Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Moroccan southern region SOF/GFS, and marine commandos during flintlock 2023 exercise.

Flintlock 1.jpg

flintlock 2.jpg

Commando marine.jpg
Commando marine 2.jpg

Commando marine 4.jpg

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,178
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
After acquiring the Puls launcher Morocco strenghten its offensive capabilities with a 524 million deal for 18 Himars incl ATACMS missiles.

Another 250 million deal for 40 JSOW missile.

Isn't it too expensive 250 million deal for 40 JSOW. 6.25 million dollar per unit.In the SavunmaSanayist news I read, it was written that Taiwan paid $3.3 million per unit.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,376
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Isn't it too expensive 250 million deal for 40 JSOW. 6.25 million dollar per unit.In the SavunmaSanayist news I read, it was written that Taiwan paid $3.3 million per unit.
Unfortunately that’s what you pay for American weapons. They can charge you whatever they like.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
It seems to me that ceding a piece of territory is much more viable then buying American equipment. By the time someone buys all the things needed , he is going to loose his ass anyway . It goes without saying after this sale American company stated
" It is great honor to work together with these bedoui...sorry people to enhance Moroccan state armed forces preparedness to face the challenges, General Fuckdemics always stood shoulder to shoulder with this assh, sorry great freedom loving old friends, together we are going to face the new challenges "
Pi of Sh
Sorry I got an idea , why not send some argan oil , geriatric pedo would love to sniff that on some girl hair?

Last edited:

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,178
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately that’s what you pay for American weapons. They can charge you whatever they like.
I'm just suprised.These are ammunition that you will throw and use in large numbers in case of the slightest conflict.However, unit costs are like hell even for very sophisticated air-to-air missiles.It's so sad...

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,376
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
It seems to me that ceding a piece of territory is much more viable then buying American equipment. By the time someone buys all the things needed , he is going to loose his ass anyway . It goes without saying after this sale American company stated
" It is great honor to work together with these bedoui...sorry people to enhance Moroccan state armed forces preparedness to face the challenges, General Fuckdemics always stood shoulder to shoulder with this assh, sorry great freedom loving old friends, together we are going to face the new challenges "
Pi of Sh
Are you kidding?
Whatever the cost those 18 himars are going to greatly enhance Moroccan land forces warfighting capability.

Did you forget, how much damage Ukraine did with 20 Himars only?

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Thats the pricetag for missiles from the Americans unfortunately. If you look at a couple of deals you would find it priced between 5-8 million per unit depending on how large the order is.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Are you kidding?
Whatever the cost those 18 himars are going to greatly enhance Moroccan land forces warfighting capability.

Did you forget, how much damage Ukraine did with 20 Himars only?
18 Himars+ a huge order of Puls launcher is HUGE news. No one beats Morocco when it comes to our land force in the region, and the continent of Africa. The next rumor that is circulating is that the PAC3-MSE deal will finalize for high altitude threats, as well as a huge IFV deal.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,376
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
18 Himars+ a huge order of Puls launcher is HUGE news. No one beats Morocco when it comes to our land force in the region, and the continent of Africa. The next rumor that is circulating is that the PAC3-MSE deal will finalize for high altitude threats, as well as a huge IFV deal.
Unfortunately I can never say that about Bangladesh.
No Metter how advanced we can get, China and India will always remain in the continent of Asia!🙃

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I am not saying that these things which Morocco bought aren't good just 6 million for a bomb kit? 550 milions for 120 missiles? By the way the effectiveness of himars is not just in that system in itself.
People are forgetting that things must be tested in the excises so firing a single guided bomb and single tactical ballistic missile will cost 10 12 million.
Let me tell you buddy, maybe I am old fashioned, but I rather spend less and on slightly inferior equipment but more on the training , testing of the military personnel and equipment.
With this amount spent just on this I don't see how Morocco can spent on the training and excises

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,376
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
I am not saying that these things which Morocco bought aren't good just 6 million for a bomb kit? 550 milions for 120 missiles? By the way the effectiveness of himars is not just in that system in itself.
People are forgetting that things must be tested in the excises so firing a single guided bomb and single tactical ballistic missile will cost 10 12 million.
Let me tell you buddy, maybe I am old fashioned, but I rather spend less and on slightly inferior equipment but more on the training , testing of the military personnel and equipment.
With this amount spent just on this I don't see how Morocco can spent on the training and excises
No, those 36 and 36 M31 A2 and M30 A2 rockets are probably for training purposes.
Not the main package. I think Article didn't get all the details.
Maybe @Knowledgeseeker could tell us more.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Unfortunately I can never say that about Bangladesh.
No Metter how advanced we can get, China and India will always remain in the continent of Asia!🙃
The strong historical states always have to survive in hot neighborhoods, remember that :) The most important thing for Bangladesh is to accelerate its growth in its economy, and its defense industry just like Morocco.
No, those 36 and 36 M31 A2 and M30 A2 rockets are probably for training purposes.
Not the main package. I think Article didn't get all the details.
Maybe @Knowledgeseeker could tell us more.
We gonna receive 40 M28A2 training missiles on the HIMARS. The main package consists of 40 ATACMS, 72 GMLRS of the variant M31A2, and M30A2. This is the initial deal, I would guess that more ammunition will be ordered when needed. The price tag of the deal is good compared to similar deals made. The negotiation has been ongoing for several years, and that includes testing. The Moroccan army has also used and got training from it during the African lion exercise since 2020/21.

I would expect the 18 HIMARS+ 24/36 PULS launchers.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Rumors for today

- Elbit system rewarded international customers 100 million for one ISTAR with EW capabilities. A very good chance that the deal is referred to Morocco.

- Elbit system awarded a 100 million contract for 18 atmos 155m howitzers ( According to reliable Moroccan leakers the deal is for Morocco and is a preliminary deal only. It will be followed by a local manufacturing deal)

The deals regarding artillery will expand greatly, the air defense branch will be created, and the coastal defense will remain with the artillery because the number of deals to come is huge while waiting for the local industry of ammunition and some platforms and drones.

- Naval Group no longer participates in the tender of the naval program with the new Casablanca shipyard. ( Morocco is now in discussion with other candidates to explore new capabilities). @Anmdt @TR_123456 and others, I have a great wish to see Turkey participating in the new tender, and winning it! Would be a dream for sure!

nadim

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Hello ,can someone inform me how can i join the moroccan millitary, i was told you need to apply in a site i cant find the site anywhere, im 18 i have graduated from high school and physically capable of joinng what else requirements do i need. thanks.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hello ,can someone inform me how can i join the moroccan millitary, i was told you need to apply in a site i cant find the site anywhere, im 18 i have graduated from high school and physically capable of joinng what else requirements do i need. thanks.
@Knowledgeseeker bro,help him out.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,397
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
From the 13th to the 17th of March, the northern maritime sector witnessed the organization of the "Flotex 2023" maneuvers between the combat units of the Royal Navy, which included several maneuvers related to combating submarines and air and sea targets, as well as exercises for exercising the right of visit and inspection, and maneuvers with helicopters.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom