Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,396
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco

Morocco and Israel expand cooperation in the field of air defense and electronic warfare​

Today and yesterday, a meeting of the Moroccan-Israeli Defense Cooperation Monitoring Committee was held in Rabat
, and according to a communiqué of the Royal Armed Forces, various areas of cooperation were addressed, including:

- Acquisition of military equipment and modernization of military capabilities
- Expansion of areas of cooperation in air defense and electronic warfare

source: https://www.mapexpress.ma/actualite...suivi-cooperation-defense-maroco-israelienne/

Fachfouch

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,060
Nation of residence
Tunisia
Nation of origin
Tunisia
SB2ufsWZ.jpg

1674123579024.png

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,396
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
The Structure of the C4I is disclosed, unfortunately. You have probably realized that a lot of contracts and projects that take place within the armed forces almost always get revealed years after. I hope you don't take it as an "Excuse" for hidden failures to provide any source. According to some credible Moroccan leakers, the C4I structure was set up years prior to 2020. Almost all of the deals that are executed tend to come out to the public later, some of the deals were Viper/ Apache/ TB2, as well as all the Chinese air defense systems that got known to the public this s year after satellite images were shown. No one really knows which ammunition the m1 abrams tanks use because it has never been disclosed by DSCA. The closest source that I could find would be the following deal that colsa corp got awarded with in 2018.

COLSA Corp., Huntsville, Alabama, has been awarded a $69,618,375 modification (P00039) to contract FA2486-16-F-0031 for Technical and Management Advisory Services Command, control, communications, computer, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR)/cyber support. This modification involves foreign military sales to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Korea, Morocco, NATO, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.

Source: https://www.defense.gov/News/Contracts/Contract/Article/1650440/
@Gary

Finally, I have a new source that got released recently by the Moroccan media. The Royal Navy, in cooperation with an American company from 2021, has begun the process of installing the C4I system. It is expected that the work will be done by the end of the year. I will quote what i wrote earlier on page 26, " All the systems I have mentioned is compatible with the cobra center, and the network structure of the Moroccan armed forces will be fully matured with the arrival of the f16 vipers, apache AH64-E and the G500 ISR /SIGINT Aircrafts. We can therefore expect that the network will be matured by 2025"

We can assume that the C4I structure of the Navy is the last step after completing the integration of the land forces, and the air force. I also mentioned to you that the C4I structure have been in place in Morocco prior to 2020, I would guess that the first works started between 2016-2019.

Here is the source:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,346
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
That is some awesome capability bro!

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,396
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
At least two Mauritanian miners were killed, and others were injured when their car was bombed by Moroccan UCAVs, near the northern border of Mauritania.
Be aware, of the Algerian Twitter account. They often try to use propaganda to say that Morocco bombed civilians from Mauritania, but also others such as Mali.
3 Polisario militiamen aboard a military transport vehicle were neutralized yesterday by a drone strike. The rest of the militiamen are wounded.
Everyone that enters the buffer zone gets fried. We hear almost weekly about the bombings, it's intensifying.

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 628
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Be aware, of the Algerian Twitter account. They often try to use propaganda to say that Morocco bombed civilians from Mauritania, but also others such as Mali.

Everyone that enters the buffer zone gets fried. We hear almost weekly about the bombings, it's intensifying.
The problem is , they can't learn from their mistakes , the strikes will last forever until they surrender and retreat
or they can use those Iranian drones from the Algerian soil , which will give us the right to defend our land , the next thing u'll hear is that Moroccan armed units are now in Tindouf having lunch.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,396
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
The problem is , they can't learn from their mistakes , the strikes will last forever until they surrender and retreat
or they can use those Iranian drones from the Algerian soil , which will give us the right to defend our land , the next thing u'll hear is that Moroccan armed units are now in Tindouf having lunch hhhhh
Actually, the audio got leaked from the Polisario where they were furious with the lack of air defense systems from Algeria and complaining that they are getting bombed very often. They won't use the Iranian drones from Algerian soil, we already warned them they won't dare to do any moves.

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 628
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Actually, the audio got leaked from the Polisario where they were furious with the lack of air defense systems from Algeria and complaining that they are getting bombed very often. They won't use the Iranian drones from Algerian soil, we already warned them they won't dare to do any moves.
Well , who knows ? maybe the creator of this made-up conflict is desperate enough to do such action , and lets be honest , a swarm of iranian drones like the Shahed-136 could do some damage , that's why we need to strengthen our SRADs and CIWSs with systems like the Korkut or the C-RAM and some laser systems like the Iron Beam .
A response is 100% planned in the highest levels of the moroccan MoD , and it was cleared by Omar Hilal that any type of attack against moroccan civilians or military , will be countered by a large-scale operation in the buffer zones

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,396
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Well , who knows ? maybe the creator of this made-up conflict is desperate enough to do such action , and lets be honest , a swarm of iranian drones like the Shahed-136 could do some damage , that's why we need to strengthen our SRADs and CIWSs with systems like the Korkut or the C-RAM and some laser systems like the Iron Beam .
A response is 100% planned in the highest levels of the moroccan MoD , and it was cleared by Omar Hilal that any type of attack against moroccan civilians or military , will be countered by a large-scale operation in the buffer zones
They won't dare to do anything unless they get a green light from France, and they will get a harsh response. The buffer zone is already empty, they are entering from Algeria. They are trying to do hit, and run tactics but it's not possible with our defense along the sand wall.

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 628
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
They won't dare to do anything unless they get a green light from France, and they will get a harsh response. The buffer zone is already empty, they are entering from Algeria. They are trying to do hit, and run tactics but it's not possible with our defense along the sand wall.
True , regarding the current hostile language from France and the visit of Chengriha to sign military cooperation deals . France is a bit angry because Morocco is now detaching from it's influence , that's why , she will do anything to return to its reign , and by that i mean provocations from Algeria

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 628
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
A photo of the UCAV strike executed by our armed forces this morning against illegal Algerian truck convoys that trespassed onto a restricted military area :
Capture d’écran (52).png

Latebra Factum

Reactions
2 628
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Based on recent images of the corpses , they were wearing military clothes , we suspect they served in a certain army in the region (most likely Algeria)

V

v.Kruska

I am not well informed or acquainted with the Morocco-Algeria issue.
What is the actual cause? some gas and oil findings in disputed territory?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom