Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Congratulations to the remaining AKP supporters, condolences to the rest of the country.
I personally would make my plans to emigrate in a country that offers a better life.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,058
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Still hope that Kilicdaroglu moves aside and that someone competent will take the lead. Dumbass has wasted enough time and elections.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,859
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Still hope that Kilicdaroglu moves aside and that someone competent will take the lead. Dumbass has wasted enough time and elections.

Yavas.

Kilicdaroglu isn't dumb enough to make himself the candidate nor would IYI or any of the other alliance members accept such a thing.

Also Istanbul is more important than Ankara. A candidate that is supported by Yavas could easily win Ankara again. Imamoglu won't be the candidate but it doesn't hurt to have him hit back against Erdogan and his goons. Especially because it makes it look like as if he is doing it because he will be the candidate.

With hopefully the a Yavas-led Government at his back Imamoglu could also easily purge what remains of AKP corruption that is still being protected. Another 5 years and by 2028 we might see a Istanbul that flourishes and is ready for the challenges of the next decade.

Meanwhile Yavas is doing his thing keeping to himself and only hitting back if necessary, has a high approval rating and always scores highest in potentail match-ups against Erdogan. So good actually that there is case to be made that he could win in the first round. But even if left to the second round Yavas would pummel Erdogan in a head to head match-up.

He is also older and more experienced than Imamoglu. Also with Ankara he has shown how to navigate a city out of a catastrophic situation. I believe fully than Yavas is the better candidate suited to lead Turkey out of the problems it faces thanks to years of incompetent leadership by the AKP.

Also he more nationalistic while being skilled in diplomacy, which is something we badly need in a leader. He would be more willing to approve a higher budget for the Military and greenlight future projects while keeping relations afloat.

Imamoglu can be the candidate in 2028 if Yavas doesn't want to continue as President. But by then the system would have most likely been changed to a parliamentery republic again which would mean Imamoglu would be the candidate for Prime Minister.

And I'm fully okay with that.

Give Yavas 5 years as President to fix the countless problems and then transition back to the old System with Imamoglu as the prime Candidate for Prime Minister in the next election.

By then Yavas will be over 70 and can go to a well deserved retirement.

Keep focus on Imamoglu and Kilicdaroglu.

Kara Khan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yavas.

Kilicdaroglu isn't dumb enough to make himself the candidate nor would IYI or any of the other alliance members accept such a thing.

Also Istanbul is more important than Ankara. A candidate that is supported by Yavas could easily win Ankara again. Imamoglu won't be the candidate but it doesn't hurt to have him hit back against Erdogan and his goons. Especially because it makes it look like as if he is doing it because he will be the candidate.

With hopefully the a Yavas-led Government at his back Imamoglu could also easily purge what remains of AKP corruption that is still being protected. Another 5 years and by 2028 we might see a Istanbul that flourishes and is ready for the challenges of the next decade.

Meanwhile Yavas is doing his thing keeping to himself and only hitting back if necessary, has a high approval rating and always scores highest in potentail match-ups against Erdogan. So good actually that there is case to be made that he could win in the first round. But even if left to the second round Yavas would pummel Erdogan in a head to head match-up.

He is also older and more experienced than Imamoglu. Also with Ankara he has shown how to navigate a city out of a catastrophic situation. I believe fully than Yavas is the better candidate suited to lead Turkey out of the problems it faces thanks to years of incompetent leadership by the AKP.

Also he more nationalistic while being skilled in diplomacy, which is something we badly need in a leader. He would be more willing to approve a higher budget for the Military and greenlight future projects while keeping relations afloat.

Imamoglu can be the candidate in 2028 if Yavas doesn't want to continue as President. But by then the system would have most likely been changed to a parliamentery republic again which would mean Imamoglu would be the candidate for Prime Minister.

And I'm fully okay with that.

Give Yavas 5 years as President to fix the countless problems and then transition back to the old System with Imamoglu as the prime Candidate for Prime Minister in the next election.

By then Yavas will be over 70 and can go to a well deserved retirement.

Keep focus on Imamoglu and Kilicdaroglu.
We definitely need Mansur Yavaş against Erdoğan, he is the perfect candidate. If Kılıçdaroğlu is seriously planning to make himselft the candidate, this nation will never forgive him. If he is just playing a role to make AKP target himself with slander campaigns instead of real candidate, it's ok.

"Kilicdaroglu isn't dumb enough to make himself the candidate"
I hope so.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,058
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Khagan1923 lots of people saying similar things, that Kilicdaroglu is taking the hit from AKP media and that another candidate will be unveiled closer to the elections. Idea is to give the AKP media less time for their smear campaigns.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
You guys are really optimistic about the CHP
From how I see it, Kilicdaroglu has always been vying for the presidency seat
And honestly if either Imamoglu or Kilicdaroglu replaced Erdogan, then Turkey will not improve and may be even moving towards an even worse future.
True hope is in Yavas but Yavas will never rise to power if the CHP functions as I think it is

I guess only time will tell who is right

guest12

Reactions
2 876
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

bir kere olsun karnından konuşma da açık açık konuş kemal bey! "geçmişte kırdığımız, korkuttuğumuz topluluklarla artık helalleşme zamanı" derken neyden bahsediyorsun?

M

Manomed

Süleyman soylu:"193,293 Syrians became Turkish citizens"

Thanks to akp we will lose our country

Süleyman Soylu: "There is a waiting population of over 8 million people on the borders of Iran and Syria."

AKP supporters are worse than parasites

AKP supporters can take these savages to their own home and look after them.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,695
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Süleyman Soylu: "There is a waiting population of over 8 million people on the borders of Iran and Syria."

This is a lie. The real number is around 900k.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,521
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

Something I don’t understand at all. Is there nobody powerful enough in Turkey to oppose this nonsense ?

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The ones giving citizenship to this syrians even there is statement written in 1960s-1970s that they can not be citizen!! will be charged !!
Everyone should follow the rules ,noone can distribute citizenships!!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,048
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The ones giving citizenship to this syrians even there is statement written in 1960s-1970s that they can not be citizen!! will be charged !!
Everyone should follow the rules ,noone can distribute citizenships!!

Lol Nihal Atsiz literally said you can only be born a Turk.

This civic nationalism bullshit started just when we join nato all that racial stuff got discarded.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom