how morocco captured hundreds of algerian soldiers. During those years morocco never published any footage, or went out public with this claims because they didnt want to bring the embarassment to the algerians because we see them as close brothers.

Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
The second guy to the left is hosni mobarek. You can also find videos about hosni mubarek himself talking about how egypt assisted algeria during the war, and how morocco captured hundreds of algerian soldiers. During those years morocco never published any footage, or went out public with this claims because they didnt want to bring the embarassment to the algerians because we see them as close brothers.
That's hosni Mubarak when he was young , fresh graduate as a pilot.

2013_1373801767_294.jpg

1633870755246.jpeg

now tell me which one is he from those among 4

888549740.png

107132020.png

by the way , he wasn't a helicopter pilot , he was a tu-16 pilot.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,391
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Second guy to the right if you start from the left. Like i told you its even footage of him, and he has a interview to where he speaks about the war. I also want to quote this

« Mubarak had a long career in the Egyptian Air Force before entering politics. He quickly rose through the ranks and eventually became Commander in Chief in 1972. In 1963 Mubarak was captured as a prisoner of war by Morocco during the Sand War between Morocco and Algeria. It is believed that Mubarak was leading a squad of Algerian and Egyptian pilots preparing to strike Moroccan targets.»

Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
Second guy to the right if you start from the left. Like i told you its even footage of him, and he has a interview to where he speaks about the war. I also want to quote this

« Mubarak had a long career in the Egyptian Air Force before entering politics. He quickly rose through the ranks and eventually became Commander in Chief in 1972. In 1963 Mubarak was captured as a prisoner of war by Morocco during the Sand War between Morocco and Algeria. It is believed that Mubarak was leading a squad of Algerian and Egyptian pilots preparing to strike Moroccan targets.»
don't bring me wikepedia info .. i brought u photos of him , he is not among the 4 guys and he wasn't even a helicopter pilot .. he was a il-28 not tu-16 pilot. excuse me.

1633873413823.jpeg

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,391
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
don't bring me wikepedia info .. i brought u photos of him , he is not among the 4 guys and he wasn't even a helicopter pilot .. he was a il-28 not tu-16 pilot. excuse me.

View attachment 33312

The quote was from a article not from wikipedia. You really confusing, are you neglecting that he is on the photo, or are you neglecting that he got captured during the sand war? You brought me picture of him when he recently graduated in 1949, he was born in 1928 if i remember right. That means he was at that time 21-22. however the sand war was in 1963. Just stop it

Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
The quote was from a article not from wikipedia. You really confusing, are you neglecting that he is on the photo, or are you neglecting that he got captured during the sand war? You brought me picture of him when he recently graduated in 1949, he was born in 1928 if i remember right. That means he was at that time 21-22. however the sand war was in 1963. Just stop it
seriously you wanna give your country credit for something they never done? i brought u both photos of him and he wasn't among the 4 men , plus he wasn't a helicopter pilot , he was a bomber pilot and he is known for flying the il-28 during 1973 .. how come he was a helicopter pilot?

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,391
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
The budget in 2022 for the Royal Moroccan Armed Forces is 10.8 billion USD. One of the most important modernization program of our history.
EE8084CF-07F5-41F6-86C5-52C91D1181EE.jpeg

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,391
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Significant purchases can therefore be expected for the years 2022-2023. With very likely a significant strengthening of the Navy (OPV-Frigates-Submarines), the Air Force as well , and certain segments of the Land Forces (SAM systems, IFV's, Artillery..

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,391
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
This frigate of the RMN is named after the martyr Allal Ben Abdellah,who on September 11, 1953 tried to kill the puppet sultan set up by the #French colonial administration, Mohammed Ben Arafa. He was shot and died as a martyr during this attack.

Attachments

• 3D1B958F-E5A5-414E-A9A4-FEFED615E3EE.jpeg
    3D1B958F-E5A5-414E-A9A4-FEFED615E3EE.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 6A6F51B3-D8D7-42C6-95D7-F77856FB3644.jpeg
    6A6F51B3-D8D7-42C6-95D7-F77856FB3644.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 78

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,266
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Significant purchases can therefore be expected for the years 2022-2023. With very likely a significant strengthening of the Navy (OPV-Frigates-Submarines), the Air Force as well , and certain segments of the Land Forces (SAM systems, IFV's, Artillery..
I'm interested in what will be the choice for:

1. Submarine
2. Frigate

Morocco is quite lagging when it comes to the navy vis a vis Algeria.

also consider that Algeria had already operate capable amphibs like the Kalaat Beni Abbas, is there a plan from the Moroccan navy to induct amphibious assault ship ??

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,391
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
I'm interested in what will be the choice for:

1. Submarine
2. Frigate

Morocco is quite lagging when it comes to the navy vis a vis Algeria.

also consider that Algeria had already operate capable amphibs like the Kalaat Beni Abbas, is there a plan from the Moroccan navy to induct amphibious assault ship ??
When it comes to the submarines it has been rumours going around for years.. However when it comes to frigates morocco are reported to be in talks, and plan to acquire 2 bergamini/fremm class frigates.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,391
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

It is a very heavy toll… (the heaviest since 1991 and the ceasefire). Coffin

It suggests that the Polisario attempted a breakthrough at the level of the sand wall but that they were detected by the FAR. Then the drones did the rest of the work.

all support to our armed forces🇲🇦🇲🇦

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom